XVG

WHO WANTS TO LAUGH WITH ME? POST YOUR LAUGHING FACES.

Wish I was on that ride on the way up, but I would never of held that piece of shit. Fucking delusional

truly the pinky and brains - mostly pinkies - of crypto.

ETH pairing

Bunch of morons.

i just lost... lost it all. fuckk, hold me anyone please fuckkk

i saw it coming a few days ago an turned all my verge coins into ripple. now enjoying the gainz

feelz comfy

still overvalued

I see no problem here. Buy the dip.

get out now, before the normies do

>McMonkey

Says the guy that's accumulating. If you believe that piece of shit you deserve to be broke

>holding Verge

McAfee needs to shut the fuck up.
Seriously, you've made your point about fake tweets or whatever, just fuck off now, don't be an FUD spreading faggot now.

>doesn't believe in someone with as much public following/influence as him
>believes in a dev whom misses deadlines and tags on walls

>defending Verge

He's a typical autist, never happy unless he is convinced he won the argument with everyone.

>ETH pairing

thank god i have alerts for mcafee's tweets. sold as soon as he tweeted for some nice gainz. might buy back in once it falls back to earth and ride the minor brainlet wraith pump #comfy

Its alright man i feel you. Keep your head up

I'm laughing at you for posting 1 minute bars.

LMAO I've been posting this for a week now idiots didn't know to get out

Mcaffee trying to absolve himself from the pump and dump

>wraith in one day

I actually believe it's coming. Holding 1000 right now, whatever happens happens. Might buy more for shorting purposes

This

I just doubled my position.

The hype and drama surrounding this coin is huge.

IF Wraith is released in the next couple of days (doesn't matter if it is shit or not) we are going vertical again. $0.50 – $1.

I'm all in on this shitcoin. I just want my profit already where is it. Give to me what is rightfully mine

Jesus crypto is filled with retards , fall for clear cut scams.

I think Verge is trash but I also think Monero and DASH are trash too and they got huge cult followings. Verge now has it as well. That is all you need to succeed in crypto.

Hey guys, I just sent about $700 of Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance, but when I hit send, I fucking timed out and got logged out, but my Bitcoin account went to 0. I logged in, and a Pending transaction shows there, but when I click the link the blockcypher link, it says 0 transactions are shown.
Is it possible that I somehow got fucked because of this... or is it just delayed or something?

You lost all your money get out of crypto

It takes 3-4 hours to deposit to Binance from Coinbase at the moment.

XMR is the only legit privacy coin on the market right now. I bet you don't even know what fungability is.

That's it my friend.

BTC is absolute trash and it's still over $10k.

Brand awareness is key.

You should have bought eth. You just lost 30 bucks

Lmao, please don't scare me

Thanks, I thought so but was kind of scared

Yeah I know that was dumb of me, that's what I usually do but for some reason I didn't want to exchange the btc ATM... the fee was only $15 though actually, still sucks though

You're putting your faith in the guy that shilled his bags and has been caught lying on several occasions. Yeah I'd rather take the side of the guy that Miss some deadlines.

That's like comparing a serial killer to a guy that left his dog inside his car with the windows up one day. Which one would you rather have your daughter go on a date with.

McAfee spreads FUD so he can buy in at low dips because he knows it'll skyrocket soon. Take the hint and make some profit. Literally everything McAfee touches turns to gold - this one just has a timed release.

Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guys, whether or not wraith is good, it's confirmed multiple times over.

This shit's gonna spike, like tomorrow.

Verge:
>isn't private
>isn't fungible
>isn't even proof of stake
Why the FUCK would this shitcoin moon again when it hit previous ATH as the result of an organized PnD?

I think I'm most scared that this shit is gonna spike while I'm getting pissed up the wazoo on goon and won't be watching the price action.Very bad timing

>as the result of an organized PnD
...leaving behind lots of bagholders, prevent any future PnD from succeeding.. top kek.

