/hwg/ - Historical Wargames General

Father Tilly Edition

Previous thread: Get in here, post games, miniatures, questions, whatever you like.

List of mini providers:
docs.google.com/document/d/1uGaaOSvSTqpwPGAvLPY3B5M2WYppDhzXdjwMpqRxo9M/edit

List of Historical Tactical, Strategic, and Military Drill treatises:
pastebin.com/BfMeGd6R

ZunTsu Gameboxes:
mediafire.com/folder/yaokao3h1o4og/ZunTsu_GameBoxes

/hwg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tghwg/

Games, Ospreys & References folders:
mediafire.com/folder/lu95l5mgg06d5/Ancient
mediafire.com/folder/81ck8x600cas4/Medieval
mediafire.com/folder/w6m41ma3co51e/Horse_and_Musket
mediafire.com/folder/vh1uqv8gipzo1/Napoleonic
mediafire.com/folder/bbpscr0dam7iy/ACW
mediafire.com/folder/bvdtt01gh105d/Victorian
mediafire.com/folder/b35x147vmc6sg/World_War_One
mediafire.com/folder/z8a13ampzzs88/World_War_Two
mediafire.com/folder/z8i8t83bysdwz/Vietnam_War
mediafire.com/folder/7n3mcn9hlgl1t/Modern

