Submit

I am a champion of the chaos god slaneesh. Abandon the false God emperor and breed minions with me.

No dick, no thanks.

And this, kids, is why you can’t trust chicks on tinder who only have portrait shots.

>Isn't even a trap

Is it bad that she somehow reminds me of Karl the Deranged?

You can see the stomach hanging below the boobs in the first pick, just need to look past the fat tits.

Fat girl angle shots are old news by now
If any oldfags remember /b/'s pearchan and haven't seen her these days...

Also this is super going to be deleted, even given the US is asleep. Wonder how long it'll last

Sauce?

>isn't deleted yet
>is related to craphammer two hundred and seventy three
>on TG
>holy crap it's a mod

>there are literally people on this board who would rather fuck a cross dressing man in the ass than a hot bbw
What’s it like being a literal faggot?

>hot
>bbw

Not compatible. You just have a disgusting fetish.

Yeah, but all that tard ink and the satanism thing... that's just asking for the clap, gonnohorrea, hepatitis, and herpes

That's honestly par for the course for a dirty slaaneshi.

This

Tats are unappealing and that belly is a little too doughy for my taste but I'd bang her

I wanted to be a whaler I would move to Japan and start working for ICR.

>disgusting fetish
I bet you also think fucking traps isn’t gay

I like chubby girls but she just looks gross.

In the cult ranks I imagine she would wield a hand axe in battle and also has an extendable snake tongue which she can use to grapple opponents.

You can still work on a dairy farm, user. All the cows you can handle in one place.

As long as they're fit and not overweight ;v )

Maybe they literally have patrician taste... in that they want to fuck young twinks and their social inferiors in the ass

maybe a fi/tg/uy got lost and ended up here. They aren't very smart, you know. Could be thinking all this rpg stuff is real and kobolds would be a great source of protein to bulk.

Gonno-hepa-syphil-aids

>an extendable snake tongue which she can use to grapple opponents
I think she's doing more than just grappling them

Shush you. Kobolds are for hugs. Not proiein.

Slaanesh is about excess, but also the pursuit of perfection. There is no perfection in that animal.

Oh dat pearchan, and those christmas pajamas...

But there's plenty of excess

makes me miss fat tuesday/faturday

>but also the pursuit of perfection
Not true at all, she’s about excess. Slaanesh isn’t focused on seeking perfection any more than other obsessions.

She's so damn soft now

Slaanesh is excess AND pursuit of perfection. She's just started on her goal to find the sweetest treat, and will continue to gorge herself until she finds it (she'll never find it)

>If any oldfags remember /b/'s pearchan and haven't seen her these days...
Truly, lipodema is best in moderation

Well I was trying to keep it Games Workshop family friendly but yeah you get my drift.

>would rather fuck a man in the ass than an overweight woman
The absolute state of tg

Please show me, oh ye of repeating digits

got a link to wherever she sluts it up now? tumblr pr0n site is dead

C'mon Veeky Forums stat her.

>counts as great unclean one
Yeah, you heard me! Yes, I know that is nurgle daemon and that is perfectly accurate!

>implying
I was just calling romans a bit homo (for all things greek, including man love), not endorsing it.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo and all that, you know

You know what? I'd fuck her. At this point I don't really care, I just hope that half moon on her forehead is make up and not an actual wound (looks like that, but you never know).
I'm gonna be the lamest Slaaneshi cultist ever, though.

>he wouldn't rather fuck a cute grill (male) than a fugly landwhale

Are you a faggot or what? No one secure of their heterosexuality would choose that pile of lard over another male.

>a bit homo
>literally buggering men in the butthole
>b-but muh social superiority!

Her name for all her stuff (and it's still ultra-softcore, of course) is "beccabae", she's on Bigcuties, Clips4sale and Tumblr.
Any fashion stuff (I assume she still does it) is under the name vixen, but that's super hard to search for, and not worth it unless you're into fat girl clothes

Pic related by no means her final form

>No one secure of their heterosexuality would choose that pile of lard over another male.
>would rather fuck a man in the ass
>secure in heterosexuality
The hoops you jump through to defend your rampant faggotry are unreal

Overweight people are awful low-energy people though. At least traps put effort into presenting themselves.

>fat
>no tits
>elephantiasis
The absolute worst

Holy hell. She crossed the BBW/SSBBW/WTF line at a dead sprint and kept going. Thats past the point of attraction and into "who left this cottage chees- OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS ALIVE" territory

Paladins don't need no tots

Jesus fucking christ

incorrect

>I’ll fuck a mans ass
>yeah it makes me a huge faggot but T least he wasn’t a lazy fat boy!

