Ripple

i know you don't wanna hear it, but it's gonna break out again...

WHY THE FUCK WON’T THIS SHIT JUST FUCKING DIP

Winners don't dip, just buy in now and ride the wave

Does anybody really care at this point? We already went through the stages of grief. Fact of the matter is that if you didn't buy XRP a while back when it was dirt cheap, you're not going to make it if you buy in now. I'm happy for the people that did, but I didn't and that's just life.

Because its a bet against BTC and BTC is failing.

>he says as it spirals into the abyss

I just buy bitcoin and hold without really checking the graphs.

Has something got this close before or is this a genuine threat to BTC?

BCH has been closer. So has ETH.

You can still buy in now and you'll be golden when it hits $40

T-t-thanks it got me really worried.

>gains 1.5 trillion dollar marketcap overnight

dude i'd shit skittles for $40 but even I don't think it's gonna go that high.... not in the near term anyways.

This is the myriads of new people coming in just throwing their money at the cheapest and highest ranking coin they see.
Ripple is shit, an abomination, a spit in blockchain's face.

Ripple @ $5 in Jan

$5 by February
$10 by June
$40 by December

$400 by end of December
$8000 by eoy 2019
5000000000000 trillion dollar market cap

This is true.

its also helping crypts shift from BTC to more efficient things

D E L U S I O N A L

I predict honestly ripple will be worth $45,000 by March 2018. Seriously guys, it’s so cheap right now. A good time to buy

Just got off the phone with the boys at sachs. They said the target is always at least 10x the price of bitcoin. That means over 130k boys.

Yea that sounds good. Honestly let’s be more bullish though. Let’s go 20x BTC, and day XRP will be worth about $260k - $300K in about 15 days. It isn’t unreasonable. It is definitely doable

Which is fine, what isn't okay about Ripple taking such a massive market cap is that it isn't a crypto at all. It's just bank tokens.

yeah well my dad works for ripple he told me its gonna be one million per ripple by 2019.

when sanjay and rajesh start imagining insane prices it usually means that you have to sell

People on Veeky Forums make fun of normies because they buy cheap coins relative to BTC like Litecoin, but then I see people here think this thing is going to reach triple digits.
>hurr market cap means nothing! idiot!

banks pumping it to create artificial "stability"

You’re getting me horny op

Keep pumping bb

so should i dump this before it drops below my buy in from 15k? satoshi