mediafire.com/folder/gdvadj7t6l5w6/Aero_Wargaming
mediafire.com/folder/6jrcg496e7vnb/Avalon Hill
mediafire.com/folder/pq6ckzqo3g6e6/Field_Of_Glory
mediafire.com/folder/r2mff8tnl8bjy/GDW
mediafire.com/folder/whmbo8ii2evqh//SPI
mediafire.com/folder/ws6yi58d2oacc/Strategy_&_Tactics_Magazine
mediafire.com/folder/lx05hfgbic6b8/Naval_Wargaming
mediafire.com/folder/s1am77aldi1as/Wargames
mediafire.com/folder/j962ws6h50bqj/Victory_Games
mega.nz/#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/d9x0dbxrpjg48/Advanced_Squad_Leader
mediafire.com/folder/cb83cg7ays4l1/Battleground_WWII
mega.nz/#F!SolyxarJ!GUg6zWBStfznr6BvYedghQ
mediafire.com/download/o5x6blwoczojmfr/Black Powder.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/n7jmdnlv1n0ju/Bolt_Action
mega.co.nz/#!jxgCWTYD!FCp52DAqIUc-EM-TsRsWv7fB92nJ3kkzKsNcD_urI5Q
mega.nz/#F!i1N3xZxL!C6fQ3Z8o2U0gtk5kdXuVcQ
mega.nz/#F!XsVD0KgT!twB1NWiFE3aKXK_O1EZ4pA
mediafire.com/folder/28i9gevqws518/Impetus
mediafire.com/folder/7b5027l7oaz05/Modelling_&_Painting_Guides
mediafire.com/folder/eupungrg93xgb/Next_War
mega.co.nz/#F!b5tgXRwa!mzelRNrKPjiT8gP7VrS-Jw
mediafire.com/folder/alj31go19tmpm/SAGA
mega.co.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA
mediafire.com/download/cghxf3475qy46aq/Wargaming Compendium.pdf
mega.nz/#F!O1cUGTRL!4FSvbQTXjmRTz1TfVXqxLw
mediafire.com/download/uttov32riixm9b0/Warhammer Ancient Battles 2E.pdf
mediafire.com/download/ta7aj1erh7sap1t/Warhammer Ancient Battles - Armies of Antiquity v2.pdf
mega.nz/#F!LxkElYYY!FJB5miNmlWZKMj2VfSYdxg
mediafire.com/download/cifld8bl3uy2i5g/Warmaster Ancients.pdf
mediafire.com/download/3emyvka11bnna1b/Warmaster Ancient Armies.pdf
mediafire.com/file/f50l4nv9vz0ldqk/Father Tilly - TYW Rules.pdf
mediafire.com/download/d6zjpu68z2cc8z6/Osprey - ELI 179 - Pike and Shot Tactics 1590-1660.pdf
mediafire.com/download/p4me9gtghge5dn1/Osprey - MAA 457 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (1) Infantry & Artillery.pdf
mediafire.com/download/4ypsjlbdia40ll5/Osprey - MAA 462 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (2) Cavalry.pdf
irregularminiatures.co.uk/15mmRanges/15mmchaco war.htm
khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/chacowar.html
boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/50455/guns-liberty
mediafire.com/file/152iej7o380dohk/Guns Of Liberty.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Advanced Squad Leader
mediafire.com/folder/d9x0dbxrpjg48/Advanced_Squad_Leader
>Battleground WWII
mediafire.com/folder/cb83cg7ays4l1/Battleground_WWII
>Battlegroup
mega.nz/#F!SolyxarJ!GUg6zWBStfznr6BvYedghQ
>Black Powder
mediafire.com/download/o5x6blwoczojmfr/Black Powder.pdf
>Bolt Action
mediafire.com/folder/n7jmdnlv1n0ju/Bolt_Action
>By Fire And Sword
mega.co.nz/#!jxgCWTYD!FCp52DAqIUc-EM-TsRsWv7fB92nJ3kkzKsNcD_urI5Q
>Fleet Series
mega.nz/#F!i1N3xZxL!C6fQ3Z8o2U0gtk5kdXuVcQ
>Hail Caesar
mega.nz/#F!XsVD0KgT!twB1NWiFE3aKXK_O1EZ4pA
>Impetus
mediafire.com/folder/28i9gevqws518/Impetus
>Modelling & painting guides
mediafire.com/folder/7b5027l7oaz05/Modelling_&_Painting_Guides
>Next War (GMT)
mediafire.com/folder/eupungrg93xgb/Next_War
>Phoenix Command RPG
mega.co.nz/#F!b5tgXRwa!mzelRNrKPjiT8gP7VrS-Jw
>Saga
mediafire.com/folder/alj31go19tmpm/SAGA
>Twilight 2000/2013 RPG
mega.co.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA
>Wargaming Compendium
mediafire.com/download/cghxf3475qy46aq/Wargaming Compendium.pdf
>Wargaming Magazines
mega.nz/#F!O1cUGTRL!4FSvbQTXjmRTz1TfVXqxLw
>Warhammer Ancient battles 2.0
mediafire.com/download/uttov32riixm9b0/Warhammer Ancient Battles 2E.pdf
mediafire.com/download/ta7aj1erh7sap1t/Warhammer Ancient Battles - Armies of Antiquity v2.pdf
>Warhammer Historical
mega.nz/#F!LxkElYYY!FJB5miNmlWZKMj2VfSYdxg
>Warmaster Ancients
mediafire.com/download/cifld8bl3uy2i5g/Warmaster Ancients.pdf
mediafire.com/download/3emyvka11bnna1b/Warmaster Ancient Armies.pdf

Desired scans :
Rank and File supplements
Harpoon 3 & 4 supplements
Force on Force supplements
Hind Commander
At Close Quarters
War and Conquest
Modern Spearhead

November the 8th in military history:

960 – Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines score a crushing victory over the Emir of Aleppo.
1520 – A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
1605 – Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
1620 – The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
1745 – Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000.
1861 – American Civil War: The "Trent Affair": The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
1923 – Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
1936 – Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
1939 – Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
1939 – In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes an assassination attempt while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
1940 – Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
1942 – World War II: French Resistance coup in Algiers, French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps.
1950 – Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
1965 – Vietnam War: The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of their first engagements of the war at the Battle of Gang Toi.
2004 – War in Iraq: U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.

It is 397 years since the Battle of White Mountain (Czech: Bitva na Bílé hoře), an important battle from the early stages of the Thirty Years' War. An army of 15,000 Protestant Bohemians and mercenaries under Christian of Anhalt was defeated by 27,000 men of the combined armies of Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor led by Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy and the German Catholic League under Johann Tserclaes, Count of Tilly. The site is now part of the city of Prague. The battle marked the end of the Bohemian period of the Thirty Years' War and decisively influenced the fate of the Czech lands for the next 300 years, ensuring Roman Catholicism retained the majority faith in those areas until the late 20th century.

