/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other things: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: New archive (can also be found in the pastebin): mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14329822
strawpoll.com/295ax9dd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feed me your builds.

I-if you feel like it, I mean...

>People started talking about PP.
Never ever.

Neat, I was going to post it to read it.

>Please take care of our child while I get away instead of me facing you and coming to terms to raise it the both of us

This is literally the opposite of what I want. I don't want kids. I might tolerate one if it was with a waifu and other ideal conditions, but even then it's the last thing I really want.

Pity that this never got the second page.

Probably would have just been a list of monsters designed so your powers don't work on them, so we are better off without really. Why is it that enemy lists are always things that either outclass you or are simply immune to everything you can do anyway? Like if 99% of the powers are physical there will be enemies that are living shadows and can't be touched.

It's a good thing no one is forcing you to do it or even look at it.

With that said, I'm not gonna let my daughter to die.

>A firm fighter
Because I want her to be the complete opposite of her mother.
>Move to the suburbs
Because I want the best of both worlds for her
>Be encouraging
Because I want to help her to achieve her goals, something that I wasn't able to do,
and I don't want to be the same for her
>Friendly
>Snarky
>Resilent
This is her personality
>Gentle and Kind
Because I want her to experience the real world. Her personality will help to achieve her goals in school
>Technology
>Traditional Games
>Cooking
>Debate
After her, she had to resemble me a bit, this are her hobbies

I'm gonna miss you too, please be happy and take care of yourself as much as I did pumpkin. I wish your mother could see you ;_;

>not raising an elite /k/ommando daughterfu to unleash on the world
Get a load of this faggot

Pasille did nothinf wrong. Arios fucked up.

Bird takeover cyoa when?

>Old Soul

>Stay in the City

>Be Encouraging

>Generous
>Resilient
>Intelligent

>Home for the Homeless

>Martial Arts
>Weapons
>Literature

I posted it last thread, but it gives me warm feelings inside thinking about it.

I like how only one in this that isn't forced into pvp is the lich

>that ending
wtf, do you live in some dystopian society where children get forcibly separated from their parents after becoming adults?

It's called America.

>A firm fighter
She's gotta learn how to roll with the punches, to get to what's real
>Suburbs
Should still be able to get a job with my qualifications.
>Be aloof
>Intelligent, resilient, generous
Resilient and generous give a good balance: Never give up or back down, help those who can't help themselves.
>Intensely academic
>Sports, writing, cooking, work
Some creative outlet is important, and sports teaches teamwork and importance of physical activity as well as developing self confidence.
Work ethics is insanely important too.
Okay this didn't pull my heartstrings at all. I felt no connection at all. Maybe it needs more focus on her personality, and more on interactions with her? Like, what do we do together on the weekends? Does she cook dinner, clean or what?
Kinda odd that last two lines suddenly swap narrator, too.
Sorry user.

Is the background pure white or not? I can't tell.

Repostic 'cause last time it got no feedback at all. And boy do I like when people are free to leave feedback.

Why does the filename say "oddisey" when the title says "odyssey"?
Also I'm pretty sure someone told you to either ditch the background, or put a ranslucent bit between it and the text to make the text more readable.

>water, organic
>fossil fuels, inorganic
Also Redeemer takes zero effort and guaranteed eternity of paradise, soooooo

I need some comfy escapism cyoas stat

It's a wip friendo.

Starting with page 3? Hard to get interested. It looks like too many stat points are coming from outfits (relative to other options). Outside of armor, outfits should be style first, function second. A couple of stat points that can easily be supplemented elsewhere is fine and good, but it shouldn't be your main stat source.

I told you to make it actually readable, but that’s not “feedback” to you

I probably miswrote the filename. Not that it should matter much.
In regards to the BG, I'm still looking for a substitute. That'll have to do for the moment. 1.0 will have a different background, though.
Yes.
The other two pages were posted on previous threads. I already got feedback on those.

How do I escape escapism /cyoag/?

