What is its quest?

What is its quest?

To find his missing goat and lion heads.

To get banned

To seek the holy grail

It quests for YOU!

Questing in this case actually means barking.

:1
Make liches with bitches to turn them into witches
goto 1

Besting Queast

Thats actually a spelling error. The real name of the creature is, 'queefing beast' It doesn't go on quests it just farts out of it's pussy

quest on Veeky Forums

>Triggered

This here board is for generals, filename threads, "stat him"s, and CYOAs sonny.

To find the fuckwit wizard that created it, and get them to turn it back into a snake.

To make it to page 10

Wait, isn't this the incest giraffe?

It's a pretty good blog.

To return quests to Veeky Forums
Godspeed, Questing beast

>What is its quest?
See: >Questing in this case actually means barking.

I just looked it up myself and the Questing Beast is so named after the loud barking noise it makes that was said to have sounded like a whole pack of beagles on a "quest".

To bang/kill King Arthur, because he is incestuous

>This here board is for generals, filename threads, and "stat him"s sonny.

Time-traveler here from 2018. Fixed your post, oldster.

To give quests to adventurers it comes across.
Which is probably why it lives in the boonies where there's not much adventurers. You have no idea how hard it is to give quests 24/7 like some retail employee with no vacations and customers that might just slay you if they don't like their quest.

It was the object of a man's quest, not performing a quest of its own.

>not filtering CYOAs
I forgot those are even posted here.

To get petty revenge on the wizard that made it into this monstrosity. The irony is that it is only with this accursed form that it might stand a chance against one with command over the arcane.

To find the Holy Grail

IT WANTS TO BE
THE VERY BEAST
THAT NO ONE EVER WAS
TO SUCK YOU OFF
WITHOUT A CARE
THE NIGGER'S GOT HUGE BAAAALLS

Where does it get the EXP it gives out? Can he give himself a quest and get a net gain of EXP or would that deny thermodynamics?

To eternally encourage Pellinore to quest forever.

> Merlin reveals that the Questing Beast had been born of a human woman, a princess who lusted after her own brother. She slept with a devil who had promised to make the boy love her, but the devil manipulated her into accusing her brother of rape. Their father had him torn apart by dogs as punishment. Before he died, however, he prophesied that his sister would give birth to an abomination that would make the same sounds as the pack of dogs that was about to kill him.

o-oh my

Ah, thank you. I had momentarily forgotten that nature is full of living nightmares.

don't forget that EXP is experience. The experience the quest makes the adventurers go through is where the EXP comes from.
So if the quest it gives is too long, the adventurer either perish midway, or finish it and become OP. If the quest it gives is too short, the EXP given will be paltry, and will probably make the adventurers go out for its blood. That's why it should be able to gauge an adventurer's level and give them level-relevant quests; which is a huge pain in the ass, and why it prefers the boonies.

Well, The Question Beast is itself not an "Adventurer," making it an illegal quest target. Theoretically, if it were able to become an adventurer, the rules as written don't specify "other adventurer," so yeah, I think it would be able to give itself quests. Just wait until it tells itself to "sleep for the next 8 hours" as a quest. Fucking power gamers.