Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1858: I Don't Like Cricket Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mysticism#Appropriation_by_New_Age_thought
forums.spacebattles.com/members/jurassiccore.311239/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Capcomia will never fall!

Oh jeez, thanks for all the recommendations guys. Way more than I was expecting. (Sorry I couldn't reply in time last thread, ended abruptly. I appreciate the help.)

Thanks Ric

Thank you user. What DnD Jumps do we actually have? I can't remember any off the top of my head.

Thanks user. I'll go try and find them.

Thank you guys too.

I didn't actually think of that as one but I can dig it. Thanks.

I'm fine with silly anime bullshit, pretty much listing what I can find. Thank you dude.

Thanks, some there that other people didn't mention.

Thank you user, I'll take those too.

Well fuck you too then.

Such a fun thread.

Tortall fits too.

I think ngnl is one too.

So like I see capcomians as being THE go too people for tyranids, but just jobbers for actual space stuff otherwise.

Jimminy Cricket, it's Jimminy Cricket! What's the sour face for? Got a crick in your neck, Jimminy? Jimmi-need for a new job Mr Cricket, or just offended or just upset about OP publicly turning down your cricket invitation? Come now, don't lie.

Thanks kindly never even heard of that one.

I didn't think so, but I'll mark it down anyways.

Orks would love monhun world.

In case Red pops up, I'm the BC autist from last night, ready to hop in IRC whenever.

She might be in the IRC? Not sure if she's "there" there though, sometimes she just pops in as a moderator.

OAA Is a solid jump maker and a good man,Stop this

I hate how that space marine on the bottom has his left skull looking like it has a hat.

>What DnD Jumps do we actually have?
Dark Sun, Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Order of the Stick, Dragonlance.

>mfw DDLC goes well with oMage
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TIME FOR VIRTUAL ADEPT MONIKA

I've got an hour. Come on in.

And banned.

The cube.

NO PLEASE

HAVE MERCY

I like his jumps and he knew how to deal with stuff, without being a Dick

Can it really be?

TOO LATE THE YANDERE AI IS A REALITY HACKER

Is that a tesseract?

Sure thing, buddy.

To the mod in here, thanks for your hard work!

please dont ban red

Pandora's Box.

Clerics!

Don't you ever feel degraded, having to suck someone else off for power and obey their every word?

Or are you into that?

you're making me rethink the whole murder her thing. That sounds like like a laughriot.

>that
Arent all jumpers clerics? Or warlocks?

Don't insult my house.

Your support, coupled with Valeria's condemnation of the BOTH of you, is all we need to disregard your trash.

No because I chose the god I agreed with so I could do what I wanted to. Are you really so insecure that you don't know that?

Huh. Neat. What's it from?

Can't Clerics just tap into nebulous concepts? Or did they change that in 5e?

So what happened last thread?

Prisma Illya, it's used to depower the servants and reduce their will to turn them into cards.

It's arguable that the Clerics do that in Eberron since Eberron clerics can get their powers from their personal philosophy and it's left vague if the gods really exist or not.

Nothing much. What happened, did you get banned?

>Can't Clerics just tap into nebulous concepts?
Depends on the setting. Some settings like FR, the gods sabotage that so you can only get divine power from them. It's an artificial restriction and wizards and/or clerics who poke at it too much get merced by the gods.

It's an employment opportunity. You network with priorly uninterested focus groups, adopt a work ethic, subscribe to office policy, and eventually get promoted.

The work is obviously more hands-on, though. Fewer spreadsheets, more smacking of skeletons with hammers.

Discussions about medieval worlds.

Some damn fool attempted to learn piano without perks.

I learned there is a cute ice girl in rosario vampire.

Not in the jumps we have, I don't think.

Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms explicitly need a deity backing you. Well Dragonlance has Mystics, but they don't really count.

In Ravenloft, it's always the dark powers slipping you some power for the lulz.

In Dark Sun, I think you have to worship an element.

And in OotS... I'm not sure. I think you need a god, but then one worshipper was technically enough to make a puppet into a (very weak) god so who knows.

Why don't you go check yourself instead of hogging the images allowed in the thread for yourself? You don't even contribute meaningfully to the thread. You haven't even completed a jump or contributed to a completed one. Why do you think you can avatarfag?

Hey. GenesisAnon was pivotal in driving out OAA, show some respect.

>Eberron
Still waiting for a jump of that.

I knew FR did that, but other settings do as well?

... Well. Apparently they do. That's depressing. We definitely need an Eberron jump, then.

>Jumper wants to have a harem but his yandere AI waifu won't let him

>being a Cleric
But why though? There's so much phenomenal cosmic power just lying around that anyone can use. Who's so lazy they'd rather just borrow it from a god?

Wizards represent!

