Human Hate Thread

Can we all discuss why humans are such a shit race, Veeky Forums?
>vast majority consists of dumb peasantry whose life revolves around servitude to a lord who is likely to be just as dumb
>get easily spooked by things their feeble brains can't comprehend
>The only way they are able to dominate the land is through their rodent like breeding
>Never miss a chance to persecute those who are in their power
>Sexually mimic rabbits in their near-constant lust, committing rape when they can get away with it
>The only way a human can live a worthwhile life is if he gets born into a noble house which automatically grants him privileges by birth
>Humans have no view of the long term instead dooming their own progeny by poisoning the rivers, cutting the forests and digging the mountains
Even the fucking Orcs are better than this. Tell me, why are humans treated as special snowflakes in fantasy settings, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DOy2Aw8kkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are humans treated as special snowflakes in fantasy settings, Veeky Forums?
Probably because the overwhelming majority of roleplayers are human and are going to struggle to get into the head of something inhuman.

>I hate myself and am projecting my own low self esteem on the rest of the human race.

>humans are too lazy to play as anything else
Should've known

>can't counter any point
>muh self hate, muh projection
lol ok, sweetie, at least you tried

>assuming that OP identifies as human
I have it on good authority that OP identifies as a purple Squazon from Optima III. Check your privilege, human scum.

Racist elf detected

Go hug your tree, elf. We rule this world.

>no view of the long term
Surprise, short-lived species have short-term concerns. You expect them to care what'll happen when they're already dead and fossilized?

>never miss a chance to persecute
>breed as rapidly as possible
>spooked by what they can't understand
>wealth stratification
>majority are idiots compared to intellectual elite

Name a SINGLE race that doesn't do this. Even Orcs have stratification based on the strength of various castes and how much plunder they bring back to the warband.

>breed as rapidly as possible
To be fair, Elves don't do this.
But Elves are a dying race, so that shows how successful the "Every couple has one child, maybe two if they're lucky" model is.

>Name a SINGLE race that doesn't do this
Literally every single one. There's no race that uses the vast majority of their people as chattel to provide for the elite.

I don't know about OP but I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter.

And yet the grunts always hand part of their spoils over to the warchief. Why, when he wins so much plunder himself? And don't get me started on what the High Elves do to their woodland cousins, who vastly outnumber them.

As rapidly as possible for Elves, they do. They simply have a lower fertility rate due to their long lifespans. They don't need to breed as much because their child mortality rates are low.

>Be Elves
>Think they're the greatest, but actually aren't
>Fucked the world because they couldn't leave well enough alone
>Fuck humans because they can, then when Half/elf is born act like a total ass because not elf
>Can't go two seconds without reminding you how much better they are then you

>Be Dwarves
>All look exactly the same
>Only knows digging and fighting
>Basically a race of neck beard basement dwellers
>As dull as the rocks they pull out of the ground

>Be Halflings
>Literal whos
>Seriously why would you ever play a halfling anyway, they do nothing
>They're lore is that they just want to do nothing and stay home all day
>So boring they don't even deserve a fourth thing

Not that user but I sexually identify as a Surface to Air Missile and I've got you on my radar.

Humans are fine.

However, I do get really annoyed with people who only play humans and smugly insist this makes them better roleplayers.

You realize all those issues are with biology, right?

>why play a halfling

Because sometimes you just want to play Bilbo and there's nothing wrong with that.

>Think they're the greatest, but actually aren't
Nigga, they canonically are the greatest.

>Only knows digging and fighting
What is smithing, craftsmanship, architecture, runes, not that I expect some filthy human serf to know all this

>Seriously why would you ever play a halfling anyway, they do nothing
I can think of a reason: They aren't evolved apes

Nope, elves aren’t the greatest.

Lord Kroak is.

My point is that you can do this with every player or npc race. Everyone of them has pros and cons.

And it's ok to dislike some for some reasons, but going on Veeky Forums and making a

>Here's some completely subjective and setting specific reasons why I hate a particular race Thread

then you can fuck right off.

>Even the fucking Orcs are better than this.

Hey man. Leave us outta dis.

This is bait. Stop falling for the bait.

If Elves were so great then why don't they rule the world. Oh wait they did, and guess what happened, the blew it up with magic nukes and then spent the next 1000 years whining that they weren't top dog anymore. You know who picked up the pieces of a broken world and made civilization out of it? Humans.