Where's my gimp suit attire?

You don't. You're here forever.

You're missing the big "downside"; it applies to the area around you, so you can't make bad things happen to the people around you.
The white powers are supposed to be more on the good side while the black one are more well suited for evil.
Black Knight or Black Queen are the powers for you if you want to live without consequences.

Refer to

Stop being a fucking degenerate and do something with your life that you enjoy.

That, or become some kind of Stoic sage.

Find your true love.

>I probably miswrote the filename. Not that it should matter much.
I actually really like the word play.

A few meters from you, so you could still shoot someone as long as they aren't right next to you. Not that you actually NEED to kill anyone when they are literally incapable of doing anything "bad" to you.

I want urban fantasy but that's not a thing.
>Another life
I'm too fond of the niceties of modern life. I don't want to live without fridges and bathrooms.
Okay hold on before I continue, what does "you will regress to your old self if you grow too complacent" mean?

Unplug your computer. Never visit the internet again. You'll hove to come with reality that way, or die trying.

>true love
>love

doesn't exist

Aight since I don't understand the line in Another life, I'm opting for
>Typical fantasy
Of the low magic variant.
>Influence, Cuteness
Influence can compensate for no extra talent.
>Credentials, compendium, lucky charm
Without ID you are screwed, at least in real life. Compendium is needed to fit in and understand the world, and luck is plain great unless you rely on it.

It's okay user, I'm sure you'll find your soulmate one day!

What? Pointless chemical reactions in the brain? Dear god I hope not!

It's too early in the thread user. Let it go.

Please refrain from deluding yourself

>Name
Rayis D'Arc
>Class/Specialization
Dragon Chef/Haute Cuisine
>Secondary Skills
First Aid- There many accidents in and out of the kitchen.
Mercantile- You wouldn't believe how Nobles can be.
>Settlement
Caravans- Cities are so last year and traveling will teach me new and wonderful things.
>Companions
Victor Talisker
Raskar Cairn
Tanya Sunaster
Skye Miller

Bio: Son of a hunter and monk, I decided just hunting wasn't enough. Cooking is an art that drew me to high culture.

But waifus aren't real. How am I supposed to do that?

It might make sense to put outfits before weapons considering they give so many stat points and most weapons have stat requirements.

I disagree with , because I HAVE read the other sections, and there aren't many ways to get stats. Attire granting stats is way more important than he thinks.

You can't. Bask in the vast emptiness that is consciousness.

I'm suggesting that there be MORE other ways to get stats. Take them off of attire and add them somewhere else instead.

>fossil fuels
>inorganic
The fuck am I reading?

>But waifus aren't real.
You just have to believe, the world is a great place.

Can I report this?
>inb4 3 day ban for asking

>the world is a great place.

Well, they are predominantly hydrocarbons, no?

>Carbons
They're organic from the chemistry standpoint.
>Derived from dinosaurs
From the biology standpoint, too.

Fair point. I'm thinking that Quirks should also go before weapons, leaving weapons and companions in the last 2 pages.

Why is Pokemon Personified so dark in its setting/lore? Is that why its enjoyable?

Remember to pick your girl!11
strawpoll.me/14329822

QUESTION TIEM:
>to those who picked Claudia:
Do you plan to do lewd things with her?
>to those who considered Claudia but picked someone else instead:
Was it because of some flaw of her you consider terrible?

>to those who picked or considered Velma:
Does she come off as a slut ? Do you think she's anything like someone who needs to be kept on a tight leash for their own good?

>to those who picked Chloe
Is there anything you particularly like about her personality ? I realize it's not as fleshed out as it should be so I'm curious if she's picked mostly because of her powers or tomboyish style

>to those who considered but didn't pick Maya
how big of a dealbreaker was the fact that she'll keep preferences secret from you?

>to those who picked Ariela
Did you have any specific plans regarding her power or boon? Where would you take her? What "program" would you like her to design for you?
>to those who had Ariela and Claudia high on their preference list
Do you think they're too similar in their cuteness?

