EDH/COMMANDER General

Apparently Gay Edition

Previously: >Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their decks strategy and card choices.
tappedout.net

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commanders color identity.
manabasecrafter.com/

CARD SEARCH

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.

magiccards.info/

>Thread question
If you could change one thing in your local meta/playgroup what would it be?

It’s gotta be interracial gay, too.

hey man I was just having fun matching gay tropes with color combinations

some of them also apply to het people too

you right ill swap em, one day ill make an image to depict the faggotry

>thread question
I dont really have a playgroup where i live but soon i will be moving to texas and i hope to find one there

>>Thread question
RUN MORE FUCKING ANSWERS

Jesus, they wonder why I win off of a turbo-jank 5-card combo

Which part user? I'm in houston and the friends I play with don't meet up nearly as much as I'd like

people just want to run goodstuff

you know every time you see a consecrated sphinx that that player wasnt thinking about any synergy or play interactions

Grixis would be Gay for Pay

>Thread Question:
less U/G shittery

no grixis is sadist dom
sultai is gay4pay

I'd remove the one cancerous turd from it.
Nobody likes him but he somehow manages to weasel into pods(probably because most of us are too nice to say no).
I don't like playing with him. He whines if anyone points anything in his general direction, even a mana dork. He's very petty. He always brags about his OP decks that can't be beat( Sachi and Angus Mackenzie) despite how bad they actually are.

Also, he runs proxied duals with the MTGO art that they were never printed with, and insists they're not proxies.

fan of Asgard?

I usually go to a Gaming Goat up in spring since my friends hang out there but I live cypress

>Apparently gay
>Apparently
Was that not obvious? I literally bought that deck the day it came out because it's literally a big gay hugbox led by an even gayer couple with a big butt
It's the funniest goddamned thing Wizards has ever put out

>Thread question
I'd like there to be less fucking toxicity. Every time someone comes up with a new deck somebody gets butthurt and hate crafts another deck specifically to beat it into the dirt, usually unsuccessfully.

I just want to play kitchen table man

Mail call! What did y’all get? Not rotating.

I’m at Asgard every Friday, but I hate almost everyone and am obnoxious so you probably don’t want to jump into my games.

Not too much. I tried another shop a couple of months ago and have been having less than stellar times. I finally had some good games. Also, people online had been recommending Mirage Mirror.

That's actually a really good point. Do you prefer targeted or mass removal?

Thought about building curses, realized curses wouldn't be fun at all
Oh well, at least I have a yawgmoth's will now before it gets really fucking expensive

That was my reaction too. I bought mine back in July for 31$, now it;s 50, I wouldn't be surprised to see it at 80 before next July.

What would the most dom deck theme be? Not a wide archetype like aggro, control etc. but more like tokens, white weenies...
Obviously the two I listed would probably be the most bottom alongside lifegain.

>TFW $30 in upgrades totally changes your deck

I earned a bit of spare dosh this past week and put some of it towards my BUG Sidisi and it is crazy how much better it runs now. I love it so much more now and have a new pet card in Taigam, Sidisi's Hand.

I just have a few rules questions.

>1. Can you tap Dryad Arbor for mana the turn it comes down?

>2. When ever Erebos/Kruphix/Theros Gods are in your library/graveyard do the count as creatures or do you have to have the devotion no matter the zone for them to be a creature?

>3. Can you flashback Sorceries at instant speed or do they still need to be used at sorcery speed?

>print two implied gay characters as a single card
>give them a whopping 8 toughness
They knew everyone was going to call them the Butt Boys, right?

1. No, unless something lets it. The old reminder text covers that.

2. Only zone where they check devotion is battlefield. They’re creatures otherwise.

3. Timing restrictions apply as normal. Sorceries sorcery speed unless you got something giving them flash.

>when you open with a tutor but don't know your deck yet

>1.

No. It is a creature, it has summoning sickness. The land type gives it an implied "T: Add G to your mana pool." ability.

