PDF Share Thread #105

I'm Not Da Archivist edition

It's Da Curated Archive™ !
It Will Be The Best 36 Hours Of Your Gaming Career!
STEP 0:
Please exhibit Good Manners. This thread is for sharing, not drama. It gets archived after a certain number of posts...so if you waste posts on being rude there are fewer posts available for sharing.

STEP 1:
Go to the last thread if you haven't looked at it. There is lots of stuff, including filled requests posted directly to the board.
Files posted directly to Veeky Forums are not added to Da Archive, so go grab them now.
Archived threads can be found here: archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/PDF share/

STEP 2:
Grab your documents. Da Archive is multiple documents. You especially want to get Da Curated Archive.

STEP 3:
Look through Da Curated Archive first. It probably has what you want. If not, go to Da Archive. Get comfortable and browse through the blasted thing. It is over 160 pages long. If you skim over the Personal Collections without looking you will miss 7,6543 pdfs.

Remember, we are better than all of the rest of the horrible internet and good manners ALWAYS gets more results. Wise up or please go elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true
drivethrurpg.com/product/2060/Empire-of-the-Petal-Throne
link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5
sendspace.com/file/m5v8il
sendspace.com/filegroup/6Vf5YKo7QQwtdSAeJxIdwNdpwJ5UggnP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dear CityofCarse, I know a few people weighed in on your photoshopping last thread, but I wanted to share my knowledge. My background is in Beauty Restoration and Photo Restoration/Coloring

Attached is a pretty extreme example, but saturating takes color info and multiplies it, killing shadows and even midtones if overused.

What you need to adjust the black levels up, as scanners tend to wash these out since it's a very bright light.

If you look at the levels data, you'll usually see as attached, that a large portion of the blacks are close to nil, by making all of those nul values true black, you end up with a pic that looks much more like what your eyes see. If you want to adjust saturation after that, it's less likely you'll over saturate.

Just a head's up regarding The Dark Eye (English) trove @ snip dot li /TDE5e

It's been updated with some stuff, but I am still missing some items, and if anyone has them, that'd be great :)

On Aves' Path
GM Screen
Map Pack
The Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter stuff
Aventurian Herald Issue #178 onwards

Thanks

(If you have it, and it needs cleaning, City of Carse is great, as is MageGuru)

Thanks for the info!

Will make some adjustments....

CoC

Send me your email. I want to send you a pic, and have you walk me through one specific pic.

cityofcarse gmail com

Anybody got Shadowrun Lethal Forces and Shadowrun Missions 07-06 Windy City Chaos?

*Beauty Retouching

Sent

Req'ing Thieteen Wheel: Broken Sanctuary for Mechanical Dream.

Also Beyond the Beaten Track & Incorporated vol 2 for Corporation.

Posted last thread if anyone has the last Robotech 2nd edition RPG book, the "Expeditionary Force Marines" book.

Well you'd be awesome frankly if you had a scan of it.

Requesting:

-Entropic Game System core book and any other available.;
- Altais: Age of Ruin;
- Shattered Dawn core books.

Cheers.

>
>INDEED!
>I would buy these today had they been offered but due to the widow removing IP rights to his work :( no way to do so. Even if you try to offer the company cash for PDF copies they may have ;P

I DEFINITELY like higher rez maps because I DO blow them up for printout and on occaision VTTs

Hmm I guess I mis-linked...

The last comment by me was in response to someone who said high DPI not needed except if want to blow up the maps.

I just wanted to say - I LIVE to blow up the maps :)

do you need a special program for that?

Does anybody have Genies Great and Small: 21 New Genies of Zakhara for D&D 5e, from DMs Guild?

dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true

has anyone seen a full version of Red Markets?

mega
nz
/#F!SZhgEKzT!LVeAJE1c_XZ6a_bJoKd69A
I think that someone was looking for the Iron Kingdoms stuff from the humble bundle. I also have the pathfinder comics from humble bundle as well if people want them.

Would anyone happen to have a copy of Lost Artifacts of Greyghast?

Yes thanks

could have gotten the pdf for 29.99.

