>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Craftworld Eldar codex(thank you share- user, get to work mega-user)
>PDF
sendit.cloud/c7e7s4kue55i
>Epub
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183

First for best Legion.

second for Perturabo did literally everything wrong

Why'd you post Worst Bearers then?

>Perturabo did literally everything wrong
Implying being cold and bitter isn't the ideal state.

Emperor's Children when?

Tyranid Codex scans when?

As much as I love the Word Bearers, GW hasn't been kind to them. They have one of the worst Legion Tactics, Cultists are just worse Poxwalkers, and Posessed are still unreliable and bad.

>which one is the Whirlwind castellan
launcher, and which one is the Whirlwind vengeance

Back in 6e I built my Whirlwinds with one of each because I thought it looked cool.

Supreme command detachment :
Swarm Lord
Old One Eye
Neurothrope

+

Lots of genestealer cultists (and simply lots of genestealers) in another detachment.

This sounds ok to represent a genestealer cult whose "Gods of the stars" just joined the party ?

>scans
In 2002.

Sorry, meant PDF.

Why GW didn't give us the GKs start collecting with their codex release?

Also since summoning was bumped down to unreliable deepstriking (admittedly, adding free troops to your army could get nuts), their main gimmick got a LOT worse. Plus, their stratagem is barely above the 're-roll a die' generic stratagem, in fact, it's significantly more limited.

Considering the changes to hive tyrants, should i expect ol swarmy to be even more broken this edition?

Bitter within, bitter without.

Weakest primarch weakest legion

It's just fluffy.

Maybe just because it wasn't ready?

If that is too bland an answer GW did it to cuck you, and specifically you.

What will the new Blood Angels and Dark Angels psychic powers be? Take your guess!

For reference:
>DA powers
>Mind Worm: deals 1MW and target fights last
>Aversion: target gets -1 to hit
>Engulfing fear, aura of take 2 keep highest for morale

>BA powers
>Blood boil: target takes 3 T tests, 1MW for each failure
>Shield of Sanguinius: target gets 4++
>Unleash rage: target gets +1A. Like Orks Warpath, but strictly better.

Best legion at being cartoon villains, maybe

Lemons within, lemons without.

What's everyone working on? I'm finally getting around to working on Cawl. He's got lots of stuff going on.

DA: Subjugate
>Copy pasta of Inquisitor's Dominate

BA: Wings of an Angel
>Copy pasta of Gate of Infinity / Da Jump

Second. I used them at the end of Traitor Legions for shenanigans (Crusader and Obsec Chaos Warbands), and found they were surprisingly dangerous. They had a fun Warlord table too...Voice of Lorgar was fun, as was Nexus of the Gods.

Alas, I never got to build pic-related before the edition-change; the idea of making a Character Defiler my Warlord just screamed "Convert this now!"

Off-topic, I do wish GW had more generic rules for "pilot" characters, stuff like a Big Mek making a Battlewagon or Deff Dread a personal ride or so.

Did somebody say Longfang Lemon Party?

I want to start playing 40k with 1000pts of Nids. Should I grab a Swarm box and old Start Collecting or 2x new Start Collecting and 3x box of Genestealers? Which "bundle" is better to start with? Shit-ton of models doesn't scare me - skaven player here

All legions have been reduced to cartoon villains at one point or another by now. Including loyalist legions

BL was a mistake.

Alternatively, BA might get:
>Target unit gains FLY.

>BL was a mistake

I was saying that literally 10 years ago.

>Maybe just because it wasn't ready?
So they planned to release one or what? DG and Primaris got the Dark Imperium box and few smaller 2-player sets. IG, SM and CSM already have their SC! boxes. Nids and Eldars just got new ones with their codices. So why GK got nothing beside codex and cards?

yeah if you get both SC boxes you have good start maybe 1 buy carnifex

Wings of the Angel would sound more fitting for something that would give a model/unit the Fly keyword and increased movement.

But that would be way too good and fluffy, so you BAfags can forget about that ever happening :^)

Wait until the nerf you bandwaggoing faggot. The hive mind wouldn't use your biomass even for rippers

2 swarm, 1 old and 2 new. expensive but thats a solid army and covers 90% of your core units

Anyone got experience with Battlefoam bags and foam?

Id like to get some for my blood angels so they stay safe but their trays arent exactly described. Do I put my sanguinary guard in jump infantry slots or terminator slots.

Whats a good bag for 2k points?

>Target unit gains FLY.
>Flying Land Raiders

Agree with this completely and couldn't sum it up better.

I have a 720 bag with pluckfoam trays and it is pretty good. The bag is kind of large, but plenty of space for everything and you customize the trays yourself with pluckfoam.

