Raiblocks

Xrb value plummeting, $5 eoy a possibility

bitgrails fucked at the moment

when the world wakes up to cheap rai its on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMMMMYYYYY

bought at $3.80 so idgaf nigger

Is it worth risking your +100% gains on a coin that's been shilled as hard as this one?

bought ath..

yea i'm out, glad to move my money out of this dumpster of an exchange

every time i wanted to sell it took me about 10 minutes with how fucking horrible BitGrail is. i think it's pretty obvious the volume is almost all fake, just whalebots trading into each other and moving the price higher

trash coin on trash exchange...

Fuck you this shit is mooning and when it does youre gonna be a salty cuck

lol who ever the fuck didnt see this coming is a retard that should kill themselves

>when it does
>literally got pumped to top 20 on cmc
>offered on one garbage exchange specifically DESIGNED to PUMP this garbage coin
>being this much of a brainlet to get fucking DUMPED on by such an obvious scheme

my god people like you actually exist and are the same species as me

I saw the scheme but was still hoping for one more moon before this coin tanked.

didn't buy it because it's not on binance

It's a 10b+ mcap coin. Zoom out of the dip and look at the larger trend. This is the best DAG coin.

it isn't? it has a fundamental problem, IOTA does the same and more

Zoom out of the pump and see the bigger picture as well mate, this price is completely artificial

Wew at least i increased my stack a little bit.

IOTA literally doesn't work. It has fees. And it's addressing a market that doesn't even exist yet and may never exist...micropayments. XRB is the ultimate arbitrage crypto. Do you realize how high the ceiling is for being the "go to" coin for arbitraging is?

fees? explain

This coin is so fucking dodgy, one guy has just pumped the price up 20k sat buying through 0.5btc worth of walls (thats sweet fuck all) and dropping some sell order walls down. This price right now is the best you're gonna get in a long time. If you look at its 24h history this same whale has done it after every dump so he can sell his shit at a better price.

Nvm I was mistaken about fees. General point stands though

XRBros taking in the koolo right now

what point? IOTA will only get faster and faster, XRB is only a value transfer, wich IOTA already solved, do you realize how many things IOTA is capable of?

It's a big difference being capable of things in theory vs. actually having a product that functions

its not even capable of running in a decentralized manner kek

desu i dont fucking care what you hold, see you @ eoy 2018, probably both coins will go up but whatever, i'm starting to think people who defend XRB haven't even read iota whitepaper