Why CAN'T my cheetah-familiar have his own mount?

Why CAN'T my cheetah-familiar have his own mount?

One assumes that your cheetah-familiar is going to be mounting you.

Why else would you bother having one?

Doesn't have the right feat.

Should've taken Skill Focus (Fucking the Cheetah)

Because it doesn't fit the tone of the current campaign

It can mount me.

I realize that I should know this, but why is that person allowing a panther to eat their finger?

It's just suckling on it. Few more weeks of training and you got yourself your very own blowjob machine.

naw man, that's cool dawg
it's all about the shared storyspace
why do we even roll dice anyways?
d20 is the worst
rule of cool bro! :0)

Would you let a dragon lay on you and lick yout face, Veeky Forums?

I believe it's still young and its teeth are still coming in, so it's doing the young animal thing and nibbling on whatever's around.

sentient or non sentient dragon?

captcha: south pagani

Yes

in the case of a nonsentient dragon, then sure, if it was friendly or if I raised it. Also depends on how big it is, and the age.

Sentient? I dunno, depends on if it brushes its teeth, I guess.

Christ the claws on that thing

The word you're looking for is sapient.

Would you let a dragon curl up around you and sleep, holding you against its chest and belly using you as a snuggleable body pillow?

yeah, I tend to use them interchangeably when I shouldn't

I wouldn't want to do that with a non-sapient dragon if it was any larger than a large horse. I can barely sit around long enough for my cat to get a good nap in.

Sapient dragon, sure, if I liked its personality and position wouldn't be terribly uncomfortable for me.

>not wanting to become a thin layer of fat on a dragon's tail

>not fattening yourself up as much as possible to be the best possible sacrifice
This casual doesnt know the joy of being tail AND belly fat.

Would you ever drink with a dragon? Curled up together in front of a fireplace, with some good sweet wine?

Nice dubs. I'm just going to assume this is in reference to a sapient dragon since a nonsapient dragon drinking wine could lead to disastrous consequences just like any intoxicated animal of large size might lead to.

I'm a boring fag so I've never drank alcohol before in college, twenty, with few friends, but you called it good, so I'll assume it's of good quality and should at least be appreciated if not enjoyed. If I already enjoyed the dragon's company (which might be inferred because we're going to be curled up in front of a fireplace) sure, it sounds like a comfy evening.

Thanks.

Would you ever make a home cooked meal for a dragon? If so, what would you make?

Would you ever snap out of the dragon's trap, he has you trapped in his dreamscape, you need to wake up!

Disregard that, i'm an elf.

A nice, homecooked meal of coke (the fuel) and cyanide. Because fuck the scaley fuckers forever.

>it fort saves with a 41.
Would you ever roll for initiative?

Nah, its just a thing felines do.
Its rare but it happens for old and young cats.

Wen is jesus ginna visit da board n kill siners???

Home cooked meals. Hmm. I don't do a lot of cooking, really. If it wouldn't fuck up their fire glands or magic or whatever then ice cream or something might be interesting.

this is a dreamscape I wanna stay in, user

I hope you get good dreams like i have gotten. The fireplace is especially wonderful since its cold out.