Not realizing Gatribal was trying to get the Feather of Et'Nur to rewrite history and avoid the War of the Voice in...

>not realizing Gatribal was trying to get the Feather of Et'Nur to rewrite history and avoid the War of the Voice in accordance with the will of the First Whisper
>still thinking he deserved to be imprisoned in the Night of Nubilos
>implying the other Masters of the Word will let this fly

ITT we pretend to talk about an established setting

Well maybe if he'd just tried TALKING to the Keepers of the Third Breeze instead of busting in their door, dropping cryptic half-truths and then fighting them for the feather because he 'had no choice' then he wouldn't be in this predicament.

I fucking hate it when they do this 'people can't just talk to one another' bullshit.
It happened when Carlist and Riegor had their falling out over the Autumn Ritual, and when Naris and Rysa refused to work together to hunt for the Arrow of Cho'rantha even though they BOTH WANTED THE SAME THING.
Those are just the ones that come to mind.

I hate when they do this shit.
These characters are supposed to e intelligent. Why don't they ever just talk about shit plainly rather than dancing round the subject and getting into misunderstandings over nothing.

>tfw the city guard attacks you because you forgot to wear your sigil of Sardu on the Eve of Fire's Night
>tfw thrown with the men of coal because you slightly mispronounced Count Vargnatfulnich's 22nd name

>implying the Masters of the Word are anything but useless withered old fucks
They haven't done shit for centuries and will continue to not do dick about anything. If they know what's good for them they'll keep sucking Asmathan's dick until Luther usurps him

He totally does

All that. Like tears in the rain.

At least the new books have a cohesive storyline. In the 90s there were too many guilds and dumb story lines purposely left open for near infinite paperbacks, but that just sucked the soul out of the series.

Allen WIllingham buying out Lorne Lindburg and reseting everything after The War of the Voice (no offense to OP but it got weird with the time travel schtick) was the objectively best thing to happen to the series.

inb4 "it's better because it's older"

If the haridan league is such a big dick threat to the whole setting, what with them stealing all these artifacts like nazis in europe then why do we hardly see any of them? and no, your titty spy waifu, Esmeralda "Its cool to burn down orphanages because they're different then us and I'm a woman" Diosantos doesn't count.

Luther ain't usurping shit without that Sword from Beyond, which is still in the hands of Gortholk of Many Daughters. That shit is on lockdown until next century, at least. Why do the humans even try to do shit when there are so many better suited races to rule the world? They don't even have their own Runic language, they have to borrow from the Elves

Anyone else get to the part where Seresal Sun Gazer stuck his demi ding dong into Morarai of the Moon? I know they aren't related blood line wise but they are both reincarnations of Divines who were brother and sister? And with how procreation works in the setting is their offspring going to have a Downie Soul? What with bestowal of Soul from parents unto children? Since the Gods represent the celestial bodies and Seresal is a major( the sun) and Morarai is minor (moon) is their offspring going to be like Pluto? A planet in its own right but not really?

>If the haridan league is such a big dick threat to the whole setting then why do we hardly see any of them?
Looming threat. If they were active it would be too big of a change. It's like in 40k if all the tyranids and orks from other universes focused on the imperium of man or if things changed at all.

Be grateful for big tit Esmeralda.
Also
>Its cool to burn down orphanages because they're different then us and I'm a woman
Those Orphans were infected with some highly contagious and deadly diseases that would have been spread if not for the torching. It's never known if she is loyal or not. She's a Grey Agent at best,neither a double agent but not loyal at the same time.
>Diosantos doesn't count
How far away are you trying to set those goal posts?

Esmerelda always just seemed like the writers way to get out of writing themselves into corners.

Chosen One of Atraxis goes missing? Esmerelda did it.
Chosen One of Atraxis shows up at the last mouth to change the outcome of the War of the Lillies?
Esmerelda was double-agenting all long and this was the plan.

Murder mystery back stab party at the Corlianis Manor after the Festival of the Seven?
Esmerelda shows up to protect the ambassador of Ectar, against all logic.