That sounds almost as good as GK with their landraiders

>Land Raider teleports behind you
>Unsheathes godhammer pattern lascannons
>Revvs engine in "Nothing personell, kid"

>yeah if you get both SC boxes you have good start maybe 1 buy carnifex
I heard they are not working together very well. Just 8 stealers don't seem to be very useful desu
>Wait until the nerf you bandwaggoing faggot
Don't really understand what you mean user. Should I wait for codex errata or what?
>2 swarm, 1 old and 2 new
Oh shit, I wish I could afford this but my budget is limited to stuff I mentioned

>Discount Thunderhawk

Apparently stores are getting a mail detailing that marines got squated.
Nothing but Primaris from now on

(you)

Proof or you're a lying faggot.

then buy new SC , then hive tyrant some more geanstealers one have and some Dakka or have dakka

Not that guy, but isn't it possible that someone who's played the vidya and RPGs just really liked Tyranids and is using the new information as an excuse to get into the hobby?

>Source : my gaping sundered asshole

Pluck that preferable over the pre cut?

I always hear about black friday sales is it worth it?

Fixed the chin on my manlet priest.

Nothing can fix his height however.

Groovy

So... anyone got this Novembers White Dwarf?

>someone who's played the vidya and RPGs just really liked Tyranids and is using the new information as an excuse to get into the hobby?
I wanted to play nids in 7th edition but my local 40k community was just terrible so I was reading novels and playing DoW2. Now there are new players here and I want to stick with them

>the entire legion cried in front of the Ultramarines while they bent the knee

yeah naw nigga, they at the best for anything beyond what I just mentioned

The whole point of their bags is that you are supposed to pick and choose trays yourself for your army.

What a head on that guy.

chad.jpg

Yes. Not sharing though. Buy it you cheap fuck. Or get a subscription.

Because it would be either 6 models or really expensive? Your army's too elite.

That's great. I'm also thinking about getting into this, but the price is a little steep for my taste right now.

I'm not arguing that CSM is a well-deserved book, just that we have a more competitive book than GK or AdMech.

AdMech, GK, SM, and CSM have major internal balance issues.

I get it but im looking for descriptive terms because on their website its hard to tell foam trays appart because of how similiar they all look

Common, atleast show us what bundle we gonna get this xmas.

I miss picture list builder :(

We all do.

those leaks are not from the november white dwarf

Let's look at this silly hypothetical shall we?
>New players have to resort to Heavy Plasma Incinerators just to get S9 infantry weapons
>Can only afford 30-40 footslogging infantry in a 2000 points game
>No cheap or disposable transports of any kind; Must buy a Land-Raider Tank Hybrid for 400 points
>No scouts to deny deep strikes from taking board control from an already small unit count medium mobility army
>No snipers either

Yea, Space Marine Players would be fuuuucked.

I am kind of annoyed that Daemons of Slaanesh get an Army set but Khorne Daemons are part of some Age of Sigmar Army set.

Not in there, man.

Can I seriously not take an lrc as dedicated transport for my crusader squad.
That was the only fucking thing that made you able to build a fluff list with them that wasn't just forty marines with worse survivability.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE DEDICATED TRANSPORTS, DO COMBINED ARMS DETACHMENTS EVEN EXIST ANYMORE

It's pretty nuts once you start comparing SM units with each other.

>10 man tactical squad : 10/20 bolter shots, 11 CC attacks, 3+ save, movement 6. Costing 130 points
>5 scout bikers : 10/20 bolter shots, 11 CC attacks, 4+ save but T 5, movement 14. Costing 125 points

his head looks slightly too big, he looks like a thunderbird puppet

Don't worry, Primaris Devastors, Primaris Scouts and Primaris Rhinos will rectify this next year :^)

Yeah, souphammer in 8th feels somehow worse, weirdly because while it was fubar in 7th, at least everyone had the option, and you didn't do soup in the same detachment! In 8th, as long as you share one keyword, you can cram multiple factions into a battalion/brigade, and use a Patrol or other detachment to unlock what you actually want (especially since Stratagems can be used outside of the unlocking detachment).

>Play Ynnari.
>Take a single Alaitoc Scorpion as your Lord of War. Tada, Craftworld Stratagems.

You can take one dedicated transport for every other unit you have. And no.

Too bad they lose the troops slot, though.

And then I even forgot the scout bikers also get 10 shotgun shots at 12''. Like, is being Troops that much of an advantage that it warrants such a point cost?

exactly how heretical would it be for me to build my whirlwind with one set of missiles on one side of the launcher, and the other set on the other side?

