Shortstacks? In D&D?

Long story short: have you ever seen dwarves, gnomes, halflings, goblins, kobolds or any other race in D&D with its females portrayed as shortstacks*, and do you think it's possible to feature them without immediately hammering the "magical realm" button?

*Outside of 4e's dwarves, who I think sort of count as shortstacks?

>and do you think it's possible to feature them without immediately hammering the "magical realm" button?

Absolutely, you either don't mention the fact they all have fat breasts and wide hips, or mention they're "stocky" or "full-figured, as Dwarves/Gnomes/Kobolds/Halflings tend to be."

>do you think it's possible to feature them without immediately hammering the "magical realm" button?
Absolutely not. "Shortstack" is the name of a fetish. If you're not playing magical realm, then you're simply playing as a gnome, dwarf, halfling or what have you. "Short woman" is one thing, "shortstack" is explicitly magical realm.

>and do you think it's possible to feature them without immediately hammering the "magical realm" button?

Of course it's possible. Why wouldn't it be? Shortstacks exist in real life and real life is not anyone's magical realm. You might as well ask if thick or thin or top-heavy women make something magical realmy.

Also 4e dwarves had the best women. I'm not even into shortstacks, they were just the most believable dwarf females I've seen in basically anything.

Oh, really? What was your favorite female dwarf piece to come out of 4e? Sadly, I'll be losing the ability to post images in 5 minutes...

...Ah, what the hell; is there really something wrong with posting official D&D shortstack artwork here?

So... when did Veeky Forums become so prudish? I swear, it wasn't even a year ago that a thread like this would be flooded with as much blue board-friendly artwork as anons could cook up.

from my stand point, dwarven women are shortstacks, but goblins, kobolds, haflings, and gnomes tend to be better proportioned for their height and thus rarely end up as shortstacks.

Stout Halfling and Rock Gnome Women can get... Close, but it's not quite, they tend to just be, for lack of a better term, more like thicc women than full shortstacks.

moderation and userbase efforts have been trying to reject the old images of Veeky Forums as /d/-lite for awhile now.

In fairness, I remember a time when half of Veeky Forums was mostly thinly veiled erotica threads, which failed to generate discussion of more than a few posts while pushing more topical threads off the list.

It's likely to be a magical realm, but I could see it being plot- or character- relevant that they're stacked and attractive.

I'd say goblins and kobolds would be much bigger magical realm warnings than dwarves or hobbits

Dwarven chicks yeah I can see them being stacked. Goblins and Kobolds send up send red flags.

Halfings and Gnomes shouldn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I'd fuck the Halfings of Alfie till I'd start jizzing dust, but I don't like them in settings.

You know, since reading the 4e lore for svirfneblin, they'd actually kind of make good shortstacks - they're a culture where the women are encouraged to take pride in their ability to support the homestead and families are rewarded for having lots of children, so they're basically a blend of some of the best fetish fuel elements of gnomes and goblins.

I can kind of see your point; gnomes and halflings have a pretty lousy history of feeling like justified races.

>"Shortstack" is the name of a fetish.

Dude, what? Shortstack is a body type. It's about as much as a fetish as large breasts or wide hips or athletic builds. As in, it's only a fetish if fetishized.

I swear, Veeky Forums is getting dumber and dumber...

Stocky is a build. Shortstack is a fetish.
Buxom is a build. Bimbo is a fetish.
Athletic is a build. Musclegirl is a fetish.

The words used to describe a thing can imply more than their literal meaning.

Shortstack is just a precise term. As is bimbo.

You think bimbo is a fetish? Bimbo just describes a certain type of woman. People can have fetishes for that type of woman, just like they can have fetishes for any type of woman. But the term bimbo is not fetishistic - it's really more of an insult in most contexts, actually.

Shortstack gobbys? Wouldn't have them any other way.

Oh look ANOTHER fetish thread.

>real life is not anyone's magical realm
it's mine.

So, random query: is it the fact that 4e's dwarf women canonically looked like shortstacks (cf: all the pictures in this thread) one of the reasons why 4e sucked so much on Veeky Forums?