The Lion returns

Whaddup faggots

natfka.blogspot.de/2017/11/rumors-dark-angels-leaks-and-codex.html?m=1

Other urls found in this thread:

natfka.blogspot.com.ar/2017/11/regarding-primarchs-dark-angels-and-more.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why his head is so tiny?

Jesus christ user you can't just ask the Lion why his head is so tiny he'll fuck your butt in an autistic rage, do you want to get Luthor'd!?

I want it to be true just so I can laugh at how much he fucking flips out and hates the modern Dark Angels like holy shit it would be fucking glorious

Lion in the next 1 month is unlikely though. Maybe just a datasheet ?

He once punched a guy's head off for being mildly disloyal, I am pretty sure he would approve of the modern DA.

>mildly disloyal

you mean reminding him he was breaking the Emperors law?

>Why are you loyalists

>he'll fuck your butt in an autistic rage
headlets, when will they ever learn?

Looks more like a wish list to me.
Up until the stratagem section it looked vaguely feasible but the Fury of the first part seems more like wishful thinking. Those banners clearly are bollocks unless we're looking at some serious codex creep. They might be vaguely feasible if they were single use relics

And the lion ain't coming back any time soon

Yeah, GW would save him for their next big campaign books.

The greatest queer of the timeline is coming back. Finally, a 40k with some pride!

>Shroud of Heroes
>The shroud of heroes confers a 4+ cover save and for each unsaved wound

>4+ Cover Save in 8th

>Blade Master - For every unsaved wound Lion El'Jonson causes in the fight
phase he can immediately make an additional attack. This ability can only
be used once per fight phase.

this is utter bullshit.

This and other parts make me sure this is a wish list of some DAngelfag who got his hopes up that, since Guilliman is around, maybe his dead Primarch will reaturn too.

And people laughed at me back when the lion head shoulder was spoilered and I said it's gonna be El'Johnson's shoulder like in OP's image.

I know this is fake and all but, I really want the unforgiven key word, basically lets me use any chapter I want, dat legion building

also if his model is based on OP's image, fuck that would make all the heretic jokes worth it

Lion was never dead thou

Confirmed traitor when?

>9" aura 5+ fnp warlord trait
As a dark angels player I wish this were real

I confess I havenĀ“t read the new fluff, but if Indomitus Crusade has pushed back chaos, the Lion is going to rape them a new ass.

>I saw a load of bogus rumours that had been sent in about the Dark Angels on your site today, and thought I'd clear things up from what I've heard from a VERY reliable source:
>The next Primarch will not be the Lion, the next slated Primarchs in the works are Leman Russ and Fulgrim.

natfka.blogspot.com.ar/2017/11/regarding-primarchs-dark-angels-and-more.html

What if R U S S is back niggas?

I for one would welcome the coming wolf time.

even though I'm a dangles fag

Hes coming back as an animalistic giant wulfen.

>If this weapon causes at least one unsaved wound roll a D6 on a 6 the model is removed from play. Does not effect models with the VEHICLE keyword

This part makes me laugh.

So...another chaos legion, then?

He means being mildly loyal (to the Emperor).

Why not both?

I hope he's not a secretive prick like always. I want less grimdark goddamit!

lmao this is just some faggots wishlist

>natfka

Yes, they'll just release a primarch without much fanfare beforehand. That seems logical.

>8th edition in a nutshell

Someone once asked Lion why his beard was a different colour to his hair and Lion got so mad they made love across seven systems.