Character art

continuation of this.

I need a woman of an age between 20 and 35 in modern conservative clothing.

But she needs to appear mundane and unsettling at the same time. Nothing supernatural, just something off about her.

>modern
>conservative
you wot

I'm looking for cyberpunk/hacker girls.

conservative in the sense of not flashy, not in the political sense

words can have two meanings

>not in the political sense
Missing an opportunity here

Anyone have some Dinosaur Knights? Can't seem to find anything but tribal riders, and looking for something with a bit more armour on it.

Not as flashy as usual but the only one in my folder who can fit a little

I have a requirement for stoic-looking blonde woman, preferably in a ponytail and with blue eyes.
Social status isn't particularly important.

Don't got much in the genre.

Yo give me knights in white looking armor if you can.

Here are some dumbass peasant levies

Looking for young, dapper necromancers, or anything in this sort of vein.

Anyone have young, non-augged cyberpunk elf girls?

What a pain this is; thousands of character arts saved and only needle's worth would likely be a mixture of all three of those features.

This might be the closest thing I can get to what you want. I'm counting on social status being unimportant.

>dumbass peasant levies

D...did he just judge my intelligence and competence on basis of my socio-economical status?

This one might be the closest I have. The hair's right, not sure about her expression.

Another one.

Another, but no tail.

But the expression is wrong.

Wrong hair and eye color, but right expression and hairstyle.

If you were smarter you wouldn't be a peasant now would you.

You know, I'm going to go ahead and say that your best bet is to collect a few visual representations of what you'd like and then try your luck in a drawfriend thread.

I can tell you right now that if I had your ideal image, it'd be one among thousands.

Mm, here's one looking quite stoic but she has two braids...

I might be able to help you.
>mundane
Or not. If you don't mind the girls being aesthetically pleasing then we may reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Oh, this one might do the trick. It's the facial expression, I think.

...and one with a sort of side tail.

How'm I doin?

How far off is this from the mark?

Here's my best shot.

Only one eye blue but otherwise...

Requesting nature-y/tribal goblins, especially ones that look like they might be some spellcastin' mofo. Tomb of Annihilation Batiri gobbo shenanigans are afoot, if that helps.

Not bad, thanks! Its super hard to find any sort of necromancer artwork that isn't a plague doctor or an undead edgelord.

I managed to use visually similar images from that pic to find pic related

and pic related. Not sure which I want to go with since in this run my character will still be extremely new to his powers and won't be completely comfortable with necromancy yet.

Glad it helped!

Requesting technomage/(non-40k)tech-cultist looking types.

Looking for pictures of dark lords in the vein of Sauron or Morgoth, but not Sauron or Morgoth or edgelord pictures.

Looking for artifice or tech mages. Trying to rebuild my folders

I need some help finding something similar to this. I know I've seen it before, it's like this image but more fantasy like and the fairy is hiding behind a jar. Any help?

Oh holy jeez, wow. I wasn't expecting anywhere near this many, a good few of them are in the range of what I was looking for, too! Talk about a life saver, at least now I don't have to go lift an image from some obscure weeb trash I know of.
Much obliged!

I am... Inexplicably seduced by this image. To the point where the gender of the person within is starting to not matter.

Id like to request modern or dieselpunk knights on their trusty steeds. Tanks, motorcycles, cars, whatever it is I want it.

I'm looking for a half-naked celtic warrior woman, if possible with wairpaint all over her body (see the woman on the right of the pic for reference)

thank you very much, I'll see if I can help someone else

I always love seeing designs from video games show up in these threads.

Very specific and dumb question, but this piece of art is from the new D&D 5e book and I can't find a version of it to use as character art anywhere. I mean I literally checked the blogs of the 30+ artists they used for the book to try and find it any nothing. Anyone have any ideas on how I could see if there's a digital version out there anywhere?

Also I'll take Tiefling Monks or Rogues in general if anyone has any.

I need cyberpunk or OPERATOR elves with guns.

That's actually the one I already had and wanted to use, I'm just looking for others.

How about this one?

Have a ring for one of them.

Did you know that image is actually by Morganagod? The guy who draws all them big titty adult toph pictures?

I'm looking for pics of tiefling paladins. Preferably weilding a flail but it doesn't terribly matter. I'll dump random character pictures to help other anons while I wait

Should probably specify I meant a male tiefling paladin. Google has plenty (and I mean plenty!) of female tieflings, but not many male ones.

Requesting a female teifling.
One of my party member said she couldn't find any art that wasn't "womens armor" so she's stuck with a profile headshot for now.

What do you mean womens armour? Like chainmail bikini type deals you're trying to avoid?

>56324235
>That's pretty outstanding. Props for the Madsen too, most underappreciated LMG
>However when you say you make them in Gmod, does this mean you put them together out of different imported game models, or is it a model you made from scratch yourself?

Put them together from diffrent models ported models. This one Arma 3 Head model + Witcher 2 soldier and weapon model. Also, this is a good way to create character tokens.