CYOAs and CYOAs accesories

Waiting for user to post Deep Blue CYOA.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QSXCrPQNrmIa2dmq211SHj5RXfLm_h9T
strawpoll.me/14329822
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag
youtube.com/watch?v=UYCPZqZk9gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha benis

Small update!

Changelog
>Pacts have their roles reversed when you transform into a succubus. Before pacts costed points instead of granted them when you transformed into a succubus.
>Pacts of Orgasms and Pact of Denial can have their roles reversed. Like you gain control of your succubus orgasms, if you reverse the roles they will cost points instead of granting them.

Uncensored version:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QSXCrPQNrmIa2dmq211SHj5RXfLm_h9T

strawpoll.me/14329822

This is my strawpoll. It lets me know what kind of waifus you'd prefer me to write in the future. Please vote in it!

If you have any questions about the cyoa or just want to screech in my general direction, please do.

wheres the old throg???

Why did so many vote for a woman who has sex with animals?

>It lets me know what kind of waifus you'd prefer me to write in the future.
I'm too much of a coward to just write what I want to without letting the screeching get to me. I want to you write exactly opposite to me, even if I don't personally like the result.

perhaps they don't consider a sentient being from different dimension an animal?

You mean this one?

Because there are very vague limits with her power - but there's nothing explicitly stopping you from eating "magical potential mozzarella sticks" several times every day.

Thanks I guess.

>I'm too much of a coward to just write what I want

You're on an anonymous imageboard, user. Just be yourself.

I'm not bothering with it until the missions come out.

Someone post the newest universal war

>Tentacles
>Sentient

>write what I want to without letting the screeching get to me
I'm guessing furry or actual animal, either way you're shit and I'll screech at you without admitting it.

So which girl would be the easiest to fall in love for you? I think Claudia would be the easiest and Maya the hardest, but that's just my general impression.

Also can you tell the choosen girl about the voice (him) and that she the contract with you will end in about a year?

People are conflating liking their power with liking the person. That seems to compromise the poll results if it's supposed to be about their character.

I voted for claudia because both.

>so their summoners usually make magical contracts with them

when was the last time you signed a contract with your dog?

>what kind of waifus you'd prefer me to write in the future
pure waifu who wants/need help and or protecting

realistic (aka knows what sex is) waifu who isn't codependent and can take care of her own problems

Strong independent waifu who needs no husbando to be happy.

Girl that puts just the right amount of salt on my potatoes.

Rich girl that wants to pamper me and fuck my brains out while I'm tied to the bed.

Magical contracts are in the spell, senpai. Also she was trying to make a contract with an incubus.

already have one of those

Which one?

Gil-Kun

Btw, there will be a 3rd cyoa in the series, set on a "neutral" ground. It's on my to-do list, but not going to start working on it in the next few months.

>So which girl would be the easiest to fall in love for you?

If you're asking about genuine love, it depends on your personality. Assuming matching personalities, Claudia would take the longest to willingly have sex with the player. If you're asking who's the easiest to seduce, it's obviously Ariela.

>Also can you tell the choosen girl about the voice (him) and that she the contract with you will end in about a year?
They know that the voice can't use them for 12 months and that's it. They're not retarded so they should guess why they were gifted to the player.

Not that it was intended, but I think a smart player should realize the rules stated by the voice haven't changed, and he can simply summon the girl to join him in the void. I would advise waiting with summoning her for a while, so she won't disturb you while you're considering the choices. Which, obviously, shouldn't take too long, assuming you're a decent person. I don't get why so many anons think any of the girls would prefer losing their soul and staying someone's personal invisible familiar for their whole life in exchange for maintaining the ability to be told to cast one magic spell for that guy.

I think all my cyoas have at least one girl who falls into that category

They're fun to write, but sometimes it's just not worth the effort to find pics for them and include them in your cyoas, since most of the (You)s you'll get regarding her will be some dumb accusations of her being a terrible human being who's not even willing to suck some random guy's dick for no reason at all. Won't stop writign them, just stating I'd be very reluctant to make something with strong independent waifus as the main theme.

like wilhelmina from pic related or like the princess from that short """"yandere"""" cyoa?

I picked Velma even when I thought all she could do was cook and now I'm doubling down on her because she has magic cooking

The roleplayer fate-autist?

thats the one

but id also add "egotistical" to that

No, if it were as simple as that I could just write for /trash/.

