>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=KgBWLAKxi-c

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Craftworld Eldar codex(thank you share- user, get to work mega-user)
>PDF
sendit.cloud/c7e7s4kue55i
>Epub
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183

my dudes > your dudes

Your dudes > my dudes

Aarrgghhhhh

Nth for bowing down to our bug overlords

>First Post Worst Post

GW's dudes > Your Dudes

Ive got FW rhino doors, shoulder pads, and decals

What else do I need to buy to ensure both victory in all my games and the prosperity of the white race?

You are on a battlefield and you see this.

Wat do?

Agreed

Progress, I like the longer spines on the back of the head, think I'll stick it on a base and prime my Red Terror next. As well as my Termagaunt to do test colors on.

How effective are Zzap Guns? Do you bring them in your army?

Also, what's the best way to convert them?

Reminder that ABD apologists are incapable of describing what actually happens in his books.

So, since the edition seems apropos, how do you Dark Eldar and what are Your Dudes of Commoragh, Deldar anons? After spending a few days looking at all their stuff and their cool lore I want some Pirate Eldar with jet fighters.

What the fuck is a person suppose to do with the what looks to be Giant fucking Blood Angels Banner?

>.gif
why

Does anyone have the PDF of the 8th IG codex?

Take it prisoner. Eldar breed slowly and they value every life. You could probably get a lot of money/resources from the Craftworld if you held an Eldar ransom

Eat it.

Any fan-dexes out there for solar auxilia?

I dropped $3000 on this army and now I cant use it in 40k and the HH scene here dried up faster than bread in the microwave

Right there in the Mega.

Don't turn this back. You said you read the book and yet failed to point at any specifics and outright said things that are wrong. You want us to tell you whats in the novels so you can pretend that you read them?

dudettes > dudes

Steal his library card.

Put it on the FW mk4 banner guy

put it on a blank banner

Give it the Emperor's Mercy.

>outright said things that are wrong.
>he said without any supporting evidence

Ez

It seems to rather large for just a banner. Is there something that big? Its larger than the Vehicle Transfers.

Yeah, it's called Codex: Imperial Guard.

keep it in my quarters and make it take feminine hormones and dress up in frilly clothes

Infinite scions with plasma (volkite) in DS

First Night Lords Book:

Night Lords warband gets new navigator and gets entangled in conflict on behalf of Abaddon. Blood Angels arrive and Night Lords flee, leaving Abaddon to job and pissing him off.

Second book:

Night Lords run to the maelstrom and seek help from Lufgt Huron. Talos makes friends with Huron's personal apothacery due to some past incident. Huron uses the night lords to deactivate shields on the Marines Errant gene seed stock holding thing. Night Lords deactivate it, it gets raided but then Night Lords run away, steal one big ship from Red Corsairs. Their own ship gets killed in return, some characters die who cares.

Third book:
Night Lords run to old world which was their outpost in the galactic east. Kill some bumfuck villagers. Get into a fight with generic ultramarine successors. Lose some characters. Create massive psychic backlash by torturing dozens of psykers and killing them with a navigator's vision. Eldar show up. Night Lords flee except the leaders who fight Eldar in ruin. MC dies fighting Jain Zar, who also dies. MC's geneseed makes a prophet who leads the Night Lords into the Long War, focussing on killing Ulwthwe.

Spotted the rogue Trader.

Blood for the Blood God

Again, you said you read the novel and I said that Lorgar motivation isn't "LOL TORTURE MANKIND FOR THE GODS". You kept going at it.

Please we both have the novels. Show me the text that says Lorgar motivation was like that. Should be easy for you.

Sorry phone posting and didn't notice

How do I get started if I'm scared of dropping a whole bunch of money on a starter set or two and then not touching it come the six month marker?

Ive painted minis for D&D so I enjoy that part, I'm an avid board game player, I've just never tried wargaming. I love warhammer vidya, tabletop is just something that's always seemed out of reach for some reason?

I played a demo fo Age of Sigmar, so the general concept seems interesting enough.

I just want some physical WAAAGGHH in my life.

those are some great repeating digits

Ebay and Tabletop Simulator if you're scared of commitment

Glad you switched to Tzeentch daemons.

Whats a good basing for Khorne Daemons? I was thinking Volcanic but am not sure if thats right for them.

>Zzap Guns

No

>Also, what's the best way to convert them?

Trukk kits and microphone jacks

Speaking about the Ulthwe raid, that should have happened in the 13th Black Crusade and yet there is no mention of it. Somebody should really sent a PM to ADB asking him what happened.

Thats not Dark Eldar thats the cover of 7th Edition Rulebook.

>microphone jacks
Spark Plugs also work

How are people kitting out their Nobz right now?

The books are relatively old, so timelines are odd.

Huron had his rebellion quite close to year 999, but its described as centuries since he took over the maelstrom.

Many keks

??

Or it could be one of those competing calenders Guilliman is so mad about.

Ugh, I am disgusted that in all possible threads, not one member of the superior race said "First." You're slipping, kindred - for torment and Commorragh!

Are AM lists any fun to play?

Ad Mech are always fun.

>>guard order monkeys have 4W, just like a space marine lieutenant
>>primaris psykers are bs and ws 3+, because shriveled old maniacs learn karate in the scholastica psykana - can tank 3 W from a sternguard veteran sgt chopping him with a power axe before bonking the sgt to death with its s5 force weapon (3 attacks)
>>is less expensive than the kitted veteran sgt at only 40 points with his stick, and has full power smite

But y tho

I prefer spark plugs for Kustom Mega Kannons. Honestly though they can proxy for anything that fires energy shots.

