Start an adventure based on beer labels

Start an adventure based on beer labels.

Also, post your favorite beer for gaming.

>IPA

The fuck is wrong with you?

>The Bastard Princess
>...is kidnapped by a Necron...

>...with an army of sexy skellies...

Why do I get the feeling that the guy who Ralph Bakshi stole Necron 99 from didn't get any royalties from this?

>pic related

Dare you enter my magical realm?

Sure thing, baby. Hop right on it.

>Ralph Bakshi stole Necron 99
Que?

>So a Battle Priest...

>...a Voodoo Ranger...

>...and an alcoholic Irish Dwarf...

You don't have to like IPAs, but if you feel you need to announce your distaste for one of the most popular styles of beer in the US every time it's mentioned, you kind of deserve to be ridiculed for your shit taste.

>...step into the Darken to fight...

>...Lich-Pirate Captains and their...

>...legion of Succubi...

I don't really drink much alcohol.

200/300 ml each year at maximum.

Burger beer are shit though.
It taste like something made by a low IQ retard.

There are some decent US lables, but pretty much all the big brands are beyond shit.

Good choice! One of the few sours I really like.
>...and a DIRE CHINCHILLA!

This was my favorite, but I think they discontinued it.

Black Crown sounds like a bandit or mercenary group

Nice argumentum ad populum, dumbshit.
IPAs are disgusting and the people that enjoy them are trash-people.

Eyy, Upland makes some pretty decent, cheap-ish beer.

Teddy Bear Kisses is a solid choice and CV is a good cheap beer everyone can enjoy.

Not even him, but you sound like you’re either trolling because you’re bored (get a fucking hobby instead of being unpleasant) or you’re legitimately autistic and it bothers you others like a beer you don’t. Both are kinda pathetic and you need to get over yourself.

t. tastebudlet
American IPAs are the official flavor of Freedom.

>...They were aided by a wild druid who brought a second sun with him...

>...but the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse showed up and destroyed the universe!
>Too bad.

bitter much? lol

Rolled 15 (1d20)

Always check Uranus for dice.

>Man child beer

why do you soy boys do this?

>Amager
>Manchild

IPAs contain xenoestrogens and taste like piss.

If you drink it because you think it tastes macho, I have bad news for you. And if you do want to become a girl, there are much less disgusting tasting pills for that. You might as well be drinking the urine of a woman on birth control pills.

You know no one likes the rude person who screams like an autist about other peoples bar choices. I bet your friends only invite you drinking out of pity.

If the bar only serves IPAs like many piss drinker establishments in the US do, then I prefer to drink at home. Dark beers when I have money to blow, and Vodka when I don't. I share with guests and save lots of money by never visiting bars full of drunk normies.

I need to find more type of beers.

> Le trou du diable
Hell yeah, I would visit her trou du diable!

It’s a wine but I always thought it would make a good shield design.

I'm not an IPA guy, but that's a positively bitchin' beer bottle.

pic related has become my go to in the past year or so, not entirely dissimilar to yours (at least in imagery)

Hobgoblin, or most Wychwood beers would count actually.

I am genuinely considering using Hobgoblin tops (seeing as they have the goblin, rather than the generic Wychwood witch) as tokens for hobgoblind, because why not?

>beer

fucking plebeians

You can start your own "hard liquor adventures" thread if you're jealous.

Insecure "woke" nu-males spotted

From what? The hops? Almost all beer has hops in it.

IPAs are basically a hops arms race though. Sacrificing everything else that might make beer interesting in an attempt to maximize hoppyness. To what end?

Nu-Maleness probably comes from an excess of hops based xenoestrogens. Not enough to properly feminize because that would require T blockers as well, but enough to make you an insufferable turd.

The neckbeard that comes with it probably comes from the body trying to compensate for the xenoestrogens by pumping out excess Testosterone. You won't feminize from xenoestrogens unless you also take T-blockers. All it will do is turn you into a creature who's as obnoxiously aggressive as a man but also just as soft as a woman.

Said people are more likely to get in stupid fights online defending their choice in piss tasting water. A real man or a real woman wouldn't be offended by having the simple truth that beer should have flavors other than hops pointed out to them.

Ok little dude
Maybe grow some balls and dont get so offended by someone drinking beer om the internet

I have that die too!

user you Haven't commented on other flavours or suggested other beers or flavours or anything else in a civil or persuasive way.

What you have done is screech about muh piss estorgen and write a long a overly detailed diatribe on sex changes.

