Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-tiefling/
vocaroo.com/i/s1y1mLEO8MBR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

There needs to be a 'Hating Dwarves' section, probably between 'Hating Elves' and 'Hating Teiflings'.

I've never seen anyone hate humans?

Oh trust me, they exist and you're lucky not to have met them. They range from closeted SJW types to furry/otherkin to people who think an interesting character is defined by how exotic their species is and think all human concepts are boring.

Go to bed, Kurtulmak.

Everyone hates kobolds who isn't a subhuman.

>humans are alright
>as long as you're gonna read the lore for them, go ahead and play an elf
>Why would you play a tiefling when you could play a half orc? If you have a valid answer other than "Because I want to be attractive," you can play it
>I get the appeal of monster lizard dudes, have the stats for lizardfolk instead so it's not as retarded
>tabaxi? we're not playing skyrim fuck off with your lolrandumb shit
>goliath "I want to play a half orc but not be half hated as well" understandable
>gnomes are fine as long as you understand that low wisdom does not mean you are a psychopath with no sense of right and wrong, also dickass thieves have no place here

Dragonborn are Lizardfolk only sparkly and special with the personalities of klingons and MUH DRAGONS MUH DRAGONS GUYS I'M LIKE A DRAGON. Tieflings are cool if you do it without being an edgy faggot.

that's exactly what I was saying in that post with dragonborn and lizardfolk

tieflings and half orc fill the same niche of "half human half hated thing" except for their stats so there's no real reason to play a tiefling other than "I want to play a warlock/sorcerer"

>anthro lizard dudes are okay
>anthro cat dudes are lolrandumb shit

I wonder who could be behind this post...

There's no reason to play any race. You're not gonna get into DEEP DEPTHS OF ACTOR MASTERY in a game about murdering things and taking their stuff. Might as well just pick what appeals to you aesthetically (contrary to Veeky Forums's opinion, this is NOT a bad thing)

have you read the shit for tabaxi in Volo's?
it encourages the shit out of lolrandumb bullshit
also being a closet furry I'd let them be Tabaxi if they weren't shit

>gnome players
>understanding that
You end up with kender with explosive magic. It's strictly for the "I want to be obnoxious crowd" in all my experience. Though my table currently has a character who seems to be breaking that trend. I could be wrong and find that he's taken the stealthy path to dickery, and it would not be unheard of or unexpected of him, but there is still hope that the long siege will be lifted.

in my group I have someone playing a gnome illusionist that started off as obnoxious, but a few sessions in he's now more like a naive bumpkin
>we're sitting at the friendly arm inn, he's talking to the gnome inn keeper
>the inn keeper keeps trying to get information out of him while he's trying to get information out of her
>I'm silently eating and kicking his stool whenever he's about to say something he shouldn't (giving out too much info about us)
>his shins have a fuckload of bruises by the time we go back to our room
it depends on the other players in the group I find

>anthro lizardfolk
>the cartoony shit from Volo's
I'm not surprised people have that thought about lizardfolk, here's what they should actually look like
You may not like it, but this is what peak lizard dude performance looks like.

that moment when you forget pic

Hating elves needs to be at the bottom above gnomes.

And switch dragonborn and tiefling.
Because at least dragonborn is a core race in 4th and I think 5th. While Teifling is just fuckery and silly.

I take back the elf thing. Put them below Teifling and above retard birdrace shit.

>While Teifling is just fuckery and silly.

4e Tieflings are also a core race. They are the Rome to the DB Carthage.

Tell me about tabaxi, how bad are they? All I know is they're not-Khajit.

But tieflings are cuter and can have wings.

Really? My first campaign was in 4th, guess I didn't understand what a "Teifling" was so I just ignored it at the time.

They can also have dick girls/cunt boys, dog faces, fetish OP tail, and other non-since.

tl:dr for the DB/Tiefling situation in 4e.

>Human Rome, near it's end.
>Large, decadent and expanded so far that it can't keep control of it's own territory.
>Shit is falling apart, this is bad.
>Nobles make a deal with Asmodeus, him granting them power (Making them Tieflings/Showing people how to summon devils)
>They use this power and the legions of devil soldiers to regain the lost control over their unruly territories.

>They encounter another major power player, much smaller than them but ruled over by Chromatic and Metallic Dragons worshipping the twin dragon gods.
>Sword rattling occurs between demonic ego and dragonic ego until it spills out into full on warfare.
>Neither ends up winning and both groups being bled so heavily means they both lose control of their outside territories and their empires crumble over a few generations.

>hating hating hating
>smart
lmao, you're like an infant

>kender

Its fantasy. Why should I have to be confined to your cis-specie binary racial systems when I identify as otherkin?

>Why would you play a tiefling when you could play a half orc? If you have a valid answer other than "Because I want to be attractive," you can play it
Because I want to be a non shitty warlock?

Nobody hates dwerrows.

wait, why are goliaths a meme race? They're just small giants.

hating dwarves

Found the elf fag. Sitting on his broken chair in a ruin with half walls, no ceiling, and a cracked floor.

>Sitting on his broken chair in a ruin with half walls, no ceiling, and a cracked floor.
unlike dwarves, elves figured out how to make new shit

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree on this, right?

Dwarves are boring assholes who have two personalities. Grumpy artisan and angry berserker. Elf fags can be awful but at least they can be interesting.

