Who else getting JUSTed right now?

who else getting JUSTed right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.raiblocks.net/c/technical-support
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7n0qmq/what_is_going_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kept telling myself to double down at 3, finally added at 15.

not concerned at all with the difference between 15 and 12

something really fucking shady is going on with BitGrail

fuck this piece of shit exchange

I’ve never been this fucked before in my life

Was it all a scam?

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA FUCKN XRBRABIESBOYS

It's at about $10.75 already and keeps going down.

Luckily I only put about 15% of my portfolio in this. It does have good fundamentals but this fucking huge pump and dump is really concerning.

time to realize daddy iota will eat raicocks Q1 2018

okay iota bagholder

What the fuck happened? Wasn't this poised to have a solid rise?

How you feeling, Raibro?

got in at ICO jellybeans much, iota made me literally a millionare

profit taking as any smart whale would do.

gotta be patient. anything under 12 for rai is a good deal, get in for 2008. easy 5x

yup on sale

Well, anything that rises that much that quickly is bound to correct hard at some point. We'll see if it's just that or if it's something else in the next few days I guess.

it did

Before you got in

One of the highest in 30 days

Lmao.

Rate my folio
>50% BTC
>25% XRB
>25% BNTY

..I wish this was a joke.

Doing well if you got in 4 months ago

heavy correction

it jumped from #55 to #21 in like 1,5 weeks
also whales
good time to buy the dip though

The price is manipulated by whales, its only on a couple of shitty pajeet-tier exchanges so their bots drive the price up with fake volume

Then the redditors think its the next big thing and buy it all up at the heavily inflated price. People buy in because they think "wow, 2bil market cap despite only being on these shitty exchanges, imagine what it will do when it hits the big exchanges!". Now i guess the buy orders are drying up and the whales are just dumping into the order books. But the books are so thin that it only takes a few btc to cut the market cap in half.

exactly. i fkn love it - you faggots think it's this easy to make money? LOL, try doing some fkn research and picking some actual good projects

Someone hunting the bounty has found an exploit. They’re telling all their friends to sell before they tell the developers.

This will crash to zero with no survivors.

Why exactly do you think Rai isn't a good project? Serious question.

This is Raijeet coin yes? friends in new delhi say good thing about it.

But it is good project, i agree that there is shady price action going on but that doesn't mean its not a good coin.

he's just FUDing, you wont get a good argument out of him

It's just a DAG like ethereum and several other crypto. Poor design choices give it features like a high orphan rate and low hashrate to enable somewhat free transactions (a fraction of a penny worth of PoW to send a tx). It needs a centralized coordinator in place for security to make up for the low hashrate. A scaling mismatch between the linear growth of hashrate with tx rate, and greater than linear growth of network value with tx rate means the coordinator will need to be there forever, contrary to what their dev team is saying.

Everyone that knows anything about the design knows this. I learned this two years ago.

Not trying to make you guys abandon the project, I think it's really cool but I don't think it'll live up to promises and price. Purely analytical decision on my part.

Best of luck dudes

My money is literally stuck in Mercatox. Support doesn't answer. My withdrawal has been pending for 3 days.

security and speed hasn't truly been stress tested at high capacity on the network. no incentives for people to run nodes (no, capital appreciation won't fucking do it). once it gets to a certain adoption rate, high level grade hardware will be required (lots of it) meaning only large corporates will be able to afford and thus will exert strong influence over the currency. good projects will achieve high security, scalability and decentralisation. XRB haven't proved they can even do 2/3 of these.

I feel you bro. Missed out on the XRP moon then fucking XLM moon and now cardano moon for this PIECE OF SHIT

Good God Im glad i sold at 13$, got in at 7.

As someone with 5 years experience in crypto and millions converted back into fiat I can safely say I haven't touched xrb and won't do.

Good points.

Got in a week ago after the big dip as soon as BTC hit 13.8k.
Still up 15% on my intitial investment overall but still those are rookie numbers for crypto

I have a feeling it is some pajeets manipulating the market.
>pajeet 1 places buy order for 1/10th market price
>pajeet 2 places sell order for same exact low price
>bitgrail algorithm searches for an exact match first so pajeets sell to each other
>everyone freaks out because the price is now 1/10th what it was
Fucking pajeets always ruin things for me

I am getting Justed right now.

Wish I got into eth at $10, just need to be patient.

What makes you think this coin will moon like ETH did?

well shit. cryptobro was a bagholding pajeet after all.

Fucking bitgrail wops are subhuman. I copy pasted your greentext in the chat and they banned me within 30 seconds.

biz said that, why would anyone lie on anonymous imageboard?

In the official telegram chat

Why does this BitGrail algorithm do that? Thats the dumbest fucking thing ive ever seen. Literally one of the most basic, core features that any exchange should have is that every order eats through the fucking order book first

Guys, it's manipulation. Go on the subreddit and you'll see. Just wait it out I'd you're not a bitchboy and the normally scheduled programming will resume.

this argument is fuckin stupid, because you can easily manipulate the price up using the same tactic. cope more

because it was programmed by 89iq wops

No you can't you dumb wop fuck. Manipulate the price to one btc if it's so easy faggot

It's under $10 now.

it keeps falling hahah love it. cope more faggot

fucking bitgrail AAAAAHHH

Bought shit tone of it now.

Bitgrail is a BROKEN EXCHANGE you fucking wop retard. This price is meaningless, even if it shot up to 200k I wouldn't send a single raiblock to Shitfail

Smart man. Fuck didn’t think it would go this low should have waited to buy.