Well first of all not really, because the kind of stakes I get into oh shit literally took the words out of my mouth. Hands. Whatever. I'll just add that thinking ahead, even pre-Spark somewhat, it's useful to make connections for the kind of projects where you want to count on literal divine intervention.

Secondly, I'm at a level where most of the gods I cleric for are sucking off me for power, and any obedience has become a pretense for good consideration while they advance my goals in every way that matters. So, yes. It feels good to be king.

Nah I had to take my cat to the vet
Cool
Dunno why, I just post the totem sometimes, made some shitty meme, made the hunger games and shitpost

>being a wizard
>when all the cha boosting perks exist
Sorcerer Is Supreme

>being a Wizard

But why though? You'll never be as in-tune with the flow of magic as one whose veins seethe with the blood of dragons. Why even bother?

Sorcerers represent!

I mean, you're not wrong.

But you have to be born as part of the Sorcerer Master Race.

Academic Wizards > Art Student Sorcerers

Yeah, none of that is worthy enough of needing an identity. Shitposters are lower than dirt. You're just attaching an identity to your shitposting, which makes you an easy target. You probably posted the discord logs too to rile people up, too.

I am 90% sure you could use a couple cantrips to exchange your blood with dragon blood and survive. It may take a bit of work to keep that power though.

>relying on the falliable lore of man instead of harnessing the power of the gods for yourself through the power of self-affirmation

Mystics represent!

>being a Sorcerer
>clawing at scraps of your ancestors' power in your veins
BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!

MYSTICS REPRESENT!

Some extra ones:
>A Song of Ice and Fire
>Dragon’s Crown
>How To Train Your Dragon
>Katanagatari
>Disney Princess
>NieR
>Drakengard
>Maoyouu Hero and Demon King
>Shrek
>Magicka

>not being a warrior first
>not slaying a dragon and bathing in its blood to become an immortal sorcerer
Try again, pleb.

Oh I know I'm lower than dirt, but I don't really care. I didn't post the logs because I prefer SB shitposting

You know truenamers just utter a word and the universe is their bitch.

Whoops, meant for this scrub

>Not being a Summoner and have others do your dirty work

>then one worshipper was technically enough to make a puppet into a (very weak) god so who knows.
Jumpers, have you ever set up a cult just because you thought it would be funny?

Thank you for these too user! You guys really were extra helpful.

>believing that something makes you better than the plebs allows you magic
>not taking the levers of the machine that is the universe and making it serve you
[laughing scientist]

And yet mechanically all that gives is like a +6 to whatever.

You don't have any proof that you didn't. How do we know it's not another one of your shitposter lies?

Summoning is awesome, I agree.

Does it count if they also incidentally benefit you?

I mean technically that is what magic is.

Who /wilder/ here?

Mantled Wilder a best.

Magic is generally subject to the scientific method too, user. Unless we're going full cosmic horror with it

Jumpers! What's a cool trick you can do?

>Not summoning summoners so they can summon summons to your work for them
Do you even summon?

I can take off and juggle all 100 of my heads

Sauce?

She's pretty, I want to waifu

Yeah, but nobody bloody uses it and they hoard their knowledge because "muh caster superiority".

What's the deal with Mystics exactly, anyway?

No clue, I just found it one day.

I can walk through walls and turn into a wolf.

You're not someone who'd be given a magical education with an attitude like that, user

I can bring the end times to a setting twice with my red hands.

Be fair, how many people on the street can you expect to have a working knowledge of nuclear fission or quantum mechanics?

7 out of 8 people?

Accurate non csi or anime knowledge

>nuclear fission or quantum mechanics?

What's that?

>non csi
I don't know what that is

>anime
I don't know what that is

It sounds like made up words.

Sorry, missed the reply, you da MVP user.

>anime

What's that? Sounds made up

Bud, things with the word "quantum" tacked on are literally successfully marketed as magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mysticism#Appropriation_by_New_Age_thought

And this is in a society where the entirety of human knowledge is literally accessible from a box you hold in your hand.

Hey you're a lawyer!

What was really UncleDante's best option after he got mixed up with the Cartels?

>Bud
I'm not your buddy, guy!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mysticism#Appropriation_by_New_Age_thought
Huh... so that's why Tarot readings work.

He's not your guy, pal!

Move to SB. Even the best cartels can't take on orbital bombardment.

>forums.spacebattles.com/members/jurassiccore.311239/

I can dance if I want to, I can leave my friends behind.

Oh.

Can't really blame the game for dropping Jumpchain. Especially with stuff like that stupid shitshow yesterday.

If I become a God/Goddess in the Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Jump, can I apply my Falna to people outside of the jump?

>If you're a scientist then everything you do has to be in the name of science, and using the scientific method
Do they think a Scientist who decides to fix his own toilet is just a Mad Plumber because he isn't testing a theory when doing so?