Post some horny people

Post some horny people

Does your setting have a race with horns? I really like the Qunari from Dragon Age and their culture

Taede is NOT horny!
She's CUTE and PURE!

>Not liking sluts

The Qunari are literally just the Seanchan but bull people.

Also Rand should have genocided them when he had the chance.

Yes. I wanted to make a race that's a bit like Sheep/Alpaca mixed together and the males have a bit of a curly horn thing going on.

They travel around like gypsies and sell their wool every summer to other races for them to make clothes out of.

I was thinking for the dragon race to have them in my setting/system, but then that'd just make them comparable to demons. Or maybe that'd add to it all. Hm, if only there was a /gdg/ around right now.

WoT is a shitty series

I set it up so the demon people were purposefully trying to look like dragons to take advantage of the public perception of dragons as divine entities. "We can look like them, bend them to our will, clearly we're the chosen masters of the world!"

I hadn't thought of any, though I suppose it wouldn't be inappropriate for some of the dragon-people to have them.

>pic related
>she's double-horny

I'm currently playing a tiefling ranger who's hunting a demon deer that batman'd her parents. She actually lost a chunk of one of her horns during one of our earlier sessions.
She's not horny but she is chubby

Why is there a but because she's got a butt?

Quite a bit of butt

who is she?

love me muh oni

Is it just me or has there been an uptick in oniposting lately??

3XL!

Tade, Queen of Thicc Thighs, from the Dungeon Meshi manga.

kek, same mind.

And Dragon Age is worse.

makes sense she doesn't wear a shirt because she literally can't

I literally removed horns from an artwork I liked for one of the NPC in my campaign.

>Not wanting a cute, pure, but lebido cursed gf
>Not wanting her to blush and stutter late at night as she askes you to help her take care of something.
>Not slowly breaking her out of her shell till she feels comfortable being sexual with you.

Tade a cutie

Mandatory draph-posting

Tell me as much about Qunari culture as possible.

Half-giant-esque dark-skinned rigid religious supremacists with a gender-based caste system (a merchant cannot be a warrior, a female cannot do a male's job and so forth since it would be inefficient). Tend to send out missionaries to get converts, but mostly to get intel on everyone not qunari. Qunari who abandon the qun are equally rigid due to their upbringing, but more open to "ridiculous ideas" like being a mercenary
Retconned with Dragon Age 2 to be horny people with hornless qunari now being considered scary
Retconned with Dragon Age: Inquisition to be a tumblr safespace

Who will become humans if they decide to convert?
Will they be merchants, warriors or labor force?

Depends on their gender. Qunari get tested to see where they belong best afterwards

Very impressive, I can't even tell which part of this post is the main bait and which are just garnish.

Can't just go posting inCase when I'm on a double shit.

Oh, no, I assure you that I made this thread with the purpose to get pictures of horned people.
Y'see, I have two races of humanoids that are like Pillar Men in appearance, but with slightly larger horns and I have few means of getting images for them. One of my players has a really bad time picturing things based on descriptions so I prefer to always have a pic on the sleeves.

>The Qunari view other nations as inferiors, kabethari (literally, "those who need to be taught") who are to be conquered and "enlightened", i.e. converted to the Qun. In the newly subdued areas they dismantle families: children are torn away from their parents and raised as Qunari, while adults are sent to "learning" (labor) camps for re-education performed by a branch of the priesthood called the Ben-Hassrath. The latter appear to be reasonable if an individual doesn't resist their severe teachings, and a new convert, or viddathari, may take a high position in the Qunari society.

>In fact, it is possible for a human, elven or dwarven viddathari to become Ariqun, Arigena or Arishok should they show the merit for the role. However, this is naturally less likely than a qunari taking the role, given their far greater numbers in the Qun.

>Refusal to cooperate is seen as illness to be cured, and those who resist are taken to the viddathlok, temples dedicated to healing. What happens later is not quite clear, but it is known that the Qunari use a substance called qamek to turn them into mindless laborers forced into indentured servitude or sent to mines or construction camps.

So they're fantasy Ottoman Muslims then?

>guy has features that make him look like another species; the nose, the way the eyes are set/how they glow, the ape-like mouth with tusks, the shoulders/neck
>girl is just a human woman with red skin, pointy ears and horns
S T O P
T
O
P

>tumblr safespace
To be fair, "this one is biologically female but is best suited to the role of a male, so he's a dude now" makes more sense in a culture where meritocracy by authority of the church is enforced and your job is every part of who you are.

>be alien with little gender dimorphism in species
>look at humans
>men look entirely different than women, including skull shape and skeletal structure
>"Get the fuck outta here with that unrealistic shit!"

>"this one is biologically female but is best suited to the role of a male, so he's a dude now"
See, that right there is not a thing that existed before Cisquisition. It straight-up goes against the lore they established

Ctrl-F Jew
No results

Horns are the best.