If Dwarves were so good at mining and fighting and smiting and crafting and architecture and sure runes I guess, then why don't they rule the world. Oh wait, it's cause they refuse to leave the under ground. They're so stuck in their traditional ways that they don't grow or change as a people. You know who can grow and change and get better over time. Humans, that's right. In fact show a human something dwarves made and in a year they'll remake it and have it more streamlined.

And finally, fuck halflings. You;re right, they didn't evolve from apes, they evolved from rats, and just like rats, they live on the fringes of society, eat all the scraps and contribute nothing. Just like you.

>muh HFY safe space is getting pushed
>b-bait

I can earnestly say that every single bad thing that has ever happened to me in my life has been because of a human
Did someone already make this joke?

Reminder

I think this could lead to some explosive penetration.

I don't really mind humans-only players. What I do mind are the humans-only players that have serious racial pride in settings where it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. In settings like warcraft there's national pride for humans, but so many attach themselves to the fact that they're human that they go crazy. Or in even settings where humans are the ancient empire that fucked up and fell from grace, you've still got the same HUMANITY FUCK YEAH dude.

There's nothing inherently wrong with humanity fuck yeah but applying it where it doesn't make sense makes you that guy.

>If Elves were so great then why don't they rule the world
Because they don't want to, for one.

>Oh wait they did, and guess what happened, the blew it up with magic nukes and then spent the next 1000 years whining that they weren't top dog anymore.
>cherrypicking a specific instance from one particular setting

>Humans
Humans based their own culture on that of the Elves. For them, to be Elven is the zenith a human society can achieve. source: Silmarillion

>Dwarves
a bunch of subjective opinions do not an argument make

>halfling
>can't give a reason so straight up shittalks
Mhmm, ok

YEAH FUCK HUMANS ALWAYS FIGHTING BACK WHEN YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MAKING MY JOB HARDER THAN IT SHOULD BE

I actually like humans easy to raid, easy to overpower, and they don't hide in trees or caves. HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE

truly, humans are a mistake

>The only way a human can live a worthwhile life is if he gets born into a noble house which automatically grants him privileges by birth
>get easily spooked by things their feeble brains can't comprehend
Speak for yourself.

t. triggered human serf

Because Scoia'tael think everything is just charity work, and every time I turn around Zoltan fucks off somewhere and gets in trouble.

>attaches value to wealth and ignores the spiritual wealth of human experience
>not a cynic living in a barrel

Mortals were a mistake. Humans are but a symptom of the greater disease.

So do dwarves, why is this thread automatically about elves? Why are humanfags so butthurt about this particular fictional race? OP could have roleplayed as a gnome for all we know.

>kill each other over ethnic differences
>kill each other over religious differences
>kill the old ladies in your villages because you think they're a witch
>kill each other with shit medicine, because they think bleeding works
>kill each other with shit food because you don't know how to magically preserve it
>raping your wives because it's the only way you can get laid
>spends 20 hours a day working
>can't read
>dies at 39
>only pleasure in life is drinking and eating meat
>expected to give half your money to your lord and church
>can't even use magic
>bathes weekly, if that
>only response to threatened superiority is to kill it if stronger, or sulk if weaker.
>entire alphabet and culture borrowed from predecessor races
>charges interest
>devalues coinage
>can't protect their virgins against dragon attacks
>Are always the dumbasses in the setting who worship the evil gods.
>envies longer-lived species
>resents the more magically talented
>turns the magical mundane
>>don't know their entire kingdom exists as a buffer state to keep out the beastfolk, goblins, and orcs.

>Commit the most crimes and rape amongst the civilized races
>Have the most propensity to enslave people
>Can only create paler imitations of the works made by the elder races
>Kill themselves all the time
>Can not appreciate anything beautiful u less it is of material benefit, will raze mountains, fell forests, cull beasts for the petty greed of their lords
>Hate and fear all that differs from them

What's the matter Torandiel? A city guard fucked your hot elven grandma?

Because dwarffags tend to express a "dwarfs best, humans second best" world view while elffags trend towards "elves best, end of discussion".

>Can't see in the dark

fucking pleb race

I_understood_that_reference.gif

I really can't think of many settings that do that.

HEY! Don't just us all on weaboo faggotry. 99% of us hate and mock that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_DOy2Aw8kkE

>lazy
And yet nothing is more lazy than playing a nonhuman race and taking the established traits of that race and neglecting to have any character traits.

