Remember me?

remember me?

yes

Still should hold this until at least $10 target is reached.

That will be very likely if this hits an American exchange

I’d rather not

this will be big in 2019.
even bosch invested.

they just moved the reclaimed funds and are about to give them back...all of those guys are going to fucking dump...this will be a $1 coin once again in Jan.

who cares, it would be a good time to buy then.
this is a longterm coin, i know that biz isn't into anything that doesn't give you profit after 1 week but iota will be big in a few years.

IOTA is outdated, non-functional tech today, what makes you think it'll be worth anything in 2019?

>outdated

At its absolute best, Iotais fucking garbage.

Kill yourself.

>being this much of a Redditor
I’m not even going to bother reposting all my arguments for why it’s shit as it’s getting tiring and won’t convince brainlets like you

yes, this is why bosch plans with iota technology

and who cares, i would never have thought that this ripple crap will moon without coinbase, this shit isn't logical.
i could play roulette with my money

user, big enterprises make "partnership" with random startups and pajeet village-boy entrepreneurs, which go no-where at least 4 times per year.

There is intra-enterprise partnerships as well which end up being a method for wage-slavers of both companies to have many meetings and drinks.

Big enterprises also virtue signal or just go fishing for something, anything. They dont really do due dilligence in selecting their partners. lol if you think that.

what do you do if bosch will use this technology and iota will moon?

kek IOTA being "outdated"

I’ll do nothing as that’ll never happen faggot.

i feel bad for anyone holding this disaster

if this ever gets to around 7 dollars we are going to see the funniest red candle combo in high cap crypto history shortly after

screencap this

EBIK XDDD

why are you so hostile? are you alone and bored?

Because I am already out of this shitcoin before it plummeted below $4. It was a great choice considering the so called “90% of all news will come out in December “ shit never happened. You should have dropped your bags long ago.

No seriously, what do you mean by outdated?

The way I see it, its the most innovative coin in existence

If only it actually worked as advertised