In 1617, as Emperor Matthias lay dying, his cousin Ferdinand — a fiercely devout Roman Catholic and proponent of the Counter-Reformation — was named his successor as Holy Roman Emperor and King of Bohemia. This led to deep consternation among many Bohemian Protestants. Ferdinand (who would become Emperor Ferdinand II following Matthias' death in 1619) saw Protestantism as inimical to the Empire, and wanted to impose absolutist rule on Bohemia while forcefully encouraging conversion to the Roman Catholic faith.

Particularly galling to Protestants were perceived violations of Emperor Rudolf II's 1609 Letter of Majesty, which had ensured religious freedom throughout Bohemia. In May, 1618, wanting to air their grievances over this and other issues, a group of Bohemian noblemen met representatives of the Emperor at the royal castle in Prague; the meeting ended with two of the representatives and their scribe being thrown out a high window and seriously injured. This incident, known as the Second Defenestration of Prague, triggered the Bohemian Revolt.

In November 1619, Elector Palatine Frederick V, who like many of the rebels was a Calvinist, was chosen as King of Bohemia by the Bohemian Electorate.

Ferdinand II set out to conquer Bohemia and make an example of the rebels. King Frederick and his military commander, Prince Christian of Anhalt, had organized a Protestant army of 30,000 men; Ferdinand countered with a force of 25,000, many of them seasoned soldiers, under the capable leadership of Field Marshal Tilly, a Roman Catholic Spanish-Flemish nobleman. Tilly's army enjoyed the advantage of including two of the most successful military leaders in European history - Tilly himself and the future General Wallenstein. Tilly's force was made up of two distinct groups: Imperial troops commanded by Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, and soldiers of the German Catholic League, directly under Tilly. All of the armies of the day employed numerous mercenaries, including, by some definitions, Tilly himself. Serving with the Catholic League as an official observer was the future "father of modern philosophy", René Descartes.

After conquering most of western Bohemia, the Imperial army made for Prague, the Bohemian capital, then in rebel hands. The Bohemians attempted to block them by setting up defensive positions, which the Imperial army simply bypassed. Force-marching his men, Christian of Anhalt managed to get ahead of the Imperial army just before Prague. He thus gained an advantageous position on the "White Mountain", actually a low plateau, but had little time to set up defensive works. Enthusiasm for joining battle was low on both sides. After the reverses of the previous several weeks, Christian of Anhalt's army had been reduced to about 15,000 men, with little prospect of victory; the mercenaries on both sides had not been paid in months; and with winter approaching, cold, wet, weather made for less than ideal combat conditions.

On 8 November a small Imperial force was sent to probe the Protestant flank. To their surprise, the Bohemians retreated at their advance. Tilly quickly sent in reinforcements, and the Bohemian flank began to crumble. Anhalt tried to retrieve the situation by sending forward infantry and cavalry led by his son Christian II. The cavalry charged into the Imperial infantry, causing significant casualties, but Tilly countered with his own cavalry, forcing the Bohemian horsemen to retire. The Bohemian infantry, who were only now approaching the Imperial army, saw the cavalry retreating, at which they fired one volley at extreme range before retreating themselves. A small group of Imperial cavalry began circling the Protestant forces, driving them to the middle of the battlefield. With the Bohemian army already demoralized, company after company began retreating, most without having actually entered the battle. Tilly and his Imperial cavalrymen advanced with 2,000 Bavarian hussars, steadily pushing Protestant forces back to the Star Palace (just west of Prague), where the rebels tried without success to establish a line of defense.

The Battle of White Mountain was more a skirmish than a full-fledged battle. The Bohemian army was no match for the Emperor Ferdinand's troops. The actual battle lasted only an hour and left the Bohemian army in tatters. Some 4,000 Protestants were killed or captured, while Imperial losses amounted to only about 700.

With the Bohemian army destroyed, Tilly entered Prague and the revolt collapsed. King Frederick fled the country. Forty-seven leaders of the insurrection were put on trial, and twenty-seven of them were executed in Prague's Old Town Square. The result of the 1620 battle brought two centuries of recatholicization of the Czech lands and the decline of the Czech-speaking aristocracy and elite as well as the Czech language (accompanied with the growing influence of German-speaking elites).