This is amazing oportunity desu...basically whales are dumping their bags and Im buying at a discount. Then I sell at ath and accumulate again.

Withdraw to raiwallet.com immediately, Bitgrail is gonna get shut down any time now

Not really, sale orders and buys work fine. Withdrawals as well. Yea it looks shitty and whoa yea whales are dumping shit tone of it, but it actually works in comparison to kraken for example.

hmmmm

I’m scared of this. Did you put your ID and shit on there to withdraw? The daily withdraw limits are so stupid low

Any source? Why would they get shut down? By whom?

JUST

ETH had many moons and many drops, it didn't go from a literal meme to $1000 overnight.

Look, there's so much trash mooning right now. Separate it into coins which are for value exchange, coins used to power other block chains, and coins which are tokens and disconnected from the issuer (XRP lmao).

XRB is a value exchange coin. It does one job, and it does it fast and for free.

BTC will be around so long as the pairing exists. That won't last forever imo.

And to all the fudders, read the white paper and try the coin. Your criticism is welcome by XRB, there's millions in bounty money.

About $9.50 now.

guys

stop buying raiblocks

its a fucking scam
the wallet doesnt work

DOES ONE THING AND DOES IT WELL L M A O NO
forum.raiblocks.net/c/technical-support

thank god I only tried to send 10 XRB to the wallet (the minimum you can withdraw from BitGrail). still, it was about $100 worth.

what a shitcoin

They were down for 3 days straight about a week ago, which delayed xrb's mooning significantly. Now some whales realized that Bitgrail is so broken that if two low sell/buy orders are the exact same price, they skip the rest of the order book. They traded like 100btc at 12k today between themselves and scared the shit out of everybody who didn't realize what was going on (Bitgrail faggot wop mods ban anybody who mentions this in the telegram chat). The exchange could go down to prevent market manipulation or just simply because it's a big pile of shit

my 10 XRB is stuck "Pending" despite my wallet being fully synced

nice fud, wallet works better than iota wallet

it's recovering

You're supposed to use raiwallet.com rn, downloadable wallet is not good for small amounts, it says so right in the interface

well this wallet does not work at all so I find that hard to believe

Stay poor dumb wop

No it works very well stop fudding. New one is coming in Feb though.

I have my doubts, sadly.

man, the price diff between mercatox and bitgrail...

This is pretty ridiculous. I'm making quite the profit selling at 100k and buying at 80k

search for receivables and leave your wallet unlocked until it collects the transaction you dumb filth

please tell me how to get my XRB from "pending" to the "balance" then

>Withdraw to raiwallet.com immediately, Bitgrail is gonna get shut down any time now
What the fuck are you talking about? The morons like you should be banned from here.

i have been trying this
search for receivables button does nothing

wallet has been open and "Running" (synced) for days now

LOL XRBros get rekt

already back >11

noobs got shaken out

guys what the fuck? you can buy it with BCC for 1 dollar?

close wallet and open it again. wallet should say synchronizing

>already back >11
It's 8100 currently.

Sell me those xrb anons. The gift that keeps giving. God, it's great working in a field of idiots.

OP here. Didn't sell.

thanks I have tried this many times already

it says synchronizing until it gets fully synced and then it says Running

the transfer is forever pending

it will drop to 7 dollars.

>
>please tell me how to get my XRB from "pending" to the "balance" then

Just make the receive block yourself pajeet

Advanced>create block>receive>paste your tx id and click create
Copy json

Advanced>send block>paste json>broadcast

lol fuckbois get railed

How long until it's listed on kucoin?

RIP to panic sellers

Let's not be too optimistic yet.

Check this out:
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7n0qmq/what_is_going_on/

Error in Bitgrail (that they're fixing or have fixed now) is what is causing the massive price drop

Don't panic sell to this

>links to Reddit
>Reddit comments link to Veeky Forums

Took a lot of my willpower not to panic sell. One thing's for sure: never ever touching that exchange again.

what the fuck i tried it one more time and it fucking worked. how the hell, ive tried this many times in the past few days

Now I am realizing that I cant even send this 10 XRB back to bitgrail because they only accept deposits of 100 XRB minimum fucking hell man what a shit system this is.

thank you for the help guys
post your wallet and I will send you some of this 10 XRB because ive already withdrawn my btc from bitgrail and im definitely not sending it back there to buy 90 more XRB to send to this SHIT WALLET so i can send it back to the exchange

free money and i am serious for you 3 posters, I dont want these anymore

whoops it was only 2 posters

well that makes it easier, 5 XRB for each of you if you post your addresses here now

xrb_1j9zwntkrbio8pqpg4yuespnr1fdqkoazx9q5ffygdbu6gr5kudcqakdmx4b

not gonna say no to free money

xrb_3dybznktrgsiixyhhfkziq1btewj3erm14yfepw4toqsfyc7hsdiyrawmxw9

sent enjoy good luck in the future
im never touching this coin again. thankfully I made enough trading it in the past few days that i dont mind losing $100 right now.

XRB is nice, but haven't you guys still heard of XLM?

Just swam with whales and made 3 XRB then they set up walls at .00094 and .00094999 before I could get back in. Pretty retarded that 3 btc can fluctuate the markets this much due to this shitty exchange. why the fuck haven't exchanges added it yet

So happy that I didn't FOMO past $3