How would you design the perfect roleplayer?

How would you design the perfect roleplayer?

Keep him away from the shitstain known as D&D. Really, that should be enough.

catgirl futa loli

We just need to invest Eclipse Phase style forking. Then I'll run games for an entire group of myself, and they will be perfect.

You make the chad roleplayer

Start with the perfect woman.
Then add all the imperfections that would make someone role play.

easier to try inducing multiple personality disorder

>implying you ever get to the game with this setup

Has anyone played a game with only tulpas as players? Or is that too pathetic?

AIs or Tulplas.

Or SCP’s, I think the best SCP to play with would be 343

Nah, SCP-085 definitely would be the best.

Start him off early in life roleplaying on sites like gaiaonline and roblox. Really let him run wild and get all of his shitty "OwO what's this" ideas out there on the internet. Transition him to roleplaying in games where roleplaying is not an intended course of action, like WoW or the newest Final Fantasy MMO.

Eventually the sheer backlog of his horrible roleplaying cringe will catch up to him and he'll live out the rest of his days in fear of anyone finding out about his past exploits. Now he is ready for the transition to tabletop-- tempt him into the hobby with promises of "absolute freedom of choice" and "structured rules meant to weed out Mary Sues and powerplayers." He will be unable to resist taking the bait.

Congratulations, you have a player that genuinely cares about their own roleplaying skills. They will always strive to get better while simultaneously attempting to cover up their past mistakes.

Man, games are WAY more fun than sex.
Though, there can be sex breaks. It's good to vary up your activities and get some fitness in.

Get a failed actor who likes to play the role rather than the thought of fame.

>actors
That reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask about.

My girlfriend performs in musicals and is part of a tabletop group of her fellow actors/singers. I suspect they are RP heavy.

Their GM (director) has expressed interest in having me join. I'm not really a roleplayer, more of a power gamer. Am I going to be That Guy? I don't want to be that guy. Has anyone gamed with thespians before? If so, help?

Just try going into it without expectations and try to adapt? You might find it to be a really unusual experience, enjoyable even if it's not what you usually do.

Ask them for help and bring this up. Im sure they'll understand and help you become a better person.

If you play with thespians, your tongue will be tired.

I’m a thespian who games, and I can safely say that most people with some acting experience tend to get REALLY get into character. Just don’t overthink things and have fun.

>Male
>Socially capable
>Asexual
>Historically educated
>Well-read
>Sense of humor
>Extraverted, but not domineeringly so
>Empathic
>Likes having fun

>non political
>doesn't know or care about social justice
>considerate

up for anything
brimming with ideas and memes
powergames to impress people rather than be the actual best possible character
open schedule
enjoyable company outside of tabletop

>Doesn't know anything about any kind of justice
>Has never seen a ballot in his life

>has never heard of Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums

Where are you aiming?

>not 079, the ultimate murderhobo

The levels of smugness in this screencap are reaching anime loli levels.

I'd clone myself.

Wow, thinking about it this way made it tolerably funny.

It seemed like someone trying to make a beer and pretzel roll-player sound vaguely like the narrative types tend to.

>making a hyperbolic inverse of your own hyperbolic construct
Jesus we're on too many levels of irony

I'm pretty sure that screencap is entirely honest. It just so happens to be entirely wrong, and elitist to boot.

Don't need to design one. Natural selection created one on its own.

Fucking low tier
Amazon brown skinned muscular futa
Fixed

to me the perfect roleplayer is someone who is active in the game, and doesn't abuse the system and/or metagame, but even more importantly they wouldn't antagonize or attack other players
a roleplaying game is about escaping reality and having fun, but if your fun is ruining others then you should rot

anxiety and autism?

fuck, that's me.

>gaiaonline
WHO TOLD YOU?

>Historically educated
Yeah, but how do we get this while also breeding out the "WELL ACKSHUALLY..."?

Basically, my only encounters have been with people who don't speak up about their historical knowledge, which is effectively the same as not using it for table top, or get their autism in a ruffle because traditionally that particular sword should have been used two handed or some shit.

Never found someone who used it to make the game more fun.

The aforementioned 'socially capable' bit I reckon.

>a black male

"Beer and pretzel game/gamer" is also an obnoxiously smug, elitist term. A good old fashioned dungeon crawl done right is a ton of fun, don't knock it until you've experienced it.

By make him read good related litterature, let him play a little bit and then finally make him gm a campaign. After that he's ready

Where can I learn these powers?

>photographic memory when it comes to rules
>makes character appropriate to the setting and tries out completely different characters each campaign
>good roleplayer
>4' 5" at the tallest
>ginger
>strongfat body
>c cups
>booty bigger than stomach
>7" uncut
>hair and beard clean and well styled
>scottish accent but viking aesthetics
>has sex with me after each session
How come transgender dwarves never play dnd?

>how come transgender dwarves never play d&d
Because I don’t think I have ever seen a transgender dwarf.

I think of the perfect GM, and I remove reason and accountability

They don't play because you haven't seen one? That's weird, maybe you should search a bit so they can play.

found the shit player

More arms.

probably with pen and paper.

In my own image.

They would listen to me except when I didn't want them to.

Easy.

Well girls can be distracting to beta's so it's a male but with a sort of feminine energy so guys enjoy his company in a slightly gay way.

Great social skills. Natural storyteller. Never gets bored. Can sit for many hours without a break. Polite. Creative. Generous.

Crippled. So he doesn't take up a chair. He brings his own. Wheelchair has paper and pencils and a book pouch. It's one of those stair climbing robot ones so it's never an issue.

Skilled impressionist. Really funny but authoritative when serious. Natural leader but humble and no desire to take the lead.

Works part time in a flexible job so he's always free to play but doesn't have the despair/isolation issues of a true NEET.

Rich and keen to buy book and introduce people to new games. Travels to conventions and has lots of experience and stories.

Smells great.

Skilled artist and musician. Likes to strum along with rythm guitar or sketch the story as you go.

Looks 6/10. Pleasant but not distracting to females or threatening to insecure bfs or betas.

Well versed in classical myths, fantasy, sci fi and pulp action stories and tropes and references but never bored by them.

Infectious enthusiasm.

Strumming an instrument gets on the fucking nerves after 30 minutes.
Being crippled is probably shitty. I'd rather he walks.

Everything else you've said is fantastic.

Has a clean place to himself that he invites people over for the game. He's the unrivaled host. The place is in an easy to get to spot in the town, with frequent busses going around, and a nice ample parking lot for those that have cars of their own.
Does the dishes, has enough silverware, glasses and stuff. Not too big, not too small, but a nice big table and chairs.
Something cozy, rather than imposing, like a bachelor's apartmant or a homely, well maintained and decorated basement instead of a big-ass manor with butlers.
He should live alone with no pets too, fuck other people; pets and dice don't mix either. Maybe has a girlfriend that isn't around while the game's on.
Sometimes cooks for the party, and does so decently.
Has an assortment of drinks, if we're so inclined to have a couple before/during/after the game, though he's very alcohol tolerant and doesn't get shitfaced or impaired, just nicely buzzed.
And medicine for headaches or other not-serious maladies.