Maybe that user has a thing for physical books? I do wonder why you didn't get the pdf for 29.99 and then share it.

No, I meant zoom in on it when using in VTT

I'm going to keep my request for 5e reforged up here, even if that Dawnforged chap is a total cunt.

Honestly? I prefer the original. But I get the idea.

Requesting Gem Dragon of Faerun 5e from dmsguild by Kobold Press

Anyone have the full 40-ish page release of Into The Odd? I've found some older versions, the 16-page free version, and the one page quick version but not the full one.

Second this. Beauty is in all the things that make them unique.

Does anyone have a cleaner copy of The Black Company by Green Ronin, one I have is pretty crappy, would love a cleaner copy if there is one out there.

Meh...who cares, it's all the same.

Re-seconding the request for the new version of the EPT pdf since the old thread died: drivethrurpg.com/product/2060/Empire-of-the-Petal-Throne

Guild's volafile room has it... /r/e7myk034

>Retouching
To much blur going on there, making it look way to soft. There is a lot of definition that got lost especially in the lips.

I found OEFs of 1st edition Feng Shui, not the shitty OCRs and scans.

Thanks a bundle user

Looking for Savage Worlds Horror Companion. Didn't see in the trove, am I blind?

I am pretty sure this has not been liberated.

>I found OEFs of 1st edition Feng Shui, not the shitty OCRs and scans.

There's a Feng Shui 1ed trove listed in Da Curated archive, which is almost certainly where those came from in the first place.

But you can check against the trove. If you have something that isn't in there -- or that is better quality -- put it up here and I'll add it to the trove.

You're a goddamn Saint.

A lot of the find your own adventure style books on Guild's vola. Is someone putting these in a trove somewhere? I've been a bit busy and I think I missed a few.

any of the expansions/Unleashed too or just the core?

Oyoyoy.

I spent 30 minutes trying to go through the vola.

Now I have a headache. I guess I can understand what the frustration was about. I can't make heads or tails. I mean, if you're looking for something specific, search function. But if you're away for a bit and try to figure out what's on there...no thanks.

No knocking it overall. Just not the way I like perusing.

It's a bit ridic, but in a good way, imo. If you don't keep up with list, it can be a bit overwhelming. On the other hand, I've dug up stuff I forgot about or didn't know existed.

Volafile is down for me.

Looking for:

Advanced Adventures Modules #32 - #38 from Expeditious Retreat Press

Carnival of the Damned by Purple Sorcerer Games

Freebooters

does anyone have the majimonsters core rulebook?

Got the hardback for free from the company, as I talk to the guy a lot on social media :)

DCC trove?

Here si what I have :
M€g4 nz
#F!hbQTSDZY!D3YpLoyo3IVXsulzvrp8uQ

s3NdSp3H5s
filegroup/PGvmUycw0gcikx61A0VthTtQYRBSO430h2MnWrw7SxfXkDt9sfFUMXcznX0qQjyxLiLysKM5TxiSAze7bN1crWPCiOn40YTtIt9DXXlQkcERmBHjofIeaayzp0GAeMK9

Not my best work, I did it in thirty seconds as an example. The "soft light" filtering I threw on there washed her out.

Yeah, it looks like all of those just came from the Feng Shui 1ed trove. They have all the same names as I gave them when I created the trove.

Speaking of Feng Shui stuff, I think this is the total list of missing stuff:
DAE1400 Feng Shui (Daedalus Edition)
DAE1401 Marked for Death
DAE1403 Thorns of the Lotus (Daedalus Edition)
Ronin Publishing 1106 - Blood of the Valiant (Ronin Edition)

snip /EPT has probably the most up-to-date one.
It's only missing Gencon-exclusive modules, holiday modules and third-party ones.

Thank you to you and B4UTRUST for sharing it. All i had were the unreadable shitty scans and OCRs.

Unfortunately, none of those are available to purchase online anywhere and no one has ever provided scans in ~15 years since they came out. If someone does I'll be happy to add them to the trove.

