That right there is a pretty good concept. HR Giger/10

speaking of...

and another

Everything he did was breasts/nipples/anuses/mouths/penises/vaginas

Everything.

Alien's head? That's an elongated tit.

>tit
That's a penis you silly man.

Also, it's not a problem in itself. In some drawings he's very crude about it, to the point where you can point out how all the main motives of the painting is just phallic symbols, but otherwise, there's nothing wrong with using subliminal imaging to make a reaction.

That's why belts and ties exist, btw, to point towards your wang.

a penis sadly not filled with maggots as originally intended

Don't know about you, but my belt exists to keep my pants from falling down.

Reminds me of the grave earth golem/elemental from the Ravenloft videogame. The on in !not egypt

Sorry, meant to imply belt buckles. They're shiny and over the top to divert attention to your crotch.

Holy shit thats dope

Stone Prophet my nigga

scraping the bottom of the barrel for monsters and getting more into player character art.

Those were neat

was lucky enough to see some of the props at a museum once, just stunning in person (also huge)

That guy looks like he could be a handful.

Would want to fight him, he's pretty well armed.

I'd probably finger him as a tough guy.

You proud of yourself user? Think that was clever?

Go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.

Shame.

Reminds me of Mignola.

best manga

it is him, so no surprise there

Wonder if user ever finished the edgy remake.

Is that the old star trek spinal-column-worm conspiracy episode that got its plotline canned in favour of the borg?

I don't know why, but this looks like a Harry Potter / The Metamorphosis crossover set in modern times.

yes

A comparison I heard was One Piece with the whole "abilites that are stronger/weaker with your skill and creativity rather than bullshit powers", ie person who's ability is to summon cute puppies can beat the guy who controls black holes by summoning a puppy inside his brain. Except while half the population can still run around punching through brick walls with ease they also lack the durable bodies to go along with it. (Well, most people).

When you can kick a stone pillar in half people don't tend to put up much resistance.