>How to spot goblets
They're tiny goblins.

>How to spot brainlets
"Dwarf women have beards."

>How to spot brainlets
>makes pointless antagonistic thread instead of producing quality OC

Agreed, it's the gnomes that are Jews.

*blocks your credit rate*

In harry potter, yeah, it's really fucking blatant they are. No idea how rowling is let away with that.
In LOTR, no, they're backwards savage cave-dwelling orcs. Dwarves are explicitly jews.
>Love for gold
>Lost homeland
>Attempts to establish homeland all fail
>big nose
>nobody likes them

>fantasy race is real world race

>It was said by Gimli that there are few dwarf-women, probably no more than a third of the whole people. They seldom walk abroad except at great need. They are in voice and appearance, and in garb if they must go on a journey, so like to the dwarf-men that the eyes and ears of other peoples cannot tell them apart
>Since beards were part of the appearance, not the garb, of dwarf-men, we must conclude that dwarf-women did in fact have beards.

The dwarves have several homelands in Middle Earth. The Iron Hills, the Blue Mountains, and Nogrod were all big dwarven centers that dated from the First Age. Only Durin's line had problems keeping their homes, what with losing Moria and later the Lonely Mountain.

>Dwarves are explicitly jews.
Brainlet confirmed.

Tolkien borrowed from certain Jewish elements (Semitic language and not having a homeland, chiefly) but Dwarves aren't "explicitly" Jews. Tolkien hated allegory with a fiery passion and what you're saying spits in the face of his work.

Brainlet spotted, indeed.

Don't forget
>Secret language that they speak in their shadow communities but speak common language in public
>Work in specialized trade fields

>Tolkein hated allegory so nothing he wrote was an allegory
Brainlet spotted

In the films they even had a six pointed star covering half the bank floor.

Discworld dwarfs absolutely do.

And Warhammer/Warcraft/DnD ones don't. Your point?

I once played a Jewish goblin carpenter.

>arguing about fantasy races
brainlets spotted

>not specifically having jews in your settings

No, just well kept, cute little sideburns.

“I explicitly only play a non-generic system”

Pratchett and Tolkien Vs Warhammer, Warcraft and DnD
Gee, I wonder which side are brainlets here?

You're right: they're a mix of Germanic Dwarves (Should I say Dwarrows for those?) with a conception of medieval Jews which is itself not representative of any particular real people.

Point is it always depends on the setting.

Why would a race that prides itself in beard have women with no beards?

I think your point is that those settings have shit dwarven women.

Only in Arcanum.

"jews are jews."

how did that turn out?

"dwarves have women"

I dunno, how many bearded women do you see in ancient Greek art? They had a near mystical reverence for beards as a sign of masculinity prior to Alexander.

Bearded dwarf women is a brainlet move because it's a surefire way to ensure you'll never see anybody play a female dwarf.

>How to spot Goblins
"Jews are brainlets"

>Discworld is good
*breathes in*
AAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAGAHAHAHAHAHGHAHGAHAHAHAHJHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAGJHAHAHADSHA

has there ever been a post with the term brainlet in it that hasn't been a shamelessly blatant shitpost?

>orcs are jews

Your face is jews

>orcs are buddhists

Depends on whether asking about shitposts is shitposting

Alright. Fucked bitches, burned down a town, burned down the BBEG's fort and burned down the village we saved before riding off into the sunset with the loot and a stolen cart.

>Character is based off the anime of the month

>players get angry when you call jew stand ins jews

I'm not saying that they are jews, but i'm not saying that they aren't

Aren't the Dwarves based on Jews?

Warhammer Orcs are black people

Warhammer orcs are literally chavs

>Orcs are Zoroastrians

That could work actually

How so? Ellaborate, because I find Zoroastrianism interesting.

brainlet detected

>Orcs are Homeric Greeks
Is something which I think could work well.
They have a culture with a strong emphasis on family and tribe, they're divided into various groups based around fortified settlements which are in a state of constant raiding with each other, and they have a strong tradition of personal honour (in the Homeric sense, not the chivalric sense)
All you'd really have to do is add the respect for rhetoric (being able to speak well was as honourable as being able to fight well) and you're basically set.

Even ancient Greek religion is quite animistic, which is normally how Orcs are depicted if they aren't worshipping an evil god of evil(tm)

goblins have Jew noses. Dwarfs have Jew greed. and Elves have Jew stereotype physical capability (weak), and Humans have Jew cuntbaggery.

the good ones do.

???? wat? here is a free (you) for being a dumbass.

when? i mean it could be cool, but with good lore and brutish nature still a thing they have to overcome. Not common or standard by no means.