Lewd Stuff? Yes Please!

What kind of lewdness have you come across in your tabletop games? From good fun with the group to cringeworthy wtf moments, let's share some stories about pervy player or DM shenanigans.

This might prove to be useful.

>Magical Items
bueno

>That guy who roleplays a female and constantly sluts his character out infront of the female players

Do you have that mini "bestiary" with the angel, succubus, and that demon lord he posted?

Also here's a list of traits that can be added to monsters in a sexy 5e campaign.

>Passionate - Seduction checks against this have advantage
>Uninterested - Seduction checks against this have disadvantage

>Delightful - Satisfaction checks against this have advantage
>Insatiable - Satisfaction checks against this have disadvantage

>Imaginative - Advantage on Wisdom saving throws against foreplay
>Boring - Disadvantage on Wisdom saving throws against foreplay
>Wondrous - Automatically succeeds on Wisdom saving throws against foreplay

>Incessant - Advantage on exhaustion checks concerning sex
>Frail - Disadvantage on exhaustion checks concerning sex
>Untiring - Automatically succeeds on exhasution checks concerning sex

>Fertile - Pregnancy checks against this have advantage
>Infertile - Pregnancy checks against this have disadvantage
>Bodily Control - Automatically succeeds or fails on pregnancy checks at its discretion

>Enduring - Can have sex for a number of minutes equal to Constitution score before needing to make a satisfaction check.
>Premature - Can have sex for a number of minutes equal to Constitution score minus 10 (minimum 1 minute) before needing to make a satisfaction check

>Elastic - This creature's appendages can expand or shrink to fit any oriface without risking damage to the partner.

>Hermaphrodite - The creatue is a natural hermaphrodite, and is automatically bisexual

>Asexual - The creature lacks a sex drive. Seduction checks automatically fail.

Right here.

I really want to get back to this, but bluntly my life has sucked hard for the past 6-8 months. This has seriously been the worst year of my life. So I just haven't had the motivation to do any real writing, in this or anything else that I was working on.

Although that does remind me, for the Out of the Abyss game I'm currently running I do need to create some 5e stats for Pazuzu.

Two of my players are in a relationship. The guy decided to leave my MonsterHearts campaign because he was uncomfortable with his gf solving all her problems in that game via 'roll to seduce' and generally playing her character as kind of a slut

We once found ourselves at the mercy of a gorgon (hot snake chick/medusa type, Not Bill type). Our party face tried convincing her to let us go, then tried distracting her with compliments. A few incredible diplomacy rolls later she had become enamoured with him (not his intention) and said we could all leave if he stayed.

We left him behind, resupplied, rested up, then came back to rescue him a few days later when we were better prepared to fight her.

We found him in a state of undress, exhausted, next to a sleeping and content gorgon. The GM had him making fortitude saves to persevere and satisfy her, lest she petrify him. Despite fortitude being his worst save, he had made them all.

He asked us to let her live and even left a note behind for her. He was planning on returning later on had that group not disbanded due to scheduling conflicts.

Go back to /d/

*bull type
Fucking phone

I once DM:ed a drunken Moomin adventure for my friends, and along the way they sort of made it their goal to see if moomins have buttholes. Great fun was had, with failures due to obstructive undergarments and such, but eventually a finger up the butt evolved into a power boost one players girlfriend did to him whenever an especially good roll was needed from him.

Let me love you, Veeky Forums!

Oh boy here we go

Unfortunately my playgroup aren't mature enough for lewd themes. One of the PCs in my dungeon world campaign is a lesbian (as is the player) and whenever her love interest shows up it devolves into hours of "I'll be in my bunk" jokes

Thanks m8. Don't even play 5e, but this is nice.

>wanting to make out with your autistic neckbeard friends because 'it's what my character would do'

Just go ahead and fuck them, user, you'[re not fooling anyone.

I recently started a game as a female tiefling monk, but went more viking than cloistered disciple. I basically act out Michele Rodriguez in.... Anything.

You could try and subtly introduce the themes. Start with something simple and innocuous from the pdf upthread, for example - a set of Imperial Clothes, or someone using Cupid's Chaotic Arrow.

The Girdle of masculinity/femininity is a classic, too.

Maybe we will. And this thread will help enable that.

Characters in my group's campaigns tend to be fairly sexually active, depending on character obviously.

Some are basically asexual or completely repressed, some have fairly normal sex lives as part of romance with other PCs or NPCs, and some are oversexed and highly promiscuous.

There are two lesbian PC/PC romances in the current game I'm playing who do lewd things during downtime, both are pretty sweet and emotionally powerful relationships that develope the characters, and there's some PC/NPC romances as well.

I've played in games with this group where either my, or another character were the really promiscuous ones, my bard and another bard that were in a very open relationship and were having sex with basically anything that was sapient and willing and having a great time doing so.

I have a group of very good roleplayers. Sometimes they play characters that have no sex drive, sometimes they play very horny oversexed ones, sometimes somewhere in the middle. None of us are shy about it, we all have a good time, and any sexuality that's displayed is just one more aspect of generally quite well thought out and well played characters.

TL;DR, I love my group, we have a lot of fun.

Veeky Forums is where /d/ goes to talk about roleplaying. There's a lot of userbase overlap.

What game?

Nice work man.

I played with furries and remained virgin.