Character Art Thread

How about another character art thread?

Requesting truckers.

Maybe because I'm ESL, but don't know what truckers means. Big guys?

Sort of, but I'm looking for like people who drive large American Semi trucks. Or at least character art for them.

Trucker usually means someone who drives those really big commercial delivery trucks, but there could be a more obscure meaning I'm not aware of.

Yea, that's what I'm looking for. I'm having trouble locating art for one for my campaign.

He really did mean drivers of trucks, I thought it meant something different in this context.

Requesting golems or rock monsters. Bonus points for wearing heavy armour

/r/ing jubilant cleric, preferably smoking a pipe

shit my bad, meant to tag myself. Here's a cleric (though not exactly what you're looking for) for my mistake.

Crimson Peak was pretty good yeah

Best I got

I wish this was what I saw in my head when I play as the DM is describing the world and characters but I'm too stupid so all I can visualize are simple archetypes like this one:

That's what these threads are here for, man. Got a request? I have a big google drive of these and I'll do my best to fulfill.

Hmm...my next session will be in a renaissance italy-esque city so maybe something in that direction?

I dont have a hard time imagining things but the style of my imagination changes from scene to scene...sometimes looks like 90s anime, sometimes like classical western animation, realistic...depending on the situation, Can only picture D&D battle as anime thanks to all the magic and fantastic stuff happening all the time

Looking for a hive ganger with neon hair.

That's about it for now. Hope it helps.

I actually have a request of my own, for Egyptian-themed characters. Male or female, human or otherwise. I just need ancient Egyptian characters.

I like these. There will be rivaling mercenary factions, I can see one of them being headed by these characters. Thanks.

>Egyptian-themed characters
I've got some.

Looking for Half-Orcs using cestuses (cesti?)

Think that's as close as I have.

closest I got. Don't mind the logo.

Interesting. I don't have an imagination at all, so it's all text, all the time.

why do I love this design, maybe it's the small legs.

/r/ing dwarf warrior women, preferably older and/or scarred ones. I don't have any and the party's going to be dealing with some retired dwarfess warriors in a few sessions, I'd like some inspirational designs.

I'd play a Zork ttrpg.

A bit of a particular request, but anyone else got any female elves wielding fire? I've got a character I'd like some art for, and this picture's pretty good, but I just wanna see if anyone else has anything.

>The Virgin Gunslinger

>The Chad Mage

I got you user.

This kinda works. Although it looks like he would ride shotgun or be leading in a muscle car or chopper.

always interested in female wild/tribal looking sorcerers and druids wielding destructive elemental magic

>Tugs braid
>folds arms under breasts

And my favorite. Weeb-trucker-grandpa sounds like a really fun character concept. Also deja vu. I think alot of the pics I'm posting where posted months back when Veeky Forums was throwing ideas around for a Americana inspired urban fantasy setting.

Very nice, thank you anons.

And as a bonus, weeb grandpas grandson.

I hope some of these helped OP.

nice, thanks

OP here, all of those pics were great! Got what I needed and a few more saved for later. Thanks user!

No problem user.

Requesting bounty hunters, monster hunters, that sort of thing.

Is this not just Hugo?

ANONS OF TG. I NEED CHARACTER ART FOR A NECROMANCER BARD KNOWN AS THE NECRODANCER. HE IS AN EEEEVIL VILLAIN AND IS VERY BONE-Y. OR NOT, I'M NOT SURE. I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT HE DOES, I JUST THOUGHT NECRODANCER WAS CLEVER.

DO IT OR I POST CROPPED HENTAI AS CHARACTER ART.

It's already been done my lad

fucking goddamnit

I need dog people for a pugmire campaign. Pirate dogs especially but all dog people are welcome!

>centurion
>shield
>polearm
>spanish helmet