Update: Version 1.2

Minor text changes and clarifications.

Added three new potions: Memory, Size, and Translation.

After seeing different reactions to point changes, I decided to let the player choose a Feast (100 point) or Famine (50 point) mode. If you say that that is just a lazy cop-out to avoid actually balancing the CYOA, touche. At least it adds more choice.

Additions made filesize over 8 MB on the .png, so I exported "high-quality" .jpg instead.

Mystery Potion effect unchanged.

>If you're asking about genuine love, it depends on your personality
So each girl prefers a different personality? I guess they would like someone with almost the same personality they seem to have
>Claudia would take the longest to willingly have sex with the player
Welp, there goes my hope for an easy romance with her.

>doesn't tell but still responds

>I don't get why so many anons think any of the girls would prefer losing their soul and staying someone's personal invisible familiar for their whole life in exchange for maintaining the ability to be told to cast one magic spell for that guy.
Then don't waste so much time on that shit, jeez. This isn't some "anons are really hearttless stuff". If something is featured so prominently, of course people are going to assume it's supposed to be important. It's not like the abilities have any need to be so long. Cut it to about a fourth of its length and you lose nothing but minor details.

>he actually believes people voted for the characters and not their powers
yeah, I'm sure it's nothing but a coincidence that the ones with the most potent powers got voted for the most

it's kind of interesting looking these choices over, mostly because while I think you myself "buy up speed, strength, and durability potions and become a super hero" I also have to remember: EVERYONE ELSE is going to end up having access to these things eventually, including fortune which, who knows what will happen when a million people on the planet are super-lucky.

I'm not saying to change anything, oh-no, I'm just saying it's an interesting thing to think about before making one's picks.

I think i'll go
>Feast mode
>Wealth (buy up all 50 vials) for 50
>Fortune bringing me down to 30 vouchers left
>Cheese because I'm always running out of good cheeses to go on my crackers leaving me with 25
>Translation
>and i'll spend my last fifteen points on 3 intelligence potions

Hopefully, dependoing on what the alchemist is asking people to pay with, I should be able to make enough money with my new intelligence, omniglot skills, and good luck to take people I know and care about on shopping sprees to the alchemist's shop later.

>easy romance with her.
romance=/= sex

I approve. Take this Dutch Golden Age painting and its featured cheese.

Romance involves sex

that is some tasty looking cheese.

I am almost curious what the alchemist's intended "dollar to voucher ratio" will be.

I also am starting to wonder how well luck's 'opportunities' will compound with intelligence. I mean sometimes, luck factors into intelligence in the forms of strokes of genius.

>yfw you max out int and get luck
>proceed to achieve enlightenment as you have moment after moment of cascading zen revelations

at some point yes, but considering say people with trad values (no bone before ring) exist its certainly not a pre-requisite

Archives and other things: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: New archive (can also be found in the pastebin): mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag

I'm nearly done writing out my next CYOA, and it took longer than I thought it would. Graphics work might go faster, though.
I do have a side project planned, to act as a quick refresh between writing and graphics, so expect a DLC page for In Better Spirits soon.

For user women are nothing more than a wet hole to put his dick.

>nothing more than a wet hole to put his dick
A wet hole who can actually talk. Get your stereotypes right.

>So each girl prefers a different personality?

Ofc, Chloe would hate serious fags, Ariela would be afraid of bad boys, etc.

> I guess they would like someone with almost the same personality they seem to have
Usually yes, but things could get weird if you locked two Teklas in a room. Velma would probably like someone like her, but it's hard to tell if such user could keep her if he freed her and then some Chad started hitting on her aggressively. Also hard to tell if Claudia prefers neets like her or Protective big daddies.

>Welp, there goes my hope for an easy romance with her.

You're right if you just want to dick dick her bagina, but if you just want to chill with her she should open up to you relatively quickly.

>YWN NEET up together with Claudia without any kind of guilt or trouble
I am upset.

>Btw, there will be a 3rd cyoa in the series, set on a "neutral" ground. It's on my to-do list, but not going to start working on it in the next few months.
And here I was, thinking for a moment you were Sockminster posting sans name, telling everyone that there would be another CYOA in the ____ King series (and possibly implying that the Fairy King CYOA was completed).

pretty sure its because their descriptions have the most sex related stuff

Wisp whiskey spirit?

I got around to playing this game because this post mentioned it.