You can tell by the size of that pathetic dippy created that he's losing his influence. He only has credibility now with a few ignorant people some of which are in this thread.

this guy has some heavy bags...i hope you at least got some extra vaporware by selling your shitcoin as soon as he tweeted...you do have notifications for his tweets right?
>KEK

What the hell ever dude, watch his new coin of the day tweets on Mondays and tell me those coins don't go +100% within 10 minutes. Lost his influence, my ass. The dude has 552,000 followers that would suck his dick if given the opportunity.

just cause of this thread i sent all my bitcoin from bitstamp to bittrex and bought will double my money by morning

pajeet shilling hard as usual i see

no im white i just like money

They just released a post saying they still have till the end of Q4 2017 to release Wraith

What's wrong are you mad nobody's buying your Indian scam coins?

I'm not putting my faith in anything. I'm not in the game.

u got rong person muder bich, i slap moni from u

a hour ago they were changing code on github not going to lie i held a million xvg i sold at 57 sats

all the changes have been micro-commits for basic GUI shit kekekekekekekekekekek

did i say what they were? or did i say xvg is playing with there github

They still have over 24 hours, this coin will be worth 50c+ in Jan
Get in now or forever regret it

Why do you think Monero is trash? It most certainly is not.

they are playing with their github. they didn't start posting all their bullshit commits on their twitter until people called for more transparency. so they started being transparent on how absolutely shit their code is.
i'm prepared to jump back in, but i'm certified comfy with muh gainz right now.

Can you believe that there are people on Veeky Forums that bought a re-branded Dogecoin?

they just changed there background for wreigh looks legit

yes

What's wrong with an improved version of Dogecoin with privacy features? Is there something wrong with Dogecoin's code that XVG didn't fix?

there updateing bithub every 5 mins i think they are about to release it

I don't know what are you ppl thinking when you've said
>it will go over 1$ after wraith

It's not even about that wraith will never happen [it wil not] but how did you assume that this wraith thing will have this much of an impact to lead this shitcoin to 1$

inb4 some old drug addict said so
mfw McAfee was talking about 15$ in 6 months

verge whale here ahahahahahahahah i just unloaded my 80k onto you pajeets enjoy those bags forever

literally the worst privacy coin on the market. moreover, ethereum is about to wreck all these privacy coins with their implementation of zksnarks #rekt

Thanks for the discount.

>80k
>whale

i have 50k verge and me is whale

if you have even 50 bitcoins you are whale and i have now 50k which is very much

you're delusional

Well I agree you're pathetic 80k didn't provide much of a discount but at discount none the less. So it's not really a delusion.

you really think this is gonna moon huh? i could see a scenario where wraith drops and people fomo into buying xvg. but it'll be a minor moon at best, and it doesn't change the fact that this shit vaporware.

This coin has been with the highest traded coins over the last two weeks based only on the anticipation. The actual release is going to be a whole different thing.

I would also point out that McAfee himself is brutalizing his own reputation just to accumulate this coin.

why is the xvg marketing team shilling on Veeky Forums, holy fuck. xvg is literally "normie's first shitcoin." i've literally seen every normie on facebook shilling this coin.

What's wrong with ETH Pairings?

I don't know why is monero's marketing team so threatened by it when you claim that is such a piece of shit?

i don't hold monero, or any privacy coins because eth is about to make all that shit obsolete. literally all a bunch of FOMO buys by normies with tinfoil hats. with that said, from a privacy standpoint, you'd have to be an idiot to think that verge takes the privacy crown when compared against monero.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McAfee. His humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of blockchain technology most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Johns nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the verge shitcoin pump, for instance. His fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike John McAfee truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Johns crypto catchphrase "HODL," which itself is a cryptic reference to Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Johns genius unfolds itself on their twitter. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Monero private address. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

well to be fair wraith is pretty impressive if it actually releases and does what it says it does.

desu it's looking likely for a release within the next 48 hours. if you have extra cash to burn, you could hit a potential moon ride for the short term.