Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

I2, edition.

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=C7M12GQ1_jE[Open] [Open][Open] [Open]

>GW FAQ (1.3):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

warhammer-community.com/2017/10/22/new-faqs-and-errata-for-the-astra-militarum-and-beyond-oct-22gw-homepage-post-1/

>FW FAQ (1.2):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
belloflostsouls.net/2017/11/40k-rumors-the-narrative-moves-forward.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Cute Nids

Second for Nurgle giving Kronos indigestion.

>plague marines turn Nids into zombies

>tyranid exocrine
>spend 3 command points
>dont move
>24 S7 ap-3 damage 3 shots
The power creep is real

Begone, foul Xenos.

Post OOP models you wish you had bought and now deeply regret not getting.

checked

>tyranids now hold planets
>tyranid fleets now redistribute resources
>tyranid fleets now autistically attack chaos

where's moloch though? could have used a nidzilla focused adaptation

I think he sadly has a huge boner for viking/pagan related stuff. Also, he's not really bright.

Begone NippleArmorMan.

Don't fight the cuteness, user.

my dudes > your dudes

>tfw genuinely want to molest a cute tyranid

We all know women are inherently weaker than men and that strong women are going to be weaker than strong men, but that doesn't really matter as much in a fantasy setting. Men just can't or won't accept strong females in any kind of setting, even one where it's not like our world. Yet they totally are okay with one man army movies where a strong guy takes on 30-50 other strong guys while barely getting hurt. There's just something about women fighting things that is so massively unbelievable to men that it breaks any immersion they have regardless of how outlandish the setting is. Even when the woman has some kind of godly or magical power, men still hate it. They cling to real life so much as evidence as to why they find female warriors a hard pill to swallow, but really it boils down to men don't like women. They reluctantly accept their presence because they want to do various degrees of lewd with them. Though I guess in that way, there are some men who accept female warriors, but only in a sexual sense. They have to look like they are ready to fuck and dominate, then some men will be like oh yeah this is great.

Anyway with the inclusion of more female models and warriors doesn't really matter. It won't attract any more women to this hobby, so you don't have to worry.

what if my dudes ARE your dudes too?

How ?

I bought 10 but they're so cheap it feels like they're not worth bringing just 10 to the table

>I have 1 half painted fire warrior atm
yeah, you're probably right.

blood angels vs tyranids make for kino battles

Hypocrite mutants can go sit in the quiet corner.

>nth for prepare for fair weather nid """""""""""fans""""""""""

>tfw you have faction ADD and can't just pick one and stick to it.
Four half painted armies with no end in sight.

Rise of the Ynnari: Ghost Warrior share anyone???

>""""""""
Seems I've already found one.

>There's just something about women fighting things that is so massively unbelievable to men that it breaks any immersion they have regardless of how outlandish the setting is
It's called being a misogynistic pig, you disgusting misogynistic pig.

Please no

I just sold two of my armies and decided to stick to one. Now I'm collecting three more. Fml famalam

I didnt paint over 120 gaunts to be called a fair weather faggot

Do 40kg hate Sisters of Battle? I know GW hate them but not so sure for fanbase

I only hate the posters here who are insufferable.

I don't hate the faction, I hate the playerbase.

Love them !

Exocrine gun is 6 shots, if it doesn't move it can shoot twice. There's no Strat that lets a monster shoot again.

God that art is horrible

I mean i wonder how the Siege of Baal would of gone if they made it a campaign just like Konor.

Justify your penis envy elsewhere. The "fantasy" aspect of 40k doesnt stem from shipping females into male power fantasy.

As far as tactical articles go, back in the day I used to read Yesthetruthhurts (though Andrew Sutton quite 40k awhile ago). However, it's kind of telling that the same PROTIP: Bubblewrap every fucking thing deployment order is even more relevant as it was 3 editions ago (especially since Reserves are so limited). Justin Hildebrandt also had some hilarious stuff. Look up "Dashofpepper's Necron Assault Tactica" if you're looking for a good laugh.

Seeing how "tiny" core rules changes alter the viability of certain combos is a good mental exercise.

Devastating victory for the Nids, fudging numbers, and the Blood Angel codex released right after it ended.

who are your dudes?

depends if it was before or after the nid codex was released

Jesus, GK codex is so fuckin bad and I don't mean rule-wise bad. The whole GK daemon hunters concept is great but the execution is just disappointing. Fluff is boring as fuck, no alternative paint schemes, 4-units-out-of-one-kit system - such a failure. Please guys, show me that GK can be interesting as a faction to play with and also as /my dudes/

Have you ever considered fucking off considering no one has posted it yet and probably never will?

Raging Boners makes some not-Diaz Daemonettes.

Im not in denial friend. There is bound to be some truth to your post, we see men and women as different and that's the end of it. We don't expect a woman to have the traits of a man, and vise versa.

But what Im talking about is what we KNOW to be true, and how society is trying its hardest to ignore the basic factors deep down to our biology.

Thus the term "even in a sci-fi setting its to much to ask to see fighting women", its a harsh and perhaps over the top phrase to spit, but 9 out of 10 times it holds true.

I mean i would hope that it would of been after both codexes were released.