>not being straight enough that you can fuck another man and still stay heterosexual

Fucking faggot, go back to >>>/lbtg/.

WE HAVE GONE TOO THICC! ABORT ABORT

More like Nurgle, Jesus fucking christ

Looks more like a Champion of Nurgle to me.

>elephantiasis
Just cellulite user. She's a fat girl, it happens.

Her tits are tiny, to be sure, but she lives up to her old name. I'd say it's somewhere between amusing and adorable, even though I'm usually a tit guy

Who is she?

Woah, sick photo shoot Papa Nurgs!

>bbw

I guess I just hate fatness. It should be left to Nurgle. I prefer my worshipers of Slaanesh constantly pushing physical limits on looks, fitness, skills, experience and so forth. Taking everything to the extreme.

Probably because I like Slaanesh but after a while you get sick of the "XD le sex and drugs god" trash memes. It's done to death and makes the god and people who play Slaanesh seem one dimensional dumbfucks.

I've fucked worse.

Dude, the vast majority of grecoroman mansex was intercrural, not anal. Not that that's less gay, but it's a fuckton cleaner.

What's the big deal about OP's pic? It's just some gross fat chick.

Surely becoming an extreme fatty gorging on food for pleasure is taking something to the extreme for pleasure.

>Just cellulite user. She's a fat girl, it happens.
If Courtney has Lipedema I'm sure Becca has it too, and hers is much more noticeable.

Delete the OP pic, its emetic

>Taking everything to the extreme.
eating enough food to feed three families is definitely extreme

nurgle's got corpse bloating, but it's also got wasting diseases and mummified corpses

It is. It's in some art for Fantasy from the RPG I think, but it seems to be rare in most fluff and art. Probably because being morbidly obese means you can't do much other than gorge yourself. I mean, small pursuits, but you can't go fast, like you could if you were thin, or be the best fighter, because you're an easy to hit tub of lard that gets exhausted easily, to name a few. For a Nurgle marine being a bloated mess isn't a problem because they have unnatural constitution. In art, if you see a Slaanesh marine's gut, it's abs. Probably because it helps with being speedy.

Rarely depicted. I understand your meaning, but when people think "Nurgle", they think of a jolly fat blob.

>I will fuck a colony of disease and rot

Praise Slaanesh !
>where were you when the mods fell asleep ?

Yeah, but Elephantiasis and Lipoedema are different things

And if you want to talk noticeable, there's a different bigcutie who takes that cake (admittedly she's not all that cute, more trainwreck fascinating)

What a waste of a cute face.

>this false dichotomy between fat chicks and fucking dudes in the ass
I fuck fat chicks AND dudes and this thread is physically empowering me with raw sexual energy

your foolish arguing only makes me stronger

It's like reverse butter-face, where everything BUT the face is a monstrous disaster.

I appreciate the cute girl OP but I'm not entirely sure how this is Veeky Forums related

She's barely even cute, she's just wearing an ocean of makeup.

Welcome to nu/tg/.

Warhammer related, so, it stays.

Seriously, the craphammer threads are getting near the point of needing their own containment board.

Asylum Demon

Dammit slaanesh, shouldn't you be fucking eldar or something?

...now I'm wondering if there is or ever has been fat eldar. I guess the thicc banshee is the closest?

The majority of /tg consists of incels who hate women and will take any opportunity to mock one for their appearance, since they clearly all have greco-roman masculine physiques.

Though I'm sure posters here would be happy to post pictures of themselves and prove to the contrary.

>Asylum Demon
>Topkek.raf

>mock one for their appearance
More like they'll lust after girls but the thought of meeting one in real life makes them go "ew cooties"

if this is gonna be a random lewd thread lets try to keep it sort of tg related until its deleted.
goblins are Veeky Forums right?

Ugh, a flatso

BEGONE THOT

orcs are Veeky Forums right?

"incel" is a lie. They could get laid by women such as pearchan and op. Just don't want to. If you really want to get laid you can. Just gotta put the barest minimum of effort in.

Remember, there is always someone uglier and hornier than you out there.

love being a chubby chasing lesbian

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

... Go on...

thats the end of the story

Fuck sake. Why boner?

thick thighs save lives!

What race is she, teifling?

Body contrast, or compliment? Both are pretty great

Got any more scarred warrior woman types? Thick is better...

Need them for... Research.