>How are people kitting out their Nobz right now?

Big Choppas and Ammo Runts. If you want to run Burnas, Combi-Skorchas with Ammo Runts and Power Stabbas will give you much better results than running actual Burna Boyz.

>Implying NL didnt fall in line with Abaddon after he broke Cadia and before the invasion took place.

Night Lords are not a legion known for conviction, its not out of the realm of possibilities that they simply didnt follow through with it for whatever reason, specially because a full frontal assault is not what they want or were made to do so even if this invasion was on track they most likely will begin harrasing and terrorizing Eldar before even committing a force for a frontal attack.

Buy world war 2 field guns and wrap wire around the cannon.

Isn't the sparky bit of the plug the part you've got by the wheels, though?

>pic related

>Commoragh

You mean that place that was destroyed by daemons?

>You could probably get a lot of money/resources from the Craftworld if you held an Eldar ransom

Or a Masque of Killler Clowns on your doorstep.

Does a masher fiend w/ lasher tendrils get 6 attacks or 1d6 in a thousand sons detachment?

All of the sub ~75 point psykers need major nerfs. Smite-spam is only an issue because of super cheap psykers like Malefic Lords, Spiritseers, Primaris Psykers, etc. Nobody is complaining about some Bloody Magpy player fielding a dozen Librarians.

2nd edition whackiness of the day:

D-Cannons had a random chart for displacing vehicles. Result number 5 in particular is goofy since it could stack vehicles on top of other vehicles. With enough die rolls, you could have a Land Raider, 2 Predators and a Dreadnought stacked on top of each other like a derpy Imperial Voltron.

Let that image settle in your head.

Jesus, thats just a blown up version of whats on the sheet. The blue backed portion is the transfers.

Talk with your opponents. The reasonable answer is to just use the new stats from the codex, but you will get spergs that insist you use the old Index stats.

Depends, does it have tits?
If it does, then she survives and becomes waifu.
If it doesn't, she will soon.

How do I Deathwatch on budget?
Can I mix the start collecting box with Dark Imperium Bigmarines and end up with a playable force or should I focus on deathwatch dedicated boxes like deathwatch termies?

>Commoragh
You mean Vect's new Daemon / Tyranid Safari Zone?

Right now DE are still a index army. So, boats or venoms (a mix if you like), ravagers, and either flyer work really well. Beastpacks aren't terrible even with the flocks doubling in points (to expensive now IMO). HQs are not that great currently for DE.

Covens gor hit with the nerf bat in 8th but, there's a good chance the codex will fix them. The talos and grotesques being hit the hardest.

Wyches are still suffering from the same problems they had in 7th as well. I.E. they die to a breeze in the shooting phase and have low damage in melee.

Yea its still pretty large on the sheet. The Vehicle transfers are next to it and they seem to be about half as big as it.

Skulls an blood, say no more

Man, I love the Red Corsairs.

Their models are so garbage though...

Also what units work best with them? I'm thinking Chaos Terminators and maybe bikers?

Ur some kind of special

If I wanna start playing Orkz, is the Start Collecting set a good idea or is there a more economic way to build a similar size / better valued army?

Dammit when is the skull kit going to come back in stock?

its the size of the banner held by company ancients/standard bearers as you've already been told.

Okay, not sure if I'm reading this correctly. Is the hellwright able to repair any daemon engines or just legion daemon engines? Asking since I need something besides heralds to patch up my dg engines.

SC! is good but you'll also need an HQ since the Paindok is no longer an HQ. I'd reccomend Battle for Verdos if you can find it somewhere in conjunction with the SC! box.

It was in stock recently and sold out again in like 2 days.

>MFW falling from 10 meters is as strong as vindicator cannon

Any Daemon Engine and any Vehicle.

for user wondering about necron females in last thread

The mandrakes and covens closed the portal. Here's to hoping we get a new mandrake or coven unit with the codex

Looks like it any VEHICLE from the following list:

DAEMON ENGINE
TRAITOR KNIGHT
DARK MECH

Do you consider it cheese if you play against a space marine list with detachments from different chapters?

Thinking of adding a vanguard detachment made up of death company led by a chaplain running on foot in transports.

My marines don't have access to anything good in melee and I feel like I'm missing out on half the game. This detachment would allow me to at least send out the death company to intercept enemy troops.

I want to play up to the BA renaissance imagery with my Primaris chapter.

How does "Crowned Martyrs" sound as a chapter name?

After Nanni di Banco's Four Crowned Martyrs.

I melta'd an opponents Shadowsword off the table turn 1 today and he just stopped talking. Wouldn't look at me or respond at all. Kept dice rolling though. I packed up turn 2 because it was too weird, is this normal? It was in a GW.

Anyone got the tyranid weapons chart that user did?

It's not rape if it's an elf, so instead I capture it, party with it, do hella drugs until it OD's, then gift it's drugged up soul to Slaanesh before refining it's body into more drugs.
Also I guess I fuck it too during all that.

You broke the robot.

Ebay
>Dark Imperium
If you want Chad marines then sure. Just note that currently they do not gain the special rules such as special ammo and whatnot. Pretty sure Overkill gives a fair amount of models. If you can find the DW half on ebay or at you're flgs it'd probably be a good start.

Alright that's what I thought it meant just wanted to be sure. Guess now I know what I'll be using my spare magos for.

>Do you consider it cheese if you play against a space marine list with detachments from different chapters?
In general, yes.

>My marines don't have access to anything good in melee
Bullshit.

dicc in bussi

Sounds like he had some form of autism.
I behave a very similar way, and have aspergers.

What is that supposed to be?

Oh well, I'm doing it anyway.