Warhammer 40000 general /40kg/

Our lord and saviour Guilliman edition

>Last thread
>Latest Community News
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
>Squigs
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA [Open]

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Eldar-Striking-Scorpions
rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3st for chaos

first for traps are gay

*disciplined Pyro sounds*

Slaneesh asf

OI EVERY POST BELONGS TO DA ORKS!

I hope to see the price drop for this most aesthetic Dreadnought.

>price drop
>warhammer40k
>gw

He probably means points no $$$

I meant the cost in points. Codex BA is coming soon.

>thinking anyone means money when they say price drop
>in a game based on buying things with points that are regularly updated with new codex releases
How retarded can you even be

I need some anti-armor so I was thinking about picking up some dreadnoughts and using some spare bits to make the missile launcher into a twin lascannon so they can be mortis. Dark Angels and Deathwatch can mortis right?

Daily Reminder GW prices are reasonable if you're an adult with a job and not a NEET and have only really ever raised in line with inflation.

whats something with high toughness but low armor saves?

STILL NO NECROMUNDA RULE LEAKS HOLY SHIT

Chaos Spawn.

Some of the larger Daemons. Why?

magnus and big bird

Your mom. She always gets penetrated.

Its their baby, gonna be tight as a sister until release day

because the more I think about it the more singing spears + jinx seem rediculous.

Daily reminder that if you look at other companies, they all cost pretty much the same. And if you look at stuff like mierce miniatures, you'd wish for GW prices.
But fuck FW for their "Let's just add additional 15% of whatever you bought as shipping cost, disregard that even GW themselves send everything for free if you're over 50€/$/Pound" policy. That's just plain stupid.

Eh yeah I purposefully left Forge World out of it, that shit is way too expensive for what you get. Chinaforge is better quality.

>was going to respond to this saying you're full of shit
>price of the thing I was trying to buy dropped by 56 dollars on GW
>bought it off ebay for 10 dollars more than the GW price

user I can pay for warlord Titan with what I shit on interest alone and have money left to pay for retarded USA education of a small town.
I still think GW are a robbery for what they offer

actually wait its 16 less than ebay

what was it user

I almost got a penitent engine off ebay,
then realized they are cheaper from GW

holy fuck everything just dropped price by like 50 dollars for these guys what the fuck is going on.

>big bird
I still can't believe people are actually fielding alphabetchicken.
The manager of my local GW owns the FW GUO and that thing is stupid big and unwieldy. I can't even imagine how retarded and brittle the chicken is.

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Eldar-Striking-Scorpions

they were 80 something dollars yesterday

I just got 8 of the metal ones off ebay for like £10. Not as pretty but they'll do!

I thought about that but I really dispised the old ones.

God damn that is a good drop, wonder what brought that about. Maybe if I am lucky some of my Talons of the Emperor and Inqusition/ Ministorum stuff will go down in price

Custodes being 98 dollerydoos is a fucking insult when I can get them for $40 on ebay

Yeah they do look like ass but I had 5 anyway from way back in the day and I think a mix of old and new would look even worse and fuck buying 10.

did some scrims with a friend of mine who painted one up for blood and glory that was at the weekend

its not brittle at all if you do the wings right, its heavy solid resin

pic related, mfw he painted that big bird in less than 3 hours and i take about 2 hours to do one scion

Is there a fire or something everything for craftworld has dropped like 25-50 dollars for eldar what the hell, are they updating their figures?

They showed enough.

UK prices remain the same.

They probably made too many minis in anticipation for eldar codex only to realize nobody wants them.

Anyone got the leaked images of the Battleforce boxes?

well I'm fine with that, this is cheaper than 4th editions prices.

>magnus
>big bird
>brimstones out the ass
>malefic lords
Your friend is a gigantic flaming faggot

check the last thread m8

Speaking of those, that tau one pisses me off as I just bought a bunch of stealth suits and a ghostkeel but have been thinking about getting more commanders/crisis. I wish I knew it was so close

some people like to play balls out competitive games against their friends.

no he was preparing for a tournament mate, this is what tournament players do, they bring strong lists and have fun, I took scions and GK with culexus and completely shut down his mortal wound thanks to -2 to cast and i had +2 to deny from the librarians

What sort of armies can be built off Tyranid Warrior equivalent units?

Primaris? Custodes? Nobz? GK Terminators?

Basically multiwound/attack units with decent saves and skills.

oh now everythings out of stock.

Is that an alphabet chicken?

40k confirmed squatted

>What sort of armies can be built off Tyranid Warrior equivalent units?

what do you mean?

it is an alphabet chicken, yes

I'm not sure how many armies have multiwound Troops. AdMech has them, but they are awful. Space Marines have Intercessors.

Needs more Mortarion/Chaos Knight, no? I thought that soup list relied on bringing 3 LoWs.

Primaris, Tau suits, Custodes, Deathwing, Ravenwing, Killa Kan Klanz, Wraith Host Eldar

it didn't need it at all, you just took the knight to complete the 3 CP detachment

he came 8th at blood and glory out of 72, for his first tournament thats pretty solid

his only loss was to someone with 13 heavy weapon teams of lascannons, then spamming infantry squads and conscripts everywhere

>tfw 40k will at some point be squatted
>tfw you will at some point be squatted

Very good for his first tourney, for sure, and that should show him what his list maybe needs some work on handling.

I'm about to blow your mind.

Even if Games Workshop liquidates as a company tomorrow, you can still play any edition of 40k.