>2
They are enchantment creatures everywhere but on the battlefield, where they can stop being creatures if you don't have enough devotion.

>3.
You can only flashback something when you would normally be able to cast it.

reaction based control decks seem to fit that the most, removal spells, permission, card advantage that type of thing

Thank you. I guess Dryad Arbor is less cool now but still nice tech.

Anybody have good tech for generating tokens/value off of milling?

No. Stax.

stax doesnt fit because a dom wants to see what the opponent is doing and just say no

stax is more asexual in a way since they dont want the opponent to participate at all

Make it today, I wanna see it.

I have some jank, if you’d like.

im not a drawfag so I cant draw up something funny, Ill need time to find pics that fit and the like unless you want a picture with mana symbols and words next to them

>people just want to run goodstuff
I want FUCKING ANY ANSWERS

I run "whatever_the_fuck_I_want_bullshit.dec" and my group gets mad at me when I win. Most Disenchant effects would fuck me up, and only one person in my group has caught on. I would welcome a challenge of winning through disruption, but I feel like some fucking alternate reality Kurgan right now, where everything dies before my hand, and it sucks

My gf is a dom (well, technically she's a switch, but she likes to dom like 80% of the time so we'll count it anyway) and she plays nothing but draw-go control like a fucking faggot.
Take that as you will.

i do, but not the card you want

That's fair. I mostly just wanna see it get done. I know I would get lazy and maybe forget.

>hapatra isn't in sultai colors
I just want glen elendra and proliferate 2bh

Stax wants to lock down its opponents and leave them at their mercy.

i finally got the last few foils to finish foiling out my deck, but the sleeves i use make it kinda hard to even tell they're foil.

i don't mean to be that guy, but what sleeves best show off my swanky shiny deck?

exactly, it wants to stop the opponent from being able to participate and then win, or just infinite combo and win

like an asexual not wanting to do it with their partner
thing Ill put that for UW since augustine is what I think of when I think of stax

KMC inner sleeves with Dragon Shield Mattes.

They are doing it with their partner- their partner just has very little say as to how they do it. I guess stax would be into bondage.

guess that works too like orgasm denial and bondage

>UW is into forced chastity

wew

Stax is just the nice girl that wants nothing to do with magic players, but is forced to interact so she does it at arm's length ;__;

Fuck user, I don't need to feel this when I'm trying to build decks

id still say stax isnt very dom in that sense either

the partner wants to do something and then the dom gets to say no
stax denies its SELF the opportunity to say no which still fits that asexual point more

>stax is a girl
this is a gay thing were talking about bub, boys club

lewdness brings creativity

dear /edhg/
long time lurker first time poster. i dont contribute too often because of my violent autism but i read the threads daily and they make me feel super comfy and like i have a group of friends to hang out with. since i dont post much ive created some oc to celebrate my new commander. i hope you all enjoy it

user

Stax is a girl(male)!!!!! also I started this shit last thread bruh

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW MY DOM IS MAKING ME DO NOFAP NOVEMBER AND I COME TO /EDHG/ TO GET MY MIND OFF OF LEWD THINGS

>this is a gay thing were talking about bub, boys club

You just have to remember to read it as
>girl (male)

Hope you find the gay posting comfy I do.
Any insight on colour identify of Dom?

Pretty good my G, pretty good

Now install xmage with us and be awkward as fuck

>he actually has a dom
fuck you buddy, we can't all be lucky like you
at least I can drown my lonely ass in cardboard

oh youre thinking of GW stax then
gotcha

Wizards are findoms.

G/W is mainly girls(male) but it doesn't have a monopoly!!

>tfw no cute sub to play mtg games with lewd innuendo and after game punishments/rewards
feels bad man

already established GW was the sissy guild, if you give other colors the same traits then there is no point in organizing them by color

Galveston

Sissy and girl(male) have overlap, but it's not the same. Izzet trannies are a thing I'm sure. mizzix my waifu is a futa

Idk, she's legally blind so she doesn't play much. I think UB is her colour combination of choice though.
I'm sorry for making you feel bad user. I hope you find what you're looking for someday though!

the simic have the futas user sorry to burst your bubble
the izzet dont do human experimentation

Would the izzet gimick be more like toys? electricity and fire play aswell?

>edh general
>late night lewdness and degeneracy
go to /soc/ you fucks
so I can post lewds

think theyre into emotional play having both blue and red mana

BR would be the whips, chains, hot wax and all that obviously

Make a thread and cross post? :^)

Is Nissa right for this thread edition?

Simic Nissa potentially

nissa is a futa so I guess yeah

Wasn't most of this stuff covered by the guild-tans that were floating around during rtr

no, those dont have 3 color and dont really show any of the traits weve been associating with color combinations

theyre just pretty girls in guild getup

Futa isn't gay though.

Oh. Oh my. Post more?

It's gay enough to count user

>waifushit
>DEGENERATE waifushit

I will strangle you all in your fucking beds

Blue, black, and red are the colors most comfortable with the idea of transsexuality. Maybe the Dimir waifu(male) would fit.

Draw fags should edit these to reflect the true homo-ero nature of magic

>but gayshit is totally A-OK
Have fun getting blocked at those pearly white gates user.

I want them to play more or pick a nice LGS thats nearer on my place

We only play sporadically, from 2 weeks to a month usually

>futa isnt gay

look we all know you dont fap to futa on female exclusively
its mostly solo and futa on futa/male
futa is a fetish that focuses on the penis and thats pretty gay

no blue and green actively mutate and change the body, theyre the surgeons of ravnica

You've seriously never seen this before?

What about Olivia Voldaren and her giant horsecock then?

Boros not into being peed on.... Smh

THOSE WHO LUST AFTER FRAUDULENT IDOLS ARE CONDEMNED TO MALEBOLGE

ENJOY YOUR TORMENT WAIFUFAGS

I mean in a vacuum. Green is probably the color that is most opposed to it on principle. The Simic would probably go in for futa, since they're all about added functionality, but going from one to the other without stapling on any extra fun bits is probably a waste of time to them.

U/G proving to be the best in even waifus.

>HOSE WHO LUST AFTER FRAUDULENT IDOLS ARE CONDEMNED TO MALE BULGE

I can work with that.

>HOSE

That was a typo, but it fits.

these dont match color traits at all, nor the flavor of their guilds
its like they matched the descriptions to the waifus and not the guilds they reprisent

exactly, the simic are full futas with both vaginas and penises
the men too but I dont think those are called futa

and no green just cares about things being alive, changing their body is fine as long as its still living
white would be the most apposed to it

Gayposting with edhg has cheered me up and given me the energy to smash my exams tomorrow.
Ty /edhg/

I stopped playing right before RTR block and only got back into the game about a year ago.

it actually surprises me how well this went, usually when I get into gay babble I get a lot more people flipping out than joining in

Is it because burgers are asleep and Aussies and kiwis are awake?

no im from america, its barely 12 am

and trust me euros get way more triggered by gaychat than the burgers, ive done this on multiple boards at different times

I figure if enough people join in, then me calling faggots out won't end well. On top of the fact that it's not uncommon for threads to dissolve into waifushit, gays deserve something sometime too.

Enjoy it, you fucking fruit.

the thread was dead before I started calling GW the sissy colors and then I got bored and did it for a bunch of other combinations

and I am enjoying it, Ill fuck you till you love me faggot

Gay transsexual vampires having gay transsexual orgies

>user is scared that gay edh shitposters dox find and poz gangrape him until he is a sissy g/w player

More that I'll get memed at with image macros.

>fa/tg/uy thinking before he posts
truly these are the end times
CryAll#4692 on discord if anyone want to talk about GW deckbuilding :^)