Dividend Paying Tokens/Passive Income

Shill me your most promising dividend paying tokens. Made a ton of profit off crypto and want to roll it over into projects that look to generate passive incomes.
The more low key, earlier the entry, the better. Time to put all this money to work lads.

Fuck this board moves as fast as /b/ now. It used to be a sleeper

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

ODN, get in for a masternode if you have the money (~7k usd). If not I'd just get NEO, dividends will be going up as more things get built on the platform

Buy some ODN masternodes. You get 10% back per year plus fees from apps. The marketcap is still under 20 million.

Kucoin and NEO come to mind. ETH for the change into proof of stake.

ODN doesn't excite me so far. It only has a messenger service?

Solaris (XLR). Look into it. Masternode will generate a shit ton. You need 1000 XLR so around $13k.

Seriously. Look into it.

Check out their telegram. They have people on there that will tell you how much they're making right now and how much they expect in the future.

The product is already done.

erocoin on Jan 22nd

VEN.

OP my IP is banned on computer and I don't feel like typing this all up but I've spent past few days calculating best passive income scheme for crypto

Email me at [email protected]

IOC is superb

No pajeet shit. The reward mechanism is more profitable than any staking/POS coin you will find

VEN and WTC and NEO
All will have super high marketcap in future and both will yield high returns

SIFT.

Eth staking is going to change the whole game.

Vitalik says 12% returns.

That's 12% yearly on whatever ethereum's price reaches when 50-60% of the supply is locked up in stakes.

Having 1k of Eth is goiing to mean you're made for life, with 200k-300k yearly income.

KCS has most potential by far

COSS, assuming the engine upgrade and api coming next year are as good as the shills think

He doesn't know about Obsidian's Glass App.

disregard ODN shills

ethlend

Payfair(pfr)
Dyor.
Pays 1% of transactions.
Super low m cap just waiting to moon.
Buy now and take advantage of some fagit whale trying to drive the price down so they can accumulate more.
Its gona pop off by february

Don't forget the future

Just buy the fucking COSS Jesus Christ we've been telling you for weeks

ASTRO

You missed the first dividend and the price has surged since

Keep an eye out for Q1 2018, perhaps March

>keep an eye out

pun not intended

run the numbers mason

if you buy kucoinshares rn and the exchange reaches the same volume as binance you will have an roi in 50 days

Envion, 161% return per year
Eth-lend, 8.33% per month
You choose