If you make a character and not a flat stereotype of his race, then I don't care what you play. For many, this is easiest to do with humans because they tend to have no racial stereotypes that fit all of humanity in most settings. Playing a dwarf who lives and breaths axes, hammers, anvils, and alcohol, all with a bad accent, forgetting to have anything not "dwarfy" in them is obnoxious, for example.

Most people tend to play a stereotype of a class, though, and human players are no exception.

>HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Machine Life is best life there is.

Have you learned to count to 3 yet, ya rust bucket?

>humans are too dumb to roleplay proper nonhumans
Typical

Uh-huh.

Humans were the only race clever enough to develop the technologies of genetics, spacecraft and atomics.

Elves are fraud hacks who were given everything by the Valar. Dwarves and halflings are bros, through.

>56282921
This is some HFY-fags mind. Examine it, realize its stupidity.

>Can we all discuss why humans are such a shit race, Veeky Forums?
Because fantasy authors generally have no fucking idea what they're doing and just throw shit together based on Tolkien, sometimes other sources but mostly Tolkien, and shove it into whatever narrative they're trying to present.

Best example: D&D and elves. Elves are basically humans but better at fucking everything including being borderline immortal. Why? Because that's how they were in Tolkien. But the point is that in Tolkien's works, elves were a declining race of übermen who were damn near minor deities and just told the world of man to go fuck itself while they retreated to literally heaven on earth. If Tolkien's campaign was a TTRPG, elves wouldn't even be a playable race if it wasn't for Legolas.

From what I've seen this also roughly corresponds to the ancient view of elves in Germanic cultures. Guess what, in such a setting elves would also be unplayable NPC races, if not antagonists.

If we don't want humans to be snowflakes, we must give humans a niche that they can fulfill where the other playable races have their own niches. I'd start with one basic assumption that already changes a lot in terms of roleplay and snowflakeness: no race can live longer than 200 years. An elf should only be able to become somewhat older than the most longelived turtles on average.

Secondly, the whole niche thing
>Get rid of all subraces
>Elves are woodland savages. They can retain some of their mysticism.
>Don't change dwarves, just make them less Scottish because why the fuck would they be Scottish?
>Get rid of halflings, they're only here because Tolkien and they're creeping on the niche of gnomes anyway
>Gnomes can be your Jews, whatever
That leaves humans. What niche is still left? Big, sprawling cities with functional civilizations and huge armies. What a coinkidink.

>charges interest
That's Jews. They aren't humans.

It might come to your surprise, but elves and orcs don't exist.

This thread is filled with XENOS LOVING SCUM.

Yeah, these dwarffags are getting really obnoxious.

squats are proud members of Imperium.
Elves, on the other hand...

Xenos make better wives than humans though.

Really? But all the butthurt they bring with them...

>Having wives
>Not fighting for the Emperor until death
What are you? Fucking gay?

Sources can be a little dodgy and accounts vary. But to my understanding, the Elves of Germanic/Norse variety (AKA the real ones) weren't at all like Tolkien's Elves. They were just as strange and fickle as every other supernatural being in their mythology and folklore, and equally dangerous as most of them.

In a D&D setting using Germanic/Norse mythology/folklore, Elves would indeed not be playable, but be considered malicious creatures and probably Evil. They'd be found revelling wherever they please with their Elven buddies, all haughty about their greatness and probably wouldn't think twice about killing a Human who came past them. Sure, they'd be unimaginably beautiful, positively radiating with wonder to behold, and their songs would be like honey to your ears. But you'd be wise to avoid them at all cost.

Oddly, you'd still be able to play as a Half-Elf, as on rare occasions Humans and Elves might get to business. Presumably under less than romantic terms. Half-Elves possessed great magical powers close to that of Elves, but not nearly the same level of wantonness and assholery.

>implying any mortals are better

>never heard of Warhammer
How new are you?

Why the fuck do you think did I say "many"?

I hate you more, Monika.
Worst girl!

Know your place, meatbag.

>rodent like breeding
>9 month gestation period
>at minimum 14 years for them to reach self sufficient age

>committing rape when they can get away with it
>Live under a society of law and order serving their lords

>dooming their own progeny by poisoning the rivers cutting the forests and digging the mountains
>Industry necessary to make them competitive with other races

hello plebeian

This. Germans are the only humans

Warhammer Dwarfs consider Elf work superior to human work. Human work is literally only above Skaven and Chaos shit.

Dwarfs just like Elves themselves less than humans.

