Primaris Marines vs Krorks, who would win?

Primaris Marines vs Krorks, who would win?

depends on the setting

Fag

Pre-Fall Eldar Empire > Krorks > Necrons > everything else

>what are Old Ones

Old.

what are krorks?

>believing anything Eldar tell you

The Old Ones had to create the Eldar and Krorks to defeat the Necrons, so they're below all three groups.
The Eldar were the only winners of the War in Heaven, if the Krorks or the Necrons were more powerful than them it would've been their empires that ruled the Galaxy for millions of years.

What Orks used to be before they devolved. Fuckhuge, better tech, better use of the Waaagh, more organized, smarter.

Are there any art of Sigmarines losing or at least dying? Pic related is one of my favourite Space Marine art, and I don't even play Ultramarines. It just showing them having character and depth as they triumph and remain glorious despite some of them dying.

Nope.

>And Sigmar's Brassheads have dead lock with Gork's lineup but what's this? Oh it looks like Snikki Git, Number 22 is telling Brak to go long. He's going for a long pass; and hang on Random Stupidname is looking to tackle Snikki before he can throw! Oh the tension is palpable today folks!

so there's potential for the okrs to go back to being kroks with proper guidance?

IS the galaxy fucked?

They didn't really have that much of a control over them to begin with. They were created to be the antithesis to the C'tan as this last resort force to destroy them. That's why the Krorks essentially almost wiped out the Old Ones after they beat the C'tan into submission.

They seem to only ever be as strong as the dominant force in their "stomping grounds'. In WHFB, they never progressed beyond Choppaz and Cleavaz and would stand toe to toe with Dwarfs and the Empire.. In 40k they're about on par with the Imperium. Back when Necrons were everywhere I'm sure they had even better tech, since they only ever make more advabced stuff if they see someone else make it first.

What's the reason behind the Orcs devolving?
I've read the lore (wiki) where it mostly states they're fungus, etc but not how they went from krorks-orcs.
Because the Eldar, although fell, did maintain who they were.

Orks don't have any tech of their own. They just salvage what's around them. No more C'tan, no more Ork WAAAGH!s with particle accelerators and gauss guns.

At the end of the Beast books, Eldrad sees a vision of someone who will be named as "I am Slaughter" who may succed where the Beast failed.

So during the Golden Age of the Eldar there was lots of Dakkafaces?

Don't know who would win but I know who would loose.

Everyone that liked fantasy.

>The Old Ones had to create the Eldar and Krorks to defeat the Necrons, so they're below all three groups.
Nope, the Crons were just a, to use a gaming term, 'hard counter' to the Old Ones.

Wrong. The Necrons defeated all in the War in Heaven and ruled the galaxy.

Only when the Silent King led the Necrons in rebelion against the C'tan did thet weaken enough for the Eldar and others to strike against them. Prior to the C'tan war, the Eldar were nothing to the Necrons.

Krorks weren't finished. They were still used, of course, but overall the Old Ones hadn't gotten Krorks right (especially their control/higher leadership functions), and their society rapidly degraded once the Old Ones were defeated

People forget that the Necrons taking down the C'tan is the equivalent of humanity taking down the Chaos Gods.

speaking of salvage, how would looted necron equipment look like?

meant to say what would looted necron equipment look like

And the Necrons almost took them down too.

Proppa orky of course.

Carnac incoming in 3, 2, 1...

I thought Carnac switched to Chaos wank a few months ago?

How bout a cron destroyer? Guess you would take an orc that got cut in half and graft him to it

>People forget that the Necrons taking down the C'tan is the equivalent of humanity taking down the Chaos Gods
>And the Necrons almost took them down too.

Because of this commentchain, user. It implies that the Necrons could have done anything to Carnacs precious Chaosgods.

>Pre-Fall Eldar Empire > Krorks > Necrons >

If this were true then the Krorks would never have been invented and the Old Ones would still be around. Eldar are shit.

Of course. Pic related is a good example and you can find many more in the DG arts.

I think he was talking about Stormcast, user.
I love the goofy faces on the original.

Oh silly me, I read Primarines.

Reminder

Wasn't there that whole thing in the fluff about Snotlings actually being the Orks thinking and leadership caste, except they need a specific now-extinct fungus to reach maturity?

Snotlings being brainboyz is ancient fluff.

>The Necrons defeated all in the War in Heaven and ruled the galaxy

Here's what actually happened:

>Necrons spend eons getting titty fucked by Old Ones in battle
>Necrons discover C'tan and ask for their help
>C'tan help the Necrons
>C'tan do the heavy lifting in the War in Heaven and defeat the Old Ones
>Old Ones create a variety of newborn races to try to save them, but it's too late
>Necrons decide to knife the C'tan in the back
>Necrons get weakened after their coup
>Old Ones' creations pull their dicks out
>Necrons bow down to the Eldar so hard that they accidentally get buried under a cosmic shit ton of dirt and pass out for 60 million years

Wrong. C'tan can be dispersed or controlled, Chaos Gods cannot. Chaos Gods grow in power the more you fight them. If you feel anger, hatred, or bloodlust you fuel Khorne. If you feel hope, desire for change, or use ingenuity you fuel Tzeentch. If you feel despair you fuel Nurgle. If you pursue excess or perfection in your field you fuel Slaanesh.

poor little guys

This. Anyone else who says otherwise is ignoring established lore and just shitposting.

I don’t think they’ll ever get to krork levels, but I can see Ghaz becoming the new Beast and the orks being upgraded to how they were thousands of years ago. The descriptions of the beast WAAAGH orks May have been a preview of the new Primaris ork line they plan on running. The ironjawz in Sigmar were the test run for this

>Necrons bow down to the Eldar so hard that they accidentally get buried under a cosmic shit ton of dirt and pass out for 60 million years

Holy shit I haven't seen Necrons BTFO like that since I read the 8th edition Index.