>implying the final solution of GW black teams coming and breaking all models once GW goes under

Oh you sweet child

Those teams are under the FW banner you dolt!

Even more mind blowing is serving The Emperor in death

GW and FW are the same company you fucking twat

he's probably going space wolves with longfang spam and a cenobyte tax for stratagems for the next tournament

i'm probably taking either black templar/ GK/ IG or just scion soup with valhallans

Keep your conspiracy theories out of here.

Those are not chips nor hot.

>GW = comfy british toys
>FW = awful nazi bullshit
Totally the same thing, user. Take off the tinfoil

Aren’t Brits basically jam heads now?

Guilliman is a heretic.

>Attracted the Tyranids
>Plotted to secede from the Imperium
>Didn't wanted to protect Terra in the HH.
>Poisoned the noble astartes chapters with the tainted works of a heretek

t. retard

>Basically multiwound/attack units with decent saves and skills.

Something to consider is the saves too, there is a large difference between custodes and Nobz

Though in my opinion Nobz are overpriced

Eldar Wraith

For some people do not live under jar law it is a legitimate question

Just wait for the dex, non-boyz units are gonna drop in points you just wait
It'll happen
I know it will
My nobz WILL see the light of day..
T-they will, h-honestly..

Could a kind user post the white armour Death Guard colour scheme from last month's White Dwarf? Eternal gratitude would be yours

What the fuck are you talking about?

Le ebin /pol/ memsess XXDDD

same user you were replying too

And my custodes will get their deep striek back, I will get my removed Inqusition units back and I will get plastic sisters.

Also my knight house will actualy mean something like how every other army gets a bonus based on the colour you painted them.

And my ork Freebootas will get some love

Basically Europe is a rape paradise for Musilim. At least that is what it sound from the internet

If they truly wanted to advance the fluff it would have been way more interesting for the High Lords of Terra to declare Guilliman , Cawl and Primaris ex-traitorus for invening new technology amongst other transgressions against the Imperium and for them to become their own unique faction who in their minds are trying to enact the emperor's true vision.

Unfortunately instead Guilliman just flies around bro fisting everyone with his primaris and everyone just accepts it without a peep. So it's fucking terrible fluff.

Ebik

Fuck off faglord.

>Majority of actual rapes are caused by white men the victim knew.

Dang, aside from the knights, are you literally me?

>implying

I've always wanted to play Sisters and I'm finally biting the bullet. I altered my previous list but I'm not sure it's for the best in terms of efficiency and general fun factor. Rate it? 2k/2k points

Outrider Detach
HQ
>Canoness, Bolter, Storm Bolter
Fast Atk
>x5 Dominion, Storm Bolter, 4 Meltas

Outrider Detach
HQ
>Canoness, Bolter, Storm Bolter
Fast Atk
>x5 Dominion, 5 Storm Bolters

Vanguard Detach
HQ
>Celestine and Geminae Superia
Elites
>Dialogus, mainly for flavor
>Imagifier
>Imagifier
>Imagifier
Fast Atk
>x5 Seraphim Squad, Bolt pistols
Heavy Support
>x5 Retributor, Storm Bolter, 4 Heavy Bolters
>x5 Retributor, Storm Bolter, 4 Heavy Bolters
Transport
>Repressor, Hunter-killer missile, x2 Storm Bolters

Basically stick Dominions into the Repressors and melta/storm bolter every to death, but I'm afraid it'll be boring to play, not good, or waacfaggy

>have the current edition in metal
feels good

>/pol/ told me otherwise so I refuse to face the facts
Your kind is the worst kind

Source?
>inb4 "i didn't explicitly consent so it's rape" is included

Storm Bolter meme
By the way Dominions only benefit from meltaguns.
Leave the SB with your BSS since they are cheaper and the difference is 2 SB that can be supplemented by their Repressor SB or Immolator with Immolation Flamer

>implying
Also

The high lords ain't got shit on Guilliman, they know all too well by doing that they pretty much ignite the wrath of the Ultramarine and all of their successor chapter.
You sure don't want to piss off a space marine legion and start civil that can absolutely end the Imperium.

Good work mods, you're doing a super job keeping /pol/ in its containment board and not letting other threads derail off topic

>Look up Mierce miniatures
>Thought Only GW had retarded unit names
I'll never talk shit about the latest Adjective Noun-Noun again.

This so much. Out of my hobbies (computers, cars, firearms, and 40k), 40k is by far the least expensive. traditional games are an extremely cost effective hobby.

Also GT 15 placer SoB
Like said SB spam is a meme from a practical point you are better of Spaming more melta and Repressor with Storm Bolter than Dominions with SB

Well I only got one Knight, got it because I love the model but GW has screwed it over, so much more expensive than the Baneblade and gets fucked over by it every time in the crusader format. Plus they are terrible this edition in melee combat, only a 3+ save and no invulne so even marines are wounding on 4's with a 6+ save.

The custodes part hurts since you gotta pay a 360 point tax to move them and the deepstrike bit makes no sense considering last ed their deepstrike was still really accurate

From memory they are even described as deepstriking in the index

The screwing over for the inqusition really sucks, like the shit rules for the Jokaro and Daemonhosts with no saves, fuck all wounds and no character keyword sucks and then the removal of daemonhosts from the store. And why the hell dont Inquisitors get power armor and why is it only Ordo Mallus in Termie armor. Plus the nerf to Acolytes coupled with their crappy conscript save was a real slap.

And people are suprised when I turn to 2++ crusaders when all my other options are nerfed or removed

rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence