SALT

Who else getting JUST'd with SALT right now?

I sold all of my alt-coin gainz and put it into Salt because I thought it was guaranteed to be going up to $27

I thought I was being smart

Fucking kill me

Lmao faggot

holy shit, i literally did the same thing
thinking hard if I should drop SALT and get in XRB instead since it's cheap right now.

Have some faith brother

Better sell low user, chase those moons!

Where do you see this EOY then? Should I trash this for XRB?
Both are /smartmoney/ tier of course

You do realize the only reason its down right now is because of the ripple pump and dump

I don't know, I'm sure Salt will still go up to $27...hopefully.

I absolutely refuse to sell at a loss. I will hold until it goes above what I bought it at. Once you start selling at a loss, you get into a really bad mindset and start doing other stupid things with your money

Xrb has much more potential. I sold just my salts as nobody gonna use their shit, or it was 27.5$ already

You'll be okay, just hold out and be patient. Because Salt has an actual working product it's bound to gain traction soon enough, it's just deflating now due to the recent hype.

Smells good in here (the launch was already priced in)

I was thinking... if you really can buy salt on an exchange for way cheaper than it is on their platform, then wouldn't it make sense for whales to keep the price of salt low and keep using arbitrage for the salt loans? Why would they want the price to be higher? The market is clearly manipulated because a good product like this wouldn't stagnate you would surely expect some natural steady growth. Anyway I sold my Salt to get on VeChain and xlm.

Yeah, if you watch it for a bit you see the clear manipulation, they wont be able to do much when more people start getting their loans though, just let the weak hands sell, the rich get richer.

sold all mine a week ago
abandon ship

What's wrong with Salt? I think their project looks very promising.

It just keeps going down what the actual fuck. It's literally doing worse than literal trash coins

I just bought salt at 93000

Salt IS promising but whales are manipulating the price right now. Fucking Whales.

I had to go all in this shit because I thought it would reach 20 bucks EOY. I could have invested it on ENG or on XRB instead, but I didn't.

Now I'm getting fucked in the ass hard. Fuck this shit.

This is the first time I've been on suicide watch since I invested in Crypto.

I literally made like 2100% gains on my alt coins.

I sold it all and put it into salt coin thinking I was about to be a big-brained investor guy.

Salt is literally fucking crashing. All of my gains are just sinking

It's the worst performing coin on binance right now

Calm down retard, give the market a day to recover from the XRP memefest.

>calm down retard

I can't

this is the end

Damn you Salt. Damn you to hell.

The reason they can do this is because so many people FOMO'd in, if you had of just listened and bought at 700 the day before launch the whales wouldnt have all the salt

SALT is kind of a weak idea compared to game changers like XRP and XLM. Only reason it had a mini-moon was that it was the only coin in a while that had some half decent updates

whether or not this is true, I want to believe

I want to fuck that qt

I'm not sure it's true, but I believe it

I believe it because I have to at this point

This shit was shilled for weeks, and you idiots still buy ATHs. You deserve it. SALT found support at 93k and doesnt seem to be going lower. Relax, it will go up, give it a few days. Its beyond me some of you guys didnt already profit from it and are losing money. I have 3BTC in it and i couldnt be calmer, even at this price i already made 100%, and in the coming week i will make another 100%.

Sell if you want to, just dont pink wojak this board up afterwards. The project is really solid, they delivered as promised, already started shipping out their cheap as fuck Ledger (get it, it costs 8 SALT i think). Ripple boom, BTC fork and EOY mania is slowing it down, but dont give up hope, it will be 130k sats next week. Guaranteed money.

Get in line.

They said the same thing about SALT getting support at 15 bucks, now it's way below that.

I got the ledger when it was 5 salt when they were $5 each, that's how much confidence the salt team has in their own product

Then sell, no one fucking cares lol, go chase a moon

Where do you see SALT EOY anyways, user?

I don't care about eoy, it could be anywhere from 700 to 1500 satoshis, I see it at its $27 value within a week though

Buy the dip?

Nigger never do all in moves like that.
You could have easily kept 50% in each of your alts. Then the rest in SALT incase some bull shit like this happens. ffs user

Did you sell OP? could be breaking out now