White Mountain is the perfect introduction to TYW wargaming, small enough to be manageable while still reflecting the larger battles that were to come. It certainly has all the colour and the variety you could want from this period. Also you get to step into the boots of the famous Father Tilly, and you know you've arrived as a general when they name a wargame after you.

mediafire.com/file/f50l4nv9vz0ldqk/Father Tilly - TYW Rules.pdf
mediafire.com/download/d6zjpu68z2cc8z6/Osprey - ELI 179 - Pike and Shot Tactics 1590-1660.pdf
mediafire.com/download/p4me9gtghge5dn1/Osprey - MAA 457 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (1) Infantry & Artillery.pdf
mediafire.com/download/4ypsjlbdia40ll5/Osprey - MAA 462 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (2) Cavalry.pdf

PDF related is a simple hex-and-counter version of the battle.

The current community project (a Garrison, Milita, or Second-Line-type unit) has fairly run its course now I think
Post any results you may have, and suggestions for the next one

My french (caribbean) militia

Not mine, but reposting on their behalf.

DItto.

ASL rises again! (But getting close to the end.) On flaming media.

/file/dts8ah4rxw413c4/ASL_Scenarios_-_Alea_%28Spanish%29.pdf

/file/3qwl669rlag2azq/ASL_Scenarios_-_Out_Of_The_Bunker_-_OotB_1-14.pdf

/file/2epz658x69oshrd/ASL_Scenarios_-_Bounding_Fire_Productions_-_Hell_on_Wheels_Pack.pdf

/file/ucmqlw9fp95lab7/ASL_Scenarios_-_Aprilia.zip

For trove (OP)

My Dutch division I did for this project. Only camera I have is shitty. This was the best I could do.

This edition needs more pikes.
Maybe some muskets too.
Perhaps some canon.

If /fowg/ is kill, can we add their folders to the OP? Those books contain some pretty helpful painting guides to say the least.

Yari also work.

Not a bad idea that.

Why is it kill? I don't follow /fow/, so i have no idea.

>TFW my Dad comes back home after winning a Hail Caesar campaign as the Celts against the Romans at midnight and I high five him cause I'm legit proud of him.

I wish my had men doing fights so we could play together.

>being able to be proud of your dad and share an interest

Am jelly.

Do we have a scan of the new Bolt Action campaign book yet?

Are the new 5 Men in Normandy rules any good? or are they just another money-grab?

Pretty impressive. The Celts usually get stomped by the Romans in our games.

Painted a little more on my Waffen SS.

Are those Perry miniatures?

>tfw they call these "elegant plastic miniatures"
>tfw 1/72 is shitty looking toy

They look okay user, but...I just can't get excited about them.

Also, Pegasus pls release more minis.

They're about half perry, half custom parts that are for sale je-lay-emprins[that blog place Veeky Forums's link filter dislikes]/2017/09/swiss-castings-for-sale.html

I need to paint a standard bearer and the trumpeter but these are the start of my Seleukid Thureophoroi. For the sake of the community project these will be the citizens of the Syrian cities drafted by Antiochus VII Sidetes for his campaign against Parthia.

Wrong size, here's the correct one.

Ignore him user, they look great.

The problem with 1/72 has always been the rubbery material.

I know you can work around that, but hard plastic or metal (yes, Elhiem exists) is still superior.

buy it or gtfo poorfag

Looks like mostly a layout update. Doubt you need it if you already play 5core games and know the rules. $12 is a bit pricey for that IMO and I say that as someone who owns most Nordic Weasel products.

This is the dream. Wish I had a grogdad

Are those the new Warlord SS? Their poses are really nice.

Come join us on Bolt Action General!

>bolt action general

Why not merge with the 40k general?

Primarily because 40k players a genuinely some of the most toxic people I've ever met

I think they look awesome.

autism

just come back here.