>Teklabros
Do you think she could get too annoying sometimes? How would you bridle her?
>Submissive Teklabros
Do you exist? Would like to experience some Tekladom?

Just gonna post this again to get more votes.

strawpoll.com/295ax9dd

Right now I believe the Cliche Demon Lord cyoa is winning.

>Do you plan to do lewd things with her?
No.

Oh shit, I had misread your comment. My b, dawg.

A firm fighter

Move to the suburbs

Be Aloof

Resilient
Intelligent
Snarky

Intensely Academic

Martial Arts
Studying
Technology
Movies

>>Teklabros
>Do you think she could get too annoying sometimes?
Probably, but I have raw apathy in proportion to her annoyingness.
>How would you bridle her?
Spending one of the fifty-two perfect actions on the best face-fucking (or gagging and regular fucking) ever.

>Quirks
Wait it's a Boku no Hero Academia CYOA? Hype begin!

I chose Velma. I do not believe she is a slut and she has a really cool power. The only power that edges her out for me is Tekla. I also like Tekla’s picture more along with her detailed fashion sense, but her attitude would be tiresome. I’m going to pretend Velma has a giant pair of tits hidden under that apron and we’re good to go

Hype end. Because it's not. It's a post-apoc sort of thing.
Although I'm considering making a HeroAca CYOA. I just have too much on my plate right now to even start planning it.

I choose Highlander.

I don't have autism sorry.

>Was it because of some flaw of her you consider terrible?
no, I just thought Ariela was cuter and also she has that "wants protecting" thing that really gets my heartboner

>Did you have any specific plans regarding her power or boon? Where would you take her? What "program" would you like her to design for you?
not at all

>Do you think they're too similar in their cuteness?
theyre both cute if thats what you mean, and both give off some of that "need help/caring for" vibe- but claudia seems far more self sufficient than ariela

You should make that instead!

So, why was saying he's not into bestiality and necrophilia and then comes up with an elf of all things?

How in the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
Did you see the word quirk and just start typing?
Are you stupid?

because elves are neither dead/undead not a beast race

theyre humans+

>bringing up things from past threads
Do you know how to tie a noose? If not, it's easy to learn I'm sure. You should test if your rope is strong enough to kill you before using it though.

but humans are better than elves?

>not immortal
>no pointy ears
>less dextrous
>worse at magic

>not able to achieve eargasms
>not smug bastards that get so wet you can see it through their skirt at the mere thought of fucking a lowly human
Humans are only good for fucking elves.

Considered "bigger" alternatives for Velma's picture, but they were all either grossly oversized or had inadequate facial expressions.

You could ask her to eat a lot breast-enlarging salad I guess.

Hydrocarbons are organic compounds.

>not immortal
elves are long lived in most fictional pieces
>no pointy ears
a boon
>less dextrous
but stronger
>worse at magic
debateable

Elves are like dogs. They self-domesticated themselves to love and serve humans and tend to enjoy it unless their human is psychotic.

>You could ask her to eat a lot breast-enlarging salad I guess.

...you fucking genius

I know, I misread the comment. Thought the user was saying the opposite

That only makes it better?

>a boon
fag

>but stronger

humans

strength 3 toughness 3 initiative 4

elves

strength 3 toughness 3 initiative 5

>laughingdruchii.jpg.png

That'll depend on when examinations end and practices begin on top of when I'll end Atomic Odyssey as well as when I'll be able to reupdate Obscura or start a new CYOA.
Quite a few things to do.

Not sure he wants to add another page to his design honestly.

>Does she come off as a slut ?
I don't see why that would be. She's definitely pretty extreme though.
I'm not a prude by a long shot, but all that fetishy stuff was just too much for me.
There's obviously people who appreciate that though.

>Does she come off as a slut ?
Yes, she fucks literal animals.

I believe there are more than enough people capable of making a last page to this, something to earn a few extra points and make sure you have the 10000 people necessary to contiinue a stable population.