Everything except Marked for Death got republished by Atlas so missing them really only matters to completionists. (I wonder why Marked for Death never got reprinted?)

I would ask for the PF comics please. Thank you :)

Looking for
Altais: Age of Ruin
Wild skies Europa tempest
Thunders of Venus
TIA

Looking for Perilous Ages

>Thunders of Venus

I told you last thread where to find this. Are you even trying?

Sorry just pasted it and forgot about.

Anyone have a copy of the Open Legend RPG core book, and the Amaurea's Dawn setting book as pdfs?

I know the core book is viewable free on their site, but would prefer a pdf.

Requesting Xanathar's Guide to Everything

Is something wrong with Volafile? I can't seem to access any of them, even the more publicly known ones.

gonna be another couple weeks, but you should know that already

The final product has not yet been released.

Book comes out on the 10th at WOTC stores.

Yes.

Yea, but it doesn't come out until the 21st to full retail and it also has to be scanned. A few days after that is when we plan to post it. Hopefully like we did with ToA.

I'll add files shared by anons in this thread to a folder (Share#105 for this one) and hopefully that will give people another chance to grab them. You'll need Resilio Sync to access them, this link will take you where you need to go.

link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5

Looking for Purple Worm Graveyard for Labyrinth Lord.

And?

You are clearly very ignorant of the whole process. Perhaps you should either get a clue or go back to retail purchases.

Looking for:

Mindjammer – The Core Worlds Sourcebook

Mindjammer – The Mindjammer Companion

Hyperlanes - The Celadon Caravan

Adventures in Middle-earth - Mirkwood Campaign

FrontierSpace – Referee’s Handbook

Thanks!

Putting out a request for Nobilis 2e once more.

Working on getting the pathfinder comics. Here is a different game that is not on the archive yet.
mega
nz
#F!nYwjxZAJ!5pEmGCPD1XpAvUlSxhiVMA

as someone who has Marked for Death, pretty much everything in it is in other books.

Does anyone happen to have the November White Dwarf, by any chance?

SS
file/kn74sv

Now if someone could get that 1st edition of Nobilis, I think that all things Nobilis would be liberated. The hard to find Soul of Your Own was re-upped already since the creators link didn't work.

Thank you.

>Mindjammer – The Core Worlds Sourcebook
>Mindjammer – The Mindjammer Companion
>FrontierSpace – Referee’s Handbook

Acquired, sent off to be cleaned.

Anyone got IRONCLAW: Book of Horn & Ivory?

/salute

Thanks.

That leaves "FrontierSpace- Player´s Handbook" to acquire, right?

Heroins of the first age (Voidspiral Entertainment)
Forthright (Room 209 Gaming)
Save the day: basic rules (Okumarts Games)
Ocean (Atarashi Games)
TIA

The Player's Handbook was liberated a couple weeks ago. sendspace.com/file/m5v8il

>sendspace.com/file/m5v8il

Thank you my good user.

>Forthright (Room 209 Gaming)
>Save the day: basic rules (Okumarts Games)
>Ocean (Atarashi Games)

sendspace.com/filegroup/6Vf5YKo7QQwtdSAeJxIdwNdpwJ5UggnP

THANKS!

>Heroins of the first age (Voidspiral Entertainment)

Another item acquired and off for cleaning.

So, who will be the hero of Epic proportions that will acquire "Altais: Age of Ruins" and share it?

Thanks!

Good versios of GURPS Illuminati, Magic and Magic Items 1, 2 and 3.

ss
/file/uatrgr

Anyone have the C&C Bundle of Holding stuff currently up?
I'm thinking specifically the Codex Celtarum, Codex Nordica, Codex Germania and Codex Slavorum.

You might want to clean that. Still has purchaser info.

CoC

I have a clean copy in my volafile room... /r/e7myk034

Here is a clean set. In case you want to replace the ones you posted with these. Which is probably a good idea.

mega nz
/#F!uV5UTADZ!ZBrekyIfRy2W1fREhSMazQ

CoC

lol look who got brave enough to come back

Never went away. You've probably thanked me for things I posted anonymously.