If Eldar are space elves, shouldn't they be pretty?

If Eldar are space elves, shouldn't they be pretty?

>i,blying imbligadions

No.

>British in origin
>Pretty
Pick one

It's 40K. Maybe they were pretty once, but they've fallen on hard times.

>fanart
Good job.

I think elves are lithe and elegant,
Not *necessarily beautiful.

They are.

Why the long face?

They could be.
Or not.
One thing is sure, the pic you chose is just ugly as hell.

It's ugly because it's not human

Not only that. There are a lot of art on elves and eldar and a good part doesnt look human.
But the pic is really ugly and feel impossible. Look at the arms. The body. Nothing fit together.

Pretty sure GW just hires random people they find on DA to do art these days, so not exactly a step down.

This was more about someone trying to prove a thing with non canon art. You know, these people that pretend to like the Eldar but don't give a shit about them outside of memes.

Those headphones must be really uncomfortable.

>implying I even pretend to like the eldar
Also
>canon art

Oh, forgot the official masterpiece

They're supposed to be beautiful in an unnerving and weird way. I'm afraid you don't think they're "pretty" because your conception of pretty might be anime deshu elves from Deviantart, user.

inb4 terry pratchett quote that also doesn't say anybody said elves are bad either

>>implying I even pretend to like the eldar
Yeah, that's exactly how I imagine Macha-posters.

>smacks bolters
AYOO WHEREGH DA ELDAR WENCHES AT?

This is maybe not the best place to ask, but Does any of you gits have the craftworld codex? I want some panzee lore to do a writefagging, and I like my writing closer to canon as possible.

"When fifty thousand years old YOU reach, look as good YOU will not, hmmm?"

Elves are that attractive. They have ugly sharp angular faces and long thing noses. The only thing an elf has going for it is a really thin figure. And even then that can be gross.

A lot of elves are depicted with cicle faces and booty and tits, when every setting has it written that they don't have those features, the only way an elf isn't ugly is if it isn't an elf.