Germans were never human.
Just some ape that somehow migrated from the east, and mimicked men. The fact that they cannot learn beyond this mimicry is proof of their inhumanity, despite similar anatomy.

Germans and latin people share the some indo-aryan root.

Don't bully Charles!

So do Indians. Do they look human to you?

Thousand years of dravidian mixing does that to you.

TEHEHE IS THIS LIKE THE THREAD WHERE WE PRETEND TO BE LE POOPY ELVES XD

Reminder to hide and report threads like these and if you must reply sage goes in options

>Pedo empires that keep slaves, crossdress, and fuck each other in the ass
>human

>worst girl

How’s the sock-puppet fetish going user?

no personality > shit personality

refined, caring, and efficient is a great personality.

>having a xeno wife

Should I start dumping HFY? I've got ~100 pics, most of them avoiding the shitty 'destroying the earth = good' theme you see in the worst HFY.

>Can we all discuss why humans are such a shit race, Veeky Forums?
Take it to /pol/ or Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums is a human supremacist board.

>Classical antiquity
>The "subhuman" "sandnigger" "monkeys" of the Mediterranean lay the very foundations of art, law, governance, justice, philosophy, economics and the very idea of civilization itself while the "glorious" blonde "master race" up north is still wearing bearskins, living in mudhuts and washing their buttholes with rags on sticks (as opposed to the more civilized sponges on sticks)

>Late antiquity/Early Middle Ages
>The aforementioned "master race" hops the border into Roman lands where they refuse to learn the language, adapt to local customs and outbreed the local population but degenerate Roman politicians tell their people that it's okay because "they do the work nobody else wants to do"
>Unsurprisingly they overthrow the Roman Empire in the West and piss on its remnants

>Literally ONE decent tribe shows up in the form of the Franks and tries to do a shoddy redo of the Empire in the West
>They use Latin as the administrative language, heavily mix with the Gallo-Roman natives, use Roman administration and burn Germanics to death, forcing them to adapt the the Church of Rome and embrace something resembling semi-civilization
>The whole fucking empire collapses due to Germanic inheritance law, then hundreds of years later Germanics pretend they wuz Romanz 'n shiet all along creating the most unholy abomination the world has ever seen

>Early Renaissance
>The Germanic world creates the most disgusting schismatic the world has ever seen, using legitimate grievances to found his own church which is based on pure grammatical interpretation of scripture and rejection of Graeco-Roman philosophy, creating the Protestant sect which would be more aptly described as the Germanic cult
>He also advocates literally eating shit

>Early Modernity
>A Corsican ascends from his armpit of an island to Paris, much like how Caesar ascended from Rome to Gaul, and restores the dream of Rome restored
>He rids the world of the abomination known as the "Holy" "Roman" "Empire"
>His Russian invasion goes to shit, but it's cool because everything can still be salvaged
>He's beaten by the Germans at Leipzig
>Not the Germans opposing him mind you, the Germans in his OWN FUCKING ARMY
>Trust the Kraut, get blown the fuck out

>Late modernity
>Two World Wars and one European Genocide
>Need I say more?

>THE CURRENT YEAR
>The aforementioned "master race" violates supranational legislation to force once proud Levantines destroyed by the Synagogue of Satan into European lands where they efuse to learn the language, adapt to local customs and outbreed the local population but degenerate Germanic politicians tell their people that it's okay because "they do the work nobody else wants to do" (where have I heard this story before?)

>Veeky Forums today
>"Germans are the only humans"
>mfw

Mediteranians > celts > french > anglos > abhumans > germans

W-where are slavics in this chart?

>Take it to /pol/
But that's the standard HFY board.

abhumans

Sorry, forgot.

Mediteranians > celts > french > nordics >= anglos >= slavs > abhumans > germans

Why are the French below Meds and Celts when they're a combination of both? Shouldn't they be below Meds but above Celts? Anglos should be between French and Celts, considering the're FRANK'D Celts who started calling themselves Anglo-Saxon because the G*rmans popularized the idea of the Germanic mustard race even though they're genetically closer to the French than the Germans (as anyone who has ever seen a map can tell you).

>Meds > French > Levantines (Christian) > "Anglos" > Celts > Levantines (Muslim) > Subhumans > [POWER GAP] > The shit a Frenchman takes after eating a stale baguette > Germans

Only a specific brand of human - Veeky Forums celebrates human purity in all its glory.

T-thanks, i guess

Because I've got french and anglo ancestry, and I'm purposely trying to be unbiased. I don't even partucularly like celts, tbqh