I liked her. I really did, especially after I came to know her better. But she killed my dear friend Sayori. I didn't even want to go down her route: I just wanted her not to die. But that was too much to ask for. But even at the end erasing her was more than I could bring myself to do. So I just moved her character file. I still have it. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Go to work loser.

Nah.

Wait he actually did it? The absolute madman!
I stayed in that room, user. I still haven't finished the VN. I can't erase the best girl I've ever met.
Look at the world from Monika's perspective.
That bitch Sayori was trying to steal the man she's in love with! Her actions are justified.

Rest in Piss ye murderous wench.

Monika did nothing wrong. Dan did EVERYTHING wrong though.

This guy gets it. Monika is literally the second best waifu of all time.

Who is first

>she killed my dear friend Sayori.
Considering what Sayori does when she becomes the president...

why does /cyoag/ like that fucking bitch

Try not to cut yourself on that edge Yuri

Why are you so flat, Natsuki?

oh wait, you already do

??? can't be beat.
What does she do? I never saw.
Gee, I wonder why someone would like a girl who likes him so much she'll rewrite the world to force fate to allow you and her to be together.

>What does she do? I never saw.

>??? can't be beat.
inb4 ??? is actually Monika

So I'm making CYOA that's already well over 10 pages, but I made the mistake of have each page big as fuck. Even imgur is having trouble loading the pages. Advice?
Using photoshop and when I try to make the image any smaller, the text becomes too small to read. Any other uploading platforms that can handle my thick OC?

Oh damn. Stop tempting me shit girl!
Though Monika does say that you "probably only deleted her because you're a perfectionist".
She is pretty close. The big difference is Monika is in a computer and ??? isn't. With time Monika can become ???.

Mental health mental health, give me the mental health PLEASE-!

I don't even CARE about the rest, just please for the love of god give me that potion!!

>Advice?
Redo the pages?

user losing 2 liters of blood would kill the average person unless the dude gave you a free healing potion after.

I think the point is that you can do that IF you buy a healing/regeneration potion

I heard infran view has a tool to reduce file size without compromizing quality.

Who cares about imgur? As long as it fits on Veeky Forums it's fine.

I mean, I guess you could buy a healing potion and get 15 vouchers as a bonus. I was gonna use it to get a Regen Potion regardless so..yeah.

Gosh dang it I have some clever ideas for the Monika CYOA but I'm flipping TextAnon and really can't make anything decent with it without some serious imaging skills.

I might have never left, had she not expressed her own regret. There was no real reason to expect that [s]deleting[/s] moving one file would make other files return, except the fact that I knew it was a game. And if I was wrong I could put things back. But I was less than satisfied with the result.

Writing, Math, Debate.
Create art, advance science, promote my agenda.

Famine Mode
Fortune
Invisibility
Regeneration
Metabolism
Diligence
Mental Health
Translation

Blood Donation x4
Mystery Potion
Write It Out

First off, I donate the blood and then immediately have him feed me the Regeneration Potion. I have more blood than the average person thanks to my body size, but I'd still rather not risk going into hypovolemic shock. Plus, it's immortality and eternal regeneration, and I'm scared of dying so woohoo. Metabolism and Mental Health go hand-in-hand with that, and fix up a few current problems. Translation is for the inevitable day that language evolves past what I am used to. Diligence helps counteract my current laziness. Fortune is so I can work less and therefor enjoy my life more, as well as pursue several passion projects like making my own castle. Invisibility is because I'm a dirty voyeur and that is 100% suitable for my fetish.

Mystery Potion was a gamble, yeah... But what is life without risk? And it turns out it isn't so bad. I could just stay invisible the entire year, or hide in the wilderness. Or move to Portland and no one will think I'm weird.

>cheep cosmetics

>So I just moved her character file. I still have it.

Get a small, really sturdy flashdrive with a loop for a piece of string or something that you can wear on your neck.

Put her file on the flash drive. Keep her close to your heart always, user.

Okay then don't. After all, it's always better to not do something than to try, right :)

That made me go from missing Monika to being very annoyed with Monika faster than a very fast thing.

Hmm? Why? It means that Monika is innocent and that it's being President and finding out the truth that makes everyone crazy.

AKA: Dan fucked everything up.

I finally damn managed to find a video that showed that.
youtube.com/watch?v=UYCPZqZk9gg
17:40 and onwards.
Holy shit even in death best girl still loves us.

;_;
Dan tried
user cried