/hwg/ has an anti-BA bias, and I'd rather have a general that isn't working against me

I had seen one persistent jerk who regularly whines about it, hardly a bias, pretty moderate for Veeky Forums standards really. But you are perfectly entitled to your safe space.

One of these days I'm gonna dig out an re-paint one or more of my 6mm moderns armies in the style of medieval knights and retainers. I might even go as far as to make up an excuse, like each tank commander is a knight and something something AK47 Republic something.

Modern warfare is too green/brown/khaki and needs more vibrant colour.

Easy to justify as some post-apoc setting.

Would someone mind commenting on my Thureophoroi? I even edited several pictures into one image and resized it for you! N-notice me!

This. We have one shitposter that's pretty consistent in style and content. We used to actually talk BA occasionally until people became convinced that he somehow represented all of us, despite people calling him out on it. So for fuck sake, if you wanna talk BA, just do it, and if he pops up, which he probably will, tell him to go sit on a potato masher.

There must be an M5 Stuart with a new turret and lotz of orky lookin gubbins, accompanied by a VTOL of some kind and some funny looking fellows that may or may not be kangaroos.

I like them
The purple is especially nice.

Personally I doubt /fow/ is gone for good but I'll add them to the OP starting next thread

>Modern warfare is too green/brown/khaki and needs more vibrant colour.
If modern African wars are indeed your thing there's no shortage of brightly decorated things there

>Captcha: Mexico Liberation
VIVA LA MEXICO

The officer really stands out, can we have a separate pic?

What ruleset would be best for playing riots and battles between civilians in Rome?

Some time ago a /hwg/ user made this, a modded version of Jim Wallman's Little Lambent Meteors designed to cover the Nika riots of 532 (the bloodiest riot in history, apparently)
It may be of use to you!

Any one have anything on the chaco war or the paraguayan war for wargaming? rules, model suppliers?

This is a situation where you might have to make do with other stuff
A good Spanish Civil War/WW2 system would do
Minis-wise, there is a well-known line from Irregular Minis which has been around for years, and a newer one from Khurasan
Both are 15mm
irregularminiatures.co.uk/15mmRanges/15mmchaco war.htm
khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/chacowar.html
Alternately you could pick, mix and convert from other appropriate period minis

Incidentally this table was from Partizan 2014: "A nice unusual game in 28mm of the 1932-35 Chaco War by the SE Scotland Wargames Club. Figures are by Scheltrum and Empress, tanks Warlord and the rules Bolt Action."

thanks, i might have to scale down bolt action to 15mm to see if it works.
though on a wee note, someone should let them know that buildings in the chaco arent arabic looking, they're more like a cross between colonial spanish and the occasional native wooden huts. though i do appreciate the effort put to it, love the table.

Goof work on the eyes of the officer

It really doesn't. It's only one guy as says.

Every once in a while someone tries a BAGeneral, but it never lasts more than three or four threads before coming back here. And it's not like we're so fast moving that BA discussion will get lost.

Eh a few of us don't really think much of BA. I think everyone except 1 or 2 guys try to be less vocal about it. No sense in shitting on someone's chosen rule set unless some glaring holes or fails come up

>Every once in a while someone tries a BAGeneral, but it never lasts more than three or four threads before coming back here. And it's not like we're so fast moving that BA discussion will get lost.
This is entirely true and there is nothing wrong with it. Just let them have their fun and then see them come crawling back to our stable embrace.

In other news, we had the Lûtzen commemoration a few days ago. How groundbreaking was he? I heard he just borrowed ideas from the dutch and implemented them in practice. Is this true?Is the great mighty lion merely a cat with borrowed claws?

There is a new set of rules called Gangs of Rome coming out in January. Doesn't look like there is much info on it yet but it might be worth keeping an eye out for it.

>implying he won't take his faggotry to /bag/

Stay here, user. One shitposter doesn't speak for us all.

Sorry about the lighting, I don't have any better lights right now.