Yea they can, like purple homo, edgy homo, green homo, snobby homo, fancy homo, white mean looking homo, grape flavored homo, and all with a heavy dash of arragant snobbishness.

Dwarfs have engineered some of the best and most modern equipment. Dwarves sit in a mountain kindom on a pile of gold, dwarfs are great fun, and good people to know. I wish I was a dwarf. But I'm glad I'm not a weak lame, mean, snobby, elf.

The dwarfs also upkeep their stone kindom, keeping it nice and smooth with bold and powerful arcitecture.

>If you have a valid answer other than "Because I want to be attractive," you can play it
Is "Because the tail is cool" a valid answer?

teehee

I made a Dwarf Druid who wandered the globe preaching about enriched ores and enhanced smelting methods once.

Only if you roll for it. List is in link.
d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-tiefling/
You have can roll all you want till you get your tail, but our have to keep everything your roll!! Let's see what fucked up thing you become.

Those quads. Post the pasta.

You have to roll for a loldumb random personality quirk. I fucking hate it.

What if I'm more of a devilish Tiefling than a demonic one? All this chaos isn't really my style.

Gnome players are shit, especially when they use the Gnome voice.

YOU KNOW THE ONE.

Rolled 90, 87, 9 = 186 (3d100)

Let's start conservatively then.

Rolled 57, 20, 70 = 147 (3d100)

>no shadow
>inhuman voice
>unnaturally heavy

So far nothing really that interesting. Let's do one more.

Rolled 98 (1d100)

>ears: other
>skin: strangely colored
>teeth: other

so i get ears and teeth of my choice and weird skin color. Not that terribly disfiguring and could be something cool.

Let's do the last one for fun.

>other: whistling umbilicus
so uh, a hole in my body that emits spooky sounds? JACKPOT.

Is this your character?

That's just a second butt, for farting.

>second butt
J A C K P O T.

Then no tail. I'll at best let your tail bone be an inch longer. But it'll look goofy.

So in total you have no shadow, a demon voice, really fat, goofy teeth and odder skin color with a second butt hole.

Not too crazy, didn't get the tail.

I dunno, "heavy" and "obese" are different results on the chart, so could be just way heavier than he looks..

It seems like a meme designed to start arguments by positing on one side of a heated issue that many people disagree on.

Ok so he looks like a reasonable 200 pound build (depending on hight and apparent muscle mass) but he actually weighs 400ish?

I'll say red is standard for Teifling, so add a non-human color like purple or yellow, I'll let you pick the color and where it accents you, don't go light on those accents.

vocaroo.com/i/s1y1mLEO8MBR

Since we have inhuman voice it could be cool to sing in it so i'll pick bard.

As for skin color, blue.
da ba dee da ba da

>play humans and hate elves
>play dwarves and hate elves
>play halflings and hate elves and humans
>play humans and court halflings and dwarves and hate elves

I like this Character, I bet you'd be a good player. I wish I could kick my groups "I totally Role play, look how good my stars are" guy for you.

This Character reminds me of my Teifling I first made. I was also blue, but I rolled tail, horns, and a dick on my chick.

Backstory? I tend to have the standard trope settings except for special occasions. You will be starting in a bar with 4 other random chumps (and the NPCs aswell) why are you there and why are you willing to party with the 4 random cunts.

If you want specifics about the setting ask away.

You don't have to.

Your quads won't save you from my hate, midget lover. You faggots have almost become Kender tier.

>identify as otherkin
Retard spotted.

>Hating Gnomes
Yes. Arcana players know why.

>fantasy
>identify as other-kin
It's like you live in a delusion and use a fantasy RPG to insert yourself into a world where you're not completely crazy to justify your sickness.

From the thumbnail I thought it said "mating"

Yes.

I'm usually a good player and a respectful person but for some reason if "Gnome" is written on my character sheet I feel compelled to start shit and engage in constant jackassery

teeg

Rolled 5, 40, 90, 17, 37 = 189 (5d100)

Rolling for 5 traits.

Jesus...
>Arms: undersized limb
>Ears: missing
>Head: animate hair
>Head: other
>Other: no shadow

This is the least offensive case of "lol randumb" I've ever seen. I think you just hate cats, dude.

I hate dwarves, they're basically gnomes or worse, right?

They're all SHIT. They've been done to death, and they were never fucking original or unique anyway, not even with Tolkien. They've always been retarded stereotypes with no nuance.
>hurr dwarves are tough and beard
>elves graceful and trees and shit lol
>tieflings are demon guys and muh discrimination
>orcs dirty, bad, evil, eww the enemy

Humans are the only redeemable race, but they're shit too.

>you keep a small ball of yarn in your hand
WOAH user, get that lolrandum shit outta here.

So how do you actually have fun?

>Dwarfs have engineered some of the best and most modern equipment. Dwarves sit in a mountain kindom on a pile of gold, dwarfs are great fun, and good people to know. I wish I was a dwarf. But I'm glad I'm not a weak lame, mean, snobby, elf.
t. ungrim alebeard

I don't.

>chance to get something actually useful if the number 9 comes up
>also a chance to have debilitating problems like being permabroke, or being guaranteed to get tossed in jail for your kleptomaniac ways
Since when is it not lolrandumb to have a chance of being unplayable out of the gate due solely to poor luck?

>have fun
where the fuck do you thing you are? This is a traditional gaming board! Fun is illegal here.

Why do people hate gnomes? I thought we loved them equally with halflings and goblins as our delicious holy trinity of short stacks?

Yes.