How's this for a fun little side project 1500p list? I basically just want a primaris force supported by sisters of silence, entire army done up in gold, red and white, and want to buy it as cheap as possible while avoiding using models who wear gravis because I think it looks dumb. Currently it's the dark imperium set and a primaris strike force with some additions.

>Space Marines Battalion Detachment
>Iron Hands chapter tactics
>HQ
Primaris Captain w/ The Burning Blade
Primaris Lieutenant w/ Power Sword
>Troops
3x5 Intercessor Squad
>Heavy Support
2x5 Hellblaster Squad
>Transport
Repulsor - 3x Storm Bolters, Auto Launchers, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Krakstorm Grenade Launchers, Las-talon, Twin Lascannon

>Space Marines Vanguard Detachment
>HQ
Primaris Lieutenant w/ Power Sword
>Elites
5man Reiver Squad w/ Combat Knives & Grav Chutes
2x5 Prosecutors
>Transport
Null-Maiden Rhino

1485/1500p total

I'd like to use Vigilators instead of Prosecutors because they're cooler, but can't find a way to put them in.

I unironically want a primaris transport that doesn't look like ass. A scaled up slightly smoother rhino is acceptable
Still disapointed with how awful the repulsoris

WARHAMMER What the real fuckin difference between DARK AELDARI ###VS### SLAANESH CHAOSITS?!!!
I cant get it! They like Jaime and Cercei! They like family.
I will write my opinons down:
They all are extra levrl chaotic. Elves always chaotic it in their nature, and just read about them and you will see that all this 2 races the same extra level chaotic.
Gedonism - raee of gedonists with gedonistic culture and God of gedonism what born becouse of Aeldari ancestors gedonism...
Slaanesh and Aeldari arr real kind a soul bonded together.
And Dark Aeldari are use it to be superextracool. Without Slaanesh they d not do this so god damn hight.
Warp and Web. Get it?
And the most opinion is:
Imagine, some bastard men want to became as cool as Dark Aeldari. Its mean he must too kill, tourture anddd...fuck him, he not cursed, Slaanesh will not try to eat his soul, so for a man to become the part of Dark Aeldari first need to be it the same way cursed by Slaanesh itself, so he need to become Slaanesh champion and prey his God for it. Am I RIGHT?!

REMINDER:

From leaked sources in multiple reports The Lion is not next and will not be coming for a while. The next Primarch is Russ followed shortly by Fulgrim. This is confirmed at this point will follow up with source in a second.

There was even a second leak (although I do not believe this one as the proof is literally a guy on facebook) stating that Lion is confirmed dead and DA won't be recieving a Primarch at all.

Are you user, do you want me to get some help? I think you might be having a stroke

Actually the regular Rhino is the right scale for primaris

Cawl/10

This is the Age Of Overdesigned As Fuck Models. Your wish is never gonna happen user.

Ok, please

Gaze on the future of 40k Veeky Forums
All your armies will be lead by dykes in bikini armour in a few years

>Because it would be either 6 models
Old eldar box has 5 models. New one has 8
>or really expensive
A lot of SC! boxes - both AoS and 40k - have ~$125 content. NM DK ($53) + 5 Knights ($30) + Rhino (37) = $120. Cheaper than few other SC boxes

One of GW's oldest tenets is that Troops have to suck dead donkey dick for their points, no matter how inane this is, like how for Space Marines, Tacticals are supposed to be BETTER than Assault or Devastator Marines, having graduated from both. They've never even attempted to give Troops a niche actually worth their points. It's a bigger deal now in 8E, since you can so easily avoid "Troops Taxes".

>Thicc thighs and a reasonably female face
I'm ok with this

Rhinos versus Razorbacks is my real beef
>Rhino: Goes from 35 to 72 points. 100% increase. Loses Fire Points, one of the main reasons to take one over a Razorback as who the fuck runs 10-man Tacs?
>Asscannon Razorback: Goes from 75 to about 100 points, a 25% increase. Assault cannons gain 50% more shots, doubled due to Twin-Linked, while keeping easy (and improved) access to rerolls via Chapter Master/Gulliman bubbles.

When do stores get their Necromunda box sets? The rules must be leaking soon right? They all seem to be running special games on the pre-order date which is 4 days away.

I should add that I own a grand total of 0 imperium aligned models, so I'm not able to sub in stuff from my other collections to fill holes

weak bait

Great, so we can expect a furfag army resurgence followed by faggots with terrible aesthetics and 'LE FUNNEH MEME's.

Let me off this fucking ride.

GW, PLEASE paint eyebrows on you minis, PLEASE.

>Taking BA back to 5th edition with flying vehicles

GW YES

Dudes fucking help me get it, cheki breki iv damke, patsni!