So oh great autismo what do you drink?

I cant imagine you have very many people to share with.

Yeah I know, it's not beer.

Don't have a pack on me now. Have a stock photo of it.

Me dad used to drink it but then me and me older brother told him to start drinking Amstel becuase the bottle looked cooler(we were Kids)and he never stopped drinking Amstel while I Ironically ended up drinking castle.

What the fuck is wrong with American beer labels?

Where I am from, beer is usually named after the town where the brewery is or has some normie name like "fireman" or "pegasus".

It's genuinely more difficult for them to get a beer than to get a firearm. Hence the "special" names.

Ryuuko isn't edgy at all, she only gets called that because she wears red and black
and maybe the "gotta find out who killed my dad thing"
but still, comparing her to Shadow in anything but costume is ridiculous

>It's genuinely more difficult for them to get a beer than to get a firearm.

This cancer is spreading. When I was 15, I never had an issue geting cigarettes or liquor, but nowadays kids don’t have this experience of freedom because the police pigs actually enforce the fascist laws. Looks like we need another liberal revolution soon, and not a cuck bloodless one like the last time but with shooting, mass executions and all that shit, because it turns out when you throw your opressor through the window (and don’t have pikes ready underneath it) he will eventually come back into the office through the front door

also Senketsu is literally powered by her blood

Kind of a meh label, but I drink this like crazy when gaming, I don't even drink mead to be "special" it just actually tastes amazing

Perhaps the dude on the bottle could be a "Barbarian King" in the setting

You, need to take a good, hard look at this chart decide your place on it and then rethink your life.

Riot control has become so streamlined and efficient that if the government has need of it, a "liberal" revolution Will be dead in its tracks before they even leave their campus

Even if you get past the less than lethal riot squads and actually pose a threat enough for the military to get involved well then you're 100% fucked. In history all the best and most successful revolutions happened before advanced warfare and the only types of revolutions possible this days are in shit stain countries with no real military or political structure.

Also aren't you liberals happy enough with social decay, moral and ethical revampment
>Progressiveness
Oh right the never ending goal of pissing into the wind

Fuck I am so pissed I moved out of a state that allowed this to be shipped to me. There are literally 2 brands of mead I now have access to, and it's fucking infuriating.
So I said fuck it and just make my own now. Was easier than beer,
and I can use local honey.

That's every beer tho. We have clean water,there is no reason for beer to continue existing in the west.

I'm from Belgium/The Netherlands, and I've tasted a wider variety of beers than most people (definitely from the USA) and I must say IPA/Weiss hybrid is one of my favourite ever. It heavily depends on the brand though, more so than with most beers. Some are extremely shit, while others are the best tasting beers out there. Maybe it takes skill to make a good IPA?

IPA is literally bitter liquid hardtack. It is a curiosity and deserves to be nothing more.
There are significantly better pale ales out there, maybe try one of those before you spew your shitty opinions to the world.
I'm quite the fan of an american style pale ale made by a local brewery, but amber ales are still my favorite by a country mile.

It does take skills the problem is too many brewers have completely shyte brewing skills and try to disguise the disgusting nature of their beer by dumping lots of hops into it to mask their mistakes. After all if it's too bitter you can't really judge the quality of the brew, you just taste hops.

I don't mind a good well made IPA, but hop bombs are ridiculous.

>I'm quite the fan of an american style pale ale
American pale ales are generally just a handful of IBUs short of an IPA. The line between the two is almost arbitrary in some.
>It is a curiosity and deserves to be nothing more.
And yet it's the best-selling style under macro lagers. Sorry to invoke argumentum ad populum, but if even normies are drinking them en masse, the problem might just be that your tastes are out of touch.

> After all if it's too bitter you can't really judge the quality of the brew, you just taste hops.

The hops are the point of the IPA. That's like saying "Don't get me wrong, I love a good stout, but some brewers make them too dark!"

The reason it's so popular user, is because somehow it became it standard by which breweries measure cock. As a result damn near every brewery makes one, because they need to in order to be compared, and of course that's helped by the style being extremely basic in construction, leaving the brewery's execution and technique more so on display than the ingredients themselves.

It is also an act of machismo to drink one, much the in the same way as everyone's favorite "a robust dark roast drank black". Given than beer is predominantly a man's drink this means that the customers themselves can get in on that measuring contest.

IBUs are also hardly the issue, a good imperial stout can easily get into the IPA range without being bitter piss because it is balanced by the maltiness of the beverage.