Just put $50 into crypto, poor as fuck and its all I got, shill me your riskiest binance coin...

Just put $50 into crypto, poor as fuck and its all I got, shill me your riskiest binance coin, not gonna make it with long term hodle

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2CxBVM
bitscreener.com/coins/colossuscoinxt?timeframe=1w&chart_type=candle&chart_unit=usd
colossuscoinxt.org/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_LTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vechain for quick bucks

>invest 50$
>pay 25$ fees

crypto will die

Post your Binance ICX deposit address.

VeChain now to get a nice pump in less than 5 hours, then all in on XLM.

0x951ec05f1e656669b70c37655a75c0699d967552

OP only.

ask your doctor if lexapro is right for you

pretty new to this, finding out how to do it, thanks user give me a few secs

fuck yeah - whatever your about to do - you are the fucking man!

Poe. Look at the charts for the last three days.
I put in $100 originally, I now have (had) nearly double that.
Never, ever FOMO. Don't stress, don't check your shit every 5 minutes. Doing that trying to decide between xrp and poe and some others set me back to $109.

oh well, I tried

Open Binance
Go to "Funds"
Go to "Deposits Withdrawals"
Type in ICX or Icon
Click on Deposit
Ctrl C Ctrl V the address. Make sure you copy the whole address.

Thanks from OP's part. I don't see a way to scam a user using only a deposit address, especially if he has this little money, so that I guess that's a good way to end the year then.

0x7c5bb316e08e433f2e6c7ee6b045980d7a5b7ca4

Op here don't know if it's the same poster I'd, I'm on both my phone and Xbox thank you user

Its me, I am the op now

Tell us how much he gave you so i can moan about this and butthurt

POE

I just sent you 50 ICX user. Shouldn't take too long to confirm. Hold it for at least a month because when it launches on Korean exchanges (in January) it will pump.

Now you got a lil stack. Happy holidays.

shut up before someone finds out

op here send to me

You're an angel

Thank you, I hope your good karma lands you a few lambos

Nobody will buy it now while its 50% up.

OP don't go in to short term gamble, you will lose most of $ and cry about how stupid you are.

Put it in some long term shit.

awesome

Don't fuck this up OP, hold until January 24th

You rock, man.

SAME FAG ICX SHILL

Verge XVG, it is high stakes right now. To be or not to be? Wraith is the question.

Haha I understand your cynicism user but I've just had a couple of glasses of wine and a very good month in crypto.

If this is real, you're a good man user. One of the rare times 4chins shows compassion.

icx is shit. sell and buy link

DOVU, sell by 2nd half of January.

Can you donate ICX to me as well, I’ll deliver you a nice sangria as soon as my grad school debt is paid off thanks user love you

0xe8c3a70ff5ef50a2e84ae3d282fc2f096ffbc534

OP here, he did send the coins, guy is a fucking champion, holding until Jan, thanks again user, I really hope hope you make it

Already have, homie. ;)

Shill me on this coin

Can you give some crypto tips to the poorfags over here

Yeah not gonna ask for money or anything but what are some tips for a newfag like me?

Join and make a quick buck tomorrow discord.gg/D2CxBVM

Strategy?

Pls rate

If you ain't gonna make itself you won't gonna make anyway.

and 90% of big so called whales were just lucky

Holy shit just stalked your ICX balance. Not bad. How did you make it?

Also, I have around $300 to crypto gamble with, would you put it all into ICX?

I should LARP as a humble poor user asking investment advice more often.

>diversifying $220

not gonna make it/10

I got $4500 from Veeky Forums 3 years ago. I repaid the dude and donated a bit more to random people.

it was for a loan and legal fees I had when a storm destroyed my entire farm. took me only 2 years to recover and profit handsomely.

I also sent half a truck of potatoes to the user who gave 4.5k. I don't know what he did with it, we stopped communicating after he got them.

Verge XVG = 0.14Cents
So much fake FUD has brought the coin down low.
Most of the FUD is saying their release of Wraith is fake and isn't coming out.

When wraith releases the coin will reach $1+ easy.

$1+ or

i diversified $300 once. risk exposure saved my ass a couple of times and the moons from most of them gave me 1000%

half a truck of potatoes is a hindrance, you didnt do him any favors

This

I already repaid him and gave him half truck potatoes. He could have hoarded a bag full and donated the rest to food shelters. well I assume he did that.

So you gave him work to do? Nice

I threw a few hundred at COLX on a gamble a couple days ago. It's now over 200% and it's rising. It's probably gonna hit 0.05 or 0.10 cents in a few weeks. I'd go put some dosh on that one if you don't have a lot of money.

I would have loved half a truck of potatoes. I would have made a new meal every day.

Dude don't ask for strategy, if something has to come, it will come but you have learn by your own experience, your own mistakes. That's the way you make it: mistakes all over again till you understand that you are perfectible and you need to change attitude.

I was in Film School when I first heard about cryptos (one year ago). A 52 y-o student and billionaire introduced me into cryptos when I asked him about his Mercedes.

I always wanted to ask him for money to invest in BTC, but I never did because I learned that if you want to be, or do something, you need to commit 100% in it.

Trading cryptos for 6 months made me lost tons of money, getting a lot of debts, fall into depression and even madness. I stopped for a month and started writing on a paper my mistakes and how to improve.

Now I didn't make it, but I am at 325 000 USD from 7 000 that I got from drug dealing. Before that I lot 24 000 USD because I was a greedy impatient dumbass who didn't learn from his mistakes.

If I asked for money to the 52 y-o billionaire I encountered and he gave it to me, I would have lost so much more.

Money comes with knowledge, no jokes.

Join the XLM master race.

Holy shit this is mooning so hard. I'm going to be a rich fag thanks to you faggots

wtf I gave him free food. half a truck = 12 sacks of potatoes

Send a bag my way m8

>COLX
It's a currency selling at $0.01 and it's minable. Holy fuck this is the next RaiBlocks. bitscreener.com/coins/colossuscoinxt?timeframe=1w&chart_type=candle&chart_unit=usd

I'm dumping my $450 worth of BNTY and going all in. Thanks!

>Next raiblocks

Wat

Hey, what exchange did you buy COLX on? CoinsMarkets, or, Trade Satoshi

This was trading at 1/3 of a cent like 2 days ago.

JUST

post screenshot or you lying

Opened an account at Trade Satoshi. It's a better exchange. I guess COLX will be on Bittrex soon. Holy fuck!

>Random poster helps a fellow user
>thousands of Pajeets swarm the thread begging for a handout

I'm sure that guy liked the potatoes - who doesn't? Heartwarming to see that there are still good people on Veeky Forums.

No whitepaper
Anonymous team
No minimally viable product
No verification or documentation of any claims they make

Scamcoin

hahaha omg.. it already has it all. Working wallet, minable... everything. I verified this in 30 seconds of checking. You're a total fucking retard.

Transferring everything now and going to watch this fucker go 20x next month.

>no whitepaper

omfg, they make people like you? hahahaha

I only see one address posted after the user said he was sending 50 ICX.

ada or xvg. Its a 1 year hodl though, you will have a sweet xmas if you follow this advice.

20,000 COLX! haha, colossuscoinxt.org/

Buy yours at tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_LTC

This is going to the moon like RaiBlocks

next raiblocks

Like mofo this shit isnt even known yet, wtf why do we need another raiblocks