HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE MONEY

HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE MONEY

I'm sick of working. I'm sick of living a humble life. Fuck having a wife and kids, tradition is dead so I might as well have fun by getting rich and doing whatever the fuck I want. I have 50k saved, how do I turn it into millions?

I've been lurking for weeks and still have no clue what you guys are doing. I don't know what these fucking coins y'all keep talking about are so that may need to be explained. What are some other good ways to invest/turn money into more money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aL_GZ1zXzU8
youtube.com/watch?v=V_ehzSJis-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice, just bought 100k

I can help you turn your 50k into 1m for 10k up front. Inquire within.

Right now crypto currency is the way to make/lose money fast. You’ve heard of people making millions trading stocks? That’s crypto coins right now. Just lurk and learn about coins and take some educated gambles.

IMO bet on XLM

Go back to roofing and digging ditches retard these magic internet beans are for nerds only

Wtf are they though and why are there so many different ones? How do I know which aren't a scam? Can I get a quick rundown?

From what I understand so far these coins are basically a pyramid scheme. The more people that invest after you the more money you make when you cash out. Other than that they're completely fucking useless because no one actually uses them as a currency. It's basically online gambling where some win and some lose.

That being said why wouldn't you want another person investing, when it could mean you make more money?

Alright It's going to be boring though user:
1) Convert 40k~ or so into Crypto, mostly Ethereum. BTC has fears of being outdated while Eth's growth rate is pretty much the same without those fears.

2) Do your own research, it's okay to get a name from this form but go to coinmarketcap for crypto and research there.

3) Enter slowly, Pick 3-4 coins you really believe in. Make sure you believe in the COIN not the project. There are amazing projects out there with worthless coins. This isn't pennystock you don't own the company, you own the coin so focus on what the coin is used for.

4) HODL. Consider Bounty0x as an example. It started at 1 cent or so 2 weeks ago. It crawled up to 5cents (when it started being posted here)... then up to 10 cents when adoption picked up...

Ten 15, then 25... Now there's a theory this can go to $1-2... but it fell back down to almost 14 cents. What do you do?

HODL.
Always HODL. Crypto is a fast growing space, and when new money flows in it lifts ALL ships.

5) Counter to what I said above, set a proft target and sell when you hit it. If that's 2x, sell at 2x. if it's 10x sell at 10x. Don't sell early, don't sell late. Sell at your target.

6) Don't buy anything that has over 100 replies in a thread. By that point its' too late it's already up over 500%, and youl'l get in at the top.

7) Avoid spikes.

8) Buy coins over time, Say you have 5k you want to buy a coin at. Buy 1.2k and chill, go fap, watch a movie, play video games.. come BACK later.. and check how you feel, has it gone down/up? Do you feel like selling because it's gone down? or do you want to buy more? Then add the next 1.25k and repeat, take a break.

This pace lets you understand your emotions better and form a better opinion about what you're holding other than just panic buys and sells.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROTECT YOUR PRIVATE KEY. UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROTECT YOUR CRYPTO...

SEND A "PILOT" TRANSFER BEFORE ANY MAJOR TRANSFER (2% of the value~) to be sure the addresses check out.

Crypto is a wild west at the moment, there is no help desk, there is no insurance, 1 wrong click/letter and you could lose 40k forever instantly.

Thanks, and I'll definitely heavily research before I go throwing money around.

Alright you n00b. You are this fucking close to landing on Pluto with a lambo, 72 virgins from Venus while smoking moon rocks.

You first do fucking research like every other reasonable user. This crypto shit is like the wild west and it's so volatile John fucking Wayne cant save your ass. First, Check out the teams, the product's, and how reliable they are. History is half the flight. Second understand this is all psychological bc of the n00bs like you coming in 2018 looking for a moon landing. So invest into cc''s with the highest spreads to max gains.

Check: 5k in XRP, 5k in XLM, 5K in POE, 5k in ADA, 5k in FUN, 5k in TRX, 5k in XVG, 5K in TNT. OST is decent.

Save 10k or put the rest in on ENJ.

See you on Pluto. God speed.

Screen shot this.

This guy's legit. I made like 200k off him this summer.

Can't tell if trolling. I'm not putting that high a percentage of my life savings into it anyway.

How? He didn't even give me a link or anything.

buy the tech. Ripple, Stellar, Sia, all that good shit

damn you're serious. alright since you got trips i'll let you in on a secret.
>buy ethereum on binance
>transfer the ethereum to your account on binance.
> divide it among tronix, monero, and one completely random one (serious)
>buy ledger or trezor
>buy bitcoin on coinbase and transfer it to ledger or trezor
Don't say noone ever helped you around here kid.

> This guy's legit. I made like 200k off him this summer.

Thanks Jared, hope you are well. Give the girls my love.

you won't take risks yet you want to be a millionaire and escape wage chucking? fuck off or grow some balls.

lold

I'll come to you, will you be home tomorrow around 6pm? Beige house with the fucked up driveway, correct?

The girls will be giving something alright

Have you tried killing yourself you fat sweaty bitch?

get into weedstocks OP, you could triple your investment the next few months. 1st of january California is legalizing weed so you kind of missed that boat; but Canada is an opportunity. They will legalize july 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL_GZ1zXzU8

youtube.com/watch?v=V_ehzSJis-w

If you've been lurking for weeks and have no clue, then I don't know what to say

Buy Sia

Your ID looks like "pussyboy"

opinion = discarded

Alright I've been in your position before so I'll give you a real response. You can try to chase pumps, pick random coins, hope to get lucky with low market cap coins, but it's better to take the guarantees. The strategy that has worked for me is to research coins and come to my own conclusions. Hold coins you believe in long enough and eventually you'll find them not only getting pumped, but also holding their value in the long term.

If you want a guaranteed win within the next month or two, ICX is a sleeping giant, definitely not another pump and dump coin. Their mainnet is launching next month, and they're poised to become THE leader in the blockchain interoperability space. They have an insane amount of partnerships. I could see them becoming a top 5 coin, but in the next few months I anticipate top 10.

I also believe we'll be seeing huge news for ETH in the coming weeks/months, it will likely be the next coin to get futures and an ETF, so more money will be coming into it (just look at how that news moved BTC).

Never listen to Veeky Forums, do your own research.
Unless you want those 50k to become 20k

>Make sure you believe in the COIN not the project. There are amazing projects out there with worthless coins.
Gime me an example. I don't see the distinction