I get their whole thing is 'we have a long term plan which might not make sense' but it just comes across as bullshit problem solvin for the devs

That said, I want to see where they take those hints they dropped about the academy of spycraft. If there's a whole mess of Esmereldas ou there it'd be great for an intrigue campaign

>Implying that Yvondil wouldn't launch a nuke at Morium, and have that somehow not break their alliance with Karia

Dude, they declared war on an island, an island possessing a nuclear weapon, and it's literally the only one developed during the first golden era. The cunts lost the island, then tried to take it back by force, only for Morium's biggest city to get Tsar Bomba'd back to the dark ages. If Karia is so traditionalist, this shit's the worst thing that their ally could do. Why would they want to be allied to some piece of shit rebels who launch untested weapons at non-combatant areas?

inb4 "but its only fair for Yvondil because muh oppression"

>Chosen One of Atraxis goes missing? >Esmerelda did it.
>Chosen One of Atraxis shows up at the last mouth to change the outcome of the War of the Lillies?
>Esmerelda was double-agenting all long and this was the plan.
>Murder mystery back stab party at the Corlianis Manor after the Festival of the Seven?
>Esmerelda shows up to protect the ambassador of Ectar, against all logic.
My dick gets hard, guess who's responsibleDiosantos
All jokes aside she is the main representative of the Haridan League and they are mysterious themselves. We hear alot about what they are doing but never see them personally outside their agents and which agent do we see the most? She has to be vague and yet interesting to players. This leads to her coming off as a Sue though. They should introduce more Haridan League agents like Diosantos and like you said with the academy of spyrcraft this is most likely what's going to happen.

Haridan league is one thing but their not central to the setting. The Knights of The Inevitable haven't gotten any attention lately. It's shit becuase they are one of my favorite factions within the setting.

The dogs of Kornwall are a buncha voilent nincompoops. Barely trained in anything but fighting and they just kill everything they see.

We should just disband the whole regiment but ooh noo the third to four class of magisters are too corrupt for that. Its the fucking figoos I tell you, god damn banking, greedy figoos keeping dangereous death squads at their command.

>The Dogs of Kornwall are a buncha violent nincompoops. Barely trained in anything but fighting and they just kill everything they see.
What do you expect from a private military with recruitment based on conscription and leftovers(kicked out) from more reputable companies?
>We should just disband the whole regiment but ooh noo the third to four class of magisters are too corrupt for that. Its the fucking figoos I tell you, god damn banking, greedy figoos keeping dangereous death squads at their command.
Okay Greedy figoos aside. Who will handle black ops and the less than moral operations then? The Triton Troops? Doubt it,they have standards. If something dirty needs to be done its done by a Dog that's how it is and how it always will be.

>Needing to rely on dangerous mercenaries
This is why our magistrate will crumble, we're no longer following the tablets of order. What would the first class magistrate.

This country is gonna end up like the Fire of Sardu and their stupid fire cult. Is that what you want, people burning you on divine will left and right for glimpses of """wisdom""" to a select few? We have to stick to our traditions and tablets people!

It's funny that you mention that.
my character is a double agent working for the Fires Of Sardu's fire cult

Dog Of Kornwall are awesome though. You must be one of those Patriots Of Panaka fags. Thats probably why you hate the dogs of Kornwall
You're just a virgin conspiracy nut with no friends while the dogs are brothers for life who double team fine bitches. Jealous Panaka fag

>implying a huge arc involving a religious war between the church of Atraxis and the Knights of the Inevitable.
>my war boner at the thought of Atraxian hoplites versus the NOT! mongolian/arab war archers and assassins at the Holy city
>"lol like hey guys! its me Esme ;D, I found the Chosen and was like...totes wasn't working for those hadrian guys lol

>implying a huge arc involving a religious war between the church of Atraxis and the Knights of the Inevitable.
>my war boner at the thought of Atraxian hoplites versus the NOT! mongolian/arab war archers and assassins at the Holy city
The NOT! Mongolian/Arab war archers are only the Eastern Sect of the Knight death cult ruled by the Six Sick Sihks. See that's what I mean they haven't gotten any love and attention with the western sect. I just hope some cool black Knights and dark lancers appear for it. Thay would be enough.

Esmerelda is my waifu

>Patriots Of Panaka
Okay listen here asshole, Now I've never used cussing in almost 22 years but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch what the fucks your problem? You gonna sit there and say I'm a god damn jeggan Panak, you get in my face with that I'll beat your godsdamn ass in. You piece of shit, you fucking god damn fucker! Listen fuckhead you have fucking crossed the line, get that trough your god damn fucking head.

Stop pushing your shit, you're the people that have fucked this sphere over and gang raped the fuck out of it and then lost the right to pray. So stop shooting your mouth of claiming I'm the enemy, you got that you god damn son of a gebra? Fill your hands cause you calling me a god damn foreign agent!

>Okay listen here asshole, Now I've never used cussing in almost 22 years
Whatever you say Faggot of Panaka. I'd rather shit be ablaze than have you censor existence. So God damn annoying.