He's a great centerpiece, and like the other user said that's some nice shading on the face

Guns of Liberty

GOL rule book and quick ref on flaming media:

/file/jujawwxluu2629w/GOL_Ruleset.pdf
/file/ctd3ua9iyaq9f7q/GOL_QuickRef.pdf

Please add to trove

/file/jujawwxluu2629w/GOL_Ruleset.pdf

/file/ctd3ua9iyaq9f7q/GOL_QuickRef.pdf

Blue Max Miniatures Rules

BM game on flaming media

/folder/id2ax25as2nxd/Blue_Max

Please add to "Aero_Wargaming" trove

/folder/id2ax25as2nxd/Blue_Max

Thanks user (I combined the QRF with the main pdf)

Guns of Liberty (2001)

From the Designer's Notes:

"I wanted a rules set that could simulate this incredible conflict (the AWI), yet still be easy to learn and fun to play. I also attempted to keep casualties realistic. That is why I chose the D20 as the combat die. It is not easy to inflict casualties in Guns of Liberty, but morale plays a decisive role in the game. The quality of forces can make up for lack of numbers, while militia poses a wildcard. With they stand and deliver or will they scatter at the first sound of the guns? The variable Fire, Melee, and Morale values allow to make mild, yet significant, differences between troops."

Guns of Liberty is designed for 15mm miniatures. One inch on the table equals 25 yards. Each figure represents 20-25 infantrymen, 10-15 cavalrymen, and each artillery crew represents one gun, with the artillery gun itself notating the location of the section. For 15mm, infantry and cavalry stands are 1" with with two figures. Alternative basing is given for 6mm and 25mm figures.

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/50455/guns-liberty
mediafire.com/file/152iej7o380dohk/Guns Of Liberty.pdf

This one is already in there

I'm looking to put together a Norwegian rifle platoon for a Chain of Command campaign set in Norway during 1940.
I've found that they were lacked educated officers, that they had 4 squads of 8 men plus a sergeant and that 2 of the squads had a Madsen mg. The rest of the men are armed with rifles.

The problem I'm having is putting together a support list. From what I've found the Norwegian army hardly had any support equipment other than 2 81mm mortars per company and some colt or hotchkiss mg's. Any suggestions?

Has anyone got any good pictures of Perry Miniatures Prussians?

I noticed along the side of the uniform between the arm that is shouldering the musket and the backpack there is no clear line between where his trousers finish and the jacket begins. It seems to just go from trousers to bag strap

pic... related?

Maybe you could look at support from the battalion or divisional level?

thanks mate , great job

Yeah, but they barely had anything. Just some old artillery pieces. How they ever won any skirmishes against the Germans is beyond me.

They didn't even have hand-grenades...

Aventine makes great officers for all their ranges.

No it has not. There is literally one single retard and thats it.

>pic... related?

Friedrich Wilhelm I pls go

After 2+ years of buying them, I finally finished these S-Model M113s. Nice kits, I have to say. I tried to simulate the reddish dust seen on Vietnam photos, and IRL it's aa lot subtler, tho I might give the dusty parts a bit of a brown wash...and I think I'll go back to my normal dusting for the 'nam vehicles, as I want to use most of them as generic cold war vehicles as well.

Also, a First to Fight Pz III that I'm gonna use for Bolt Action

Sadly, Norwegian Army in WW2 has nothing more than you write.
You could add some artillery pieces (75mm and some 120mm) at brigade/divisional level, but nothing more

>I haven't posted on my /hwg/ related blog for 12 months now
I knew things were bad but jesus, I'm so out of it.

an early variant?

Ausf. E i think

based panzer IIIs

also >basing your panzer IIIs

That, or possibly an early Ausf F (a few were finished and equiped with the 3.7cm)

I based my FT-17 and Renault R35 and I like it

They look good and I also like based vehicles I just wanted to make the based meme because I'm autistic

Not that guy but neat.

I am brand new to war gaming in general, and got on the topic with a guy who came into the gym I work at today. He runs historical war games out of his house and I was wondering if it was actually a safe idea to go. He was a marine in Vietnam among other things and says he runs them with a group of his friends. I am 19 btw.
pic unrelated

>if it was actually a safe idea to go.
What are you asking about here?
If you're afraid to be raped and murdered obviously don't go.

How could we, strangers on the internet, ever answer this.

Nice b8 m8