Why does this board hate XRP so much all of a sudden?

Why does this board hate XRP so much all of a sudden?

It's kike centralized coin. It's not a real crypto.
/thread.

>It's kike centralized coin
Proof?

Because they didn’t get in when it was cheap. Regret is a powerful emotion. And the guy above that says it’s cuz it’s not decentralized: please, sweetie, we’re all here because we wanna be rich, this has nothing to do with the principles of the coins.

We've always hated Ripple.

it's centralised and the media is giving it an exceptional amount of shilling

Because it’s owned by banks. The same banks all these pajeets plan to put their cash in when their shit moons.

When should I get out? $3? $5? $10?

>all of sudden
Wow you must be new.

>not meant to be a cryptocurrency
>centralized (hasnt frozen user funds before)
>has a secondary address
>costs 20 xrp to open an address
>an empty address can only receive a payment 20 xrp+ if the address contains less than 20 xrp needed to activate it

Its a goofy coin user.

Veeky Forums has been hating on XRP since 2014 user.

The board has always hated Cripple ever since May

hundred
million

I'd get out now, it's already up 10x over the past 2 weeks.

It could possibly go higher but fuck trusting kikes

2013 hater here

this is the 4th major pump ripple has had, and it should have dumped by now, except the fucking slant eyed gooks didn't get the memo and are buying it up with reckless abandon

>babby's first pump
You don't pick a single value and hope for the best. If the pump aims for $10 from a starting point of $1, you cash out 50% at $2, 25% at $4, 12.5% at $8 and the remainder at $10. Percentages are up for debate but the strategy itself is not really.

i fuckin hate cripple too but the size of the bull flag that is being made is retarded and the breakout will be just as retarded

What's a safe investment right now? LTC? ETH?

Sold mine at 4k after 1k profit

>relies on trusted 3rd parties
>crypto currency

What the fuck is the mystery here? Would gold have value if kikes literally created gold and said it was valuable?

People who think Ripple is good, lack a fundamental understanding of how a crypto is created and how transactions are validated, end of discussion.

True decentralised crypto.

Literally a bank account.

Giga coping

My best guess is LTC will trade sideways for a while now, maybe keep bleeding. ETH is due for an upward correction, maybe to around $1500-2k. Also, unironically, bitcoin. I can easily see it going to 25-30k once alts have caught up.

You mean the same banks that in my country have literally frozen people's own money that they want to move into crypto?

Oh yeah, those banks. Our friends.

bitcoin is not scalable and shit, its overvalued. its about time it gets replaced by better coins

Because brainlets caught on to the fact that they missed out.

>state of Veeky Forums

Cus they hate money

meanwhile

True but completely irrelevant.

BECAUSE IF I WASN'T A FUCKING RETARD AND BOUGHT IT EARLIER I WOULD BE FILTHY RICH NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's bitcoin stealing machine.
I liked Ripple at first until I realized it's the Jew's tool to destroy crypto and make banks win again.

All of sudden? People were talking shit about it here since the board was created and I hate myself for believing them and never buying

Because everything on biz is a pajeet scam coin. You will never find a single coin on biz where everyone generally agrees that it is a decent project and is worthy of investment. Everything is a scam and if you buy anything you're a stupid retard who is going to go broke and spend your remaining days shitting in the street as buzzards circle over head.

Bitcoin worth shit dude, it's just a trap for normies to steal their money.

>They hate {{{them}}}, but they act like {{{them}}}

Go to hell, user.

Did you sell? it broke out... downwards...

What the fuck are you even refuting here, brainlet?