I NEED A LEAK OF THE NEXT PRIMARCH

I NEED IT TO LIVE

Grey Knights of Khorne.

looks like my willy

We love them.
That's why it hurts.

user is ribbed for her pleasure

I think it's more about men not finding any appeal in women pretending to be men rather than women doing their own thing

look at the fluff for necromunda's gangs, no fan of the setting bats an eye that there's a full dinasty of women reducing their own men to retardes cripples and doing everything themselves, from work, augmentation to warfare.
or the more common sisters of battles, they are cool and flavorful, the only reason they don't get accepted is because GW isn't supporting them enough in fluff, rules and models.

people need to realise that there're designs where the overblown masculinity is a part of the concept and just replacing this part with a woman ends up with a design that lacks the same impact.
on the other hand there're thematics that are better emphasised by having a feminine concept or aesthetic at the core.

I thought differences in people were supposed to be accepted not ignored.

nice Stormcast dragon

>>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
Anyone know if the Math-hammer doc includes the buffs to Russ/Fireprisms for firing twice?

Why are Dark Eldar so much better at Chaos than Chaos?

Just made them more ritualic monk-paladins.
Draw some nice shining mystic runes on vehicles and armours.

please kys for me :3

Does anyone here have a primaris redemptor dreadnought? Can anyone measure the length of the fist arm to the wrist?

This.

So everyone.

40k fanbase is just a group of children with no empathy or shred of decency

Yeah, sounds like your average Space Wolves player.

Super rough colour scheme test for new sister's project. No highlights or details. What we thinking lads? Grey feels too dark and there should be another colour somewhere i think.

Chart-user abandoned us long ago.

> belloflostsouls.net/2017/11/40k-rumors-the-narrative-moves-forward.html
Now go kill yourself.

Their War in Heaven created the first three and they murderfucked the last one into existence.

The Chaos Gods are just kids trying to beat their parents.

Niiiiiiiiiice !

Eh. I like the concept of the Ecclesiarchy not being allowed "men under arms" as it shows the insanity of Imperial politics (especially since they were from the reformed Brides of the Emperor), but their actual rules and implementation are still very stuck in 2nd edition or early 3rd edition. I don't just mean models/minis, but their actual rules are as boringly spammy as they come. 8e at least let Faith make Heavy Bolter Retributors a cute alternative to Exorcists/Retributor Immolators, but since 6th edition their army has been:
5 Sisters, as many Meltas/Heavy Flamers legally allowed, Immolator.
Copypaste for Troops, Elites, Fast Attack and Heavy Support.

Boring!

wow, daemonettes were once actually hot

>caring about /your dudes/
Just play the game

>Guard wins a tournament.
"OMG SO OP"

>Ynnari win a tournament.
>Silence.

Guard didn't even reach top 3, but no one talks about the Ynnari bullshit? The fuck people?

I agree completely, but I also want to say I don't want women in the setting at all because I'm just a misogynist and it triggers me.

because GW is full of eldarboos designers treating eldar as their pet projects from rules, background to models, while chaos only has autistic writers on their side.

I've been able to handle being around many 40k players all over the US. All three sisters players I've met creeped me out within an hour of talking. To the point I've considered dropping 40k and moving on with my life.

Will check it out, sounds fun.

This just in soup list wins tournament, more News at 11.

>All three sisters players I've met creeped me out within an hour of talking. To the point I've considered dropping 40k and moving on with my life.
Jesus.
What did they say/do?

>t. incel

Acquire Codex: Daemonhunters
Disregard Ward

Because you dont see Ynnari players running around saying that their stuff is totally balanced and that they are the most bro tier of players.

Everyone who sees my models tells me how they're "not canon"

I bought them cause I like em.

I don't know what one of those is, but I would prefer it if you just called me a virgin no life loser thanks.

It's gonna be Russ, screencap this. Probably coming around March/April. After the Daemons codex, we'll then get either Orks or Necrons, maybe Tau in March, and then a double or very close release of TS and SW with an event and shit of Russ coming back.

>war in heaven created the first three
Nigga what?

>mfw the only thing related with my fingers that I'm good at is fingering

it's sad how far they have fallen, Daemonhunters is still one of my favourite codexes even if the rules weren't the best

How would they not be canon it's not like there is a set idea for what a daemon would look like.

It's pretty sad, for being a "cleaned up" version of 40k, the 8th tournament distribution is far more one-sided than in 7th. Imperial Soup, then Chaos Soup catching up, and most everything else behind, with Orks and Tau playing like 7e Tyranids in terms of FINAL DESTINATION!

Wat

Same difference friendo. Quit bein a bitch and get a bitch

No, he's been gone a while, but it's easy to just make a copy (I'm doing it myself) and edit the relevant entries.

Y'know what? Tell me what you're looking for specifically and I'll screengrab it for you.

Horrible design on GW's part. "Let's make a soup army that gets BONUSES for abusing said soup."

moar gold

Guitars or women?

No fuck you I like stuffing my face with unhealthy food, rarely leaving my house, building warhammer and hating women.

>not caring about your dudes
Why even play the game? 90% of 40k is about the hobby and autism aspects

>the virgin ADB
>the chad Phil Kelly

checks out

You are a virgin with no life.