Pitch a campaign based on this image

Pitch a campaign based on this image

Whales and the other more intelligent marine life have organized and declared war against anyone who dares to venture out to sea. Desperate fishermen and cargo ships with no other alternative fight the war that the rest of the world wont

As a final act of performance art, David Bowie had his body surgically implanted into a whale. It is rumored that tattooed on his skin is a map leading to an unreleased album. Your job is to find that album.

i want that lost album. you better run that fucking game.

RUN THAT FUCKING GAME!

>david bowie
Can we do a good artist instead? Like Freddy mercury?

>Whales have been beaching themselves in record numbers at this beach in New England
>Often, but not always, human remains are found embedded in the flesh of the whales
>The remains are also found to be people who went missing all over the country, from just a few months ago to decades ago
>All are recently deceased and the ones from decades ago seemingly haven't aged since they disappeared
Either make it Delta Green or Call of Cthulhu, some type of cult and Deep One shenanigans.

The guy in the whale is the prophet of an obscure local deity from a backwater region. The people finding him are the PCs.

The prophet insists the players help him to arrive at a large metropolis where he is required to deliver a message to the populous. If the players balk he tells them he had similar feelings, which is how he ended up inside a whale. The PCs have to traverse a great distance protecting the prophet (stat him as a cleric) along the way.

"Madam, congratulations on your half-whale baby boy."

Alright boys. First place to check- his anus. Rob, you are up. Get the gloves

god damnit user you triggled me, here's your (You)

lol

>Enjoy your new brother Billy.

Whalers discover people, famous historical people inside of whales, they have creepy powers related to their historical activities (nero can cause and control fires using a fiddle, Napoleon can grow ginormous or tiny on a whim, etc...)

Just unknown armies.

A former band of PCs decided to start kidnapping townsfolk and shoving them into whale corpses for shits and giggles

>PC introduces new character to the party

There was a prince who was charming and beloved by all, and he was destined to marry the queen of the nearby kingdom, thus merging the two together.

However, a coven of Hags wanted him for themselves and sent Changeling after changeling to seduce him away. It never worked so they cursed him to be swallowed up by a leviathan, never to be found again.

The party discovers this plot after encountering one of the rejected changelings at the local tavern. They decide to hire a whaling ship and go test their luck on the seven seas. All the while, the Hags try to send all manner of sea monsters, sirens, merfolk and leviathans after them to keep them from their objective.

Basically Jason and the Argonauts meets the Frog Prince.

"I sleep in the whale."
"God damn it Mike, this is like, the third whale you've slept in! Why can't you just sleep in a bed like any normal person?"
"Look at my racial stats: whale-vampire. Which means I can only subsist on whale blood. So I thought why not have my coffin be the whale?"
"You're making us lose our profit margin, reeeee"

It's an aquatic campaign where large aquatic mammals are used as mechs for humans, who occupy the space where their brain should be.

A bit like underwater Attack on Titan.

a story about otherkins going too far

People are transported to a huge weird island with strange happenings, where new survivors are delivered by whale if numbers start to dwindle. Survivors appear to come from strange places and times, a medieval knight is just as likely to arrive as a modern businessman with a smartphone is, but they actually remember very little of where they're from, and who they were before.

The island is very large, has multiple cities and is settled by multiple creatures, has many dangers, there's mystic shit, ruins of old societies who had advanced technology that looks like magic, might even be magic, etc. Like Lost, I guess. I've never seen that show though.

(You) are a faggot. But certainly not a good faggot like Freddy Mercury.

Hangover 4

Guys guys, they're putting the guy into the whales wound.

Clearly its some kind of flesh melding by cultist pirates.

He looks genuinely bitter about being unearthed from the carcass.

Came here to say the same thing.

A whale with magical powers related to sea and mists have been preying on the local fishermen for decades, and it wasn't until the whaling business took root in the region and captured it when locals finally found out it was no whale at all but a shapeshifting fey living in disguise among them.

They thought their nightmare was over, until the cursed whale appeared once again and sunk the whaling ship that captured the first one. Now the PCs have been hired and charged with getting to the bottom of the case.

Have a (You)