>overplaying the differences that much just to try prove your point
face it, it's just lazy design when males are monstrous and females are cute humans in bodypaint

Majority of females don't want to play monstrous anything, they want to be cute humanoids in bodypaint

Have you ever thought that if almost everyone else, regardless of location, gender, age, ethnicity or personality, does something that you don't like, there might be a reason?
This is the way of thinking we have to thank for the current state the world is in. Millennials who see a pervasive "problem" and think they've found the solution, when in reality everyone else is perpetuating that thing out of their own free will and never needed the help of a snot-nosed left-winger who thinks he's helping the world by pasting up Antifa stickers.
Monstrous traits are generally seen as more attractive on men than on women - huge muscles, body odor, a scary look, a bulldog jaw or whatever. Likewise, more "human" traits such as a recognizably feminine face, hair and the like are seen as more desirable on a woman.
This counts for a majority of the people, male or female, young or old, who draw, write or otherwise create fantasy or sci-fi media. Both men and women want to create characters they want to be and ones they want to fuck. Have you ever thought that there might not be anything wrong with others having a different opinion than you, that there might not be an objective truth only you have the answer to and that in fact, the people in the majority might be right for once?

>Liking sluts

beta arbiter detected.

I never really got the ones in Dragon Age 2, why did they attack the city and kill the king?

I like my oni smoll

Because a certain brown rogue stole their holy text and they can't return home until they get it back. They got tired of sitting around getting nothing done for years

>145cm
>46kg
IMAGINE

Yeah my setting has ogres, which are more or less oni. They're huge, largely solitary, and love booze, dancing, and oil wrestling. Along with humans they're the races I'm currently most disappointed with since all of the others have some sort of twist to really set them apart from standard depictions.

Yes. They're all legitimately autistic as a racial trait, ranging from "oblivious to a point of supernatural phenomena" to "always on adderal and panicking and can never truly know rest." The dull ones are mortified of the thought of free will because they are afraid of being their own demise, and the sharp ones need to quell their stress-addled minds with food, drink, sex, or whatever other bad habit or deadly sin they fancy until they die at a young age from their heart giving out or something. Humans don't like them because they're all troubled and they're the slightest bit more monstrous than other races, but since their horns are their only physically distinguishable features from humans, some of them remove their horns to try to blend in, but usually they're then just seen as normal human outcasts and wackjobs. Inversely, some have grown fond of the idea of not being human, despite being so close, and instead find the idea of being the animal they're labeled as more appealing.

I love them.

Majority of males just want to create a female character they'd like to fuck, so instead of giving them interesting features they just stick horns on their anime waifus.

Also true

Or maybe some people just want their fantasy races to be consistent. If the females are hot as fuck then the males are hot as fuck. If the males are ugly mongoloids then the females are equally fucked. I.e. gnome/dwarf male/females have the same skeletal structure, and dwarf women aren't just thicc bitches. try not going "hurrhudurhh muh sjws" every time somebody brings up your waifus.

Have you ever thought that maybe some people fap to actual monster girls just like you fap to larping humans? Have you ever thought that maybe not everyone on a 90% male board is an evil feeeeeemale coming to take your right to fap away? When something promise to be spooky I want fucking spooky. When something is barbaric I want barbaric, not "I'm such a cute little yandere model gf, watch me only ever be violent towards people arguing against your harem."

>both men and men create characters they want to be and characters they want to fuck

>implying women consumers are the market for female versions of races

That ain't no monster girl, that a girl monster

I don't want every race to be horrific, but keep the beauty to the beautiful male races or the weeb games. I'd be fine with different levels of monstrosity so long as it's equal. It's incredibly boring having nothing but male monsters and boring fetish fuel. That pic is so generic the bottom half does nothing for me t.bh.

Something like this with actually attractive girl would be 10/10 but always either going purely for horror or full waifu whitewashing.

I'm afraid you have reached critical levels of /d/egeneracy

Nah I was born with it. I just honestly prefer almost anything that isn't anime sexually t.bh. Thinking on it if they had actual facial features and a more detailed style your new pic could be hot. If they aren't scary or if can't at least look like 3d I'm not interested.

>I really like the Qunari from Dragon Age and their culture
Me too. It's great that a hyper conservative and fascist society with rigid, unbreakable gender roles is so accepting of transgender rights!

Thank fuck the studio responsible for Andromeda and Cisquisition got closed

I'm imagining that. A lot.

>draw a slutty semen demon version of your favorite pint-sized seiyuu
>they actually hire her to voice it the absolute mad men

>Rights
>Well if you want to be a typically female job then get ready for alchemical body alteration and mind breaking till you are what we think you should be.
>Rights

Iron Bull is made of 70 percent kool aid. What makes you think these peoples rights factor into the qun at all?

Not really. Sten's original thoughts hold true even given what Iron Bull has to say about Krem. Sten doesn't know why they consider a female warden a warrior of any kind when that's a male's job. Looking ONLY at the game lore, it holds up.

Get into expanded universe and there are actually women warriors though, so that's where it falls apart.

>expanded universe
Was it written before or after they retcon the shit out of everything?