Technology, weapons, armour and cybernetics thread?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostintheshell.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberbrain#Minimal_Cyberisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I once wrote a post-apoc cyber-radiation-punk-thing game with a gun like that. It was a generic class of guns that just had huge, smooth bores and a second breach you could open ahead of the first to pack with whatever shit you wanted to launch.

Along with that there were nuclear-pile powered steam cannons that could explode if you overheated them and couldnt vent steam fast enough, along with x-ray cannons, and a host of other weird weapon classes. The one test run I played a guy made a character with the largest allowable nuclear-pile-boiler and attached it to a pistol-sized weapon. Hilarity naturally ensued.

You have much to learn, little Russian gun! Behold your elder brother, the Punt Gun!
Designed to kill a whole flock of birds in one shot!

1 1/2 inch. Thats a lotta shot.

Just think what mounting one of these on a hardpoint would do. Knock the vehicle over, maybe?

It's worth noting that even the solid slugs fired from a KS-23 only had an effective range of about a hundred meters. The grenades varied between 100-200 meters but never higher.

You can't launch a pistol and ammo to a comrade on the other side of the battlefield, and you sure as hell couldn't shoot a cue-stick several hundred yards.

So you'd have a short range harpoon gun? Thats still not bad.

Do you know why a punt gun is even called a punt gun?

>Just think what mounting one of these on a hardpoint would do. Knock the vehicle over, maybe?

What?

You would have to load each shell manually, and your results would vary. Likely given the powder charge necessary you would end up just spraying wood chips a few yards out.

Fine, I am triggered.

was there an application you used to make this?

if yes then I DEMAND you tell me...

Doesn't work like that unfortunately. Russian 4 gauge is about an American 6 gauge, so it'll be too small to fit even the box of .22

Isn't Fabrique Nationale a Belgian make?

>Getting Wolverine'd costs roughly the equivalent of 10 McDonald's cheeseburgers

>paying to become a manlet

Yes, but this is the future, where France eats Belgium.

Darkwatch was pretty cool.

I'm not sure if I could blame them. The entire country likely smells like freshly made waffles.

ghostintheshell.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberbrain#Minimal_Cyberisation

I couldn't find anything specifically about it but cybernetic telepathy is something I've grown quite interested in.