What’s a decent plan for a 2018 hodl?

What’s a decent plan for a 2018 hodl?

Poorfag here, but my goal is to get 1k of each of these and strap in for a comfy year. 2018 is gonna be huge for crypto.

What’s your plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2CxBVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a terrible idea but I'd pick up some privacy coins too (maybe XMR, Sumokoin, ZEN, etc.)

You should get more XLM soon, the moon mission can’t wait

>What’s your plan?

1k of each will be difficult. Put some money aside to ride some pumps.

Good channel: discord.gg/D2CxBVM

I like the idea, but all those coins are pretty expensive for me to accumulate 1K of them.
Any cheaper ones out there with good prospects?

I’m on it lad, unfortunately I have to accumulate one at a time, but XLM’s getting it next.

What’s this user?

Thanks lad, i’ll take a gander

you better hurry the fuck up with ada and xlm

The list of alts you posted is 10/10, you just need more.

Fuck off you piece of shit.
It doesn't matter the absolute value of a crypto asset, it's relative gains. They're all divisible to the millionth.
And with you pathetic ass portfolio, you're over diversified. So what if one of them 10xs tomorrow. You'll have just enough money to buy groceries for a month.
At this point the money you invested us already gone forever, might as well go balls deep in something you think might get pump and dumped by accident. Set a sell limit at 60% and be patient. Let the whales do the work.

So... Just hold?

Eoy 2018 this guy will be rich IF HE CAN ACTUALLY HOLD. Still, I would invest more. He needs at least 10k link

I’m on it baby

Let’s hope so, you got a similar portfolio I take it?

Suck my cock, ponce.

Okay user, so you’re saying:

LINK 10k
ADA 1k
XML 1k
REQ 1k
TRX 2k

That’s enough for lamboland 2018-19

I’m just trying to get the the cheapest and most effective formula together. Can’t invest more than £100 ($135) a month, and the window of opportunity is closing by the day

>ponce
Lol
Not heard that word in a while

Also greetings fellow /britfag/

Nice new age portfolio. I'm old school BTC ETH LTC

My advice is to get some Dogecoin (while it's so cheap) and also BNT
Both of those are heading for a comfy 2018

Ello m80

I thought dogecoin was a meme, what’s the practical purpose for it?

Wish I had a decent old school portfolio, must be nice, I missed the boat completely.

>benefits

>thought dogecoin was a meme
Look at the last 1-2 months. It's still a steady easy uplift. Massively Undervalued. The only major coin in the under 100 Satoshis.
Next year is the Chinese new year of the Dog. They're all going to be gifting these coins for good luck. Community is huge check /reddit/
The community paid for the Jamaican Bobsleigh team to enter the Olympics
Also funded a Nascar driver (pic related)
It's also so cheap in tx fees. Less than 1 cent to move thousands of dollars. Quick too. Less than 5 mins to confirm

BNT had a huge ICO and is gaining traction. Huge team of devs have lots planned for next year.

You're going to make it, user-sama. If you throw any more money in pick up some ARK.

Hey man, I think your portfolio for 2018 Q1+ is very good. However with your capital there can be some improvements.

See With the current marketcap, and regulatory fud incoming from Jay Clayton. I think you would do best with a privacy coin as well in your portfolio. I can heavily recommend SUMO.

With your capital I don't see why you're in a high marketcap coin like XLM, TRX is a nice hold for 2018 as well. But I believe you diversified too thin here.

My opinion, drop XLM and TRX. Get SUMO -> Hodl

I fucking wish mate, started my own wedding photography business in the summer, everything I make I put back into gear for the time being. I estimate i’ll Have to do this for at least another 6 months, but it will be much easier next year. £100 (ish) a month is all I can muster.

Well fuck my bum and call me Shirley, thanks for the heads up boyo.

I’ve got some Ark but I was actually embarrassed to post it here, doesn’t seem to be going anywhere and I’ve lost faith in the project. Was gonna use it to buy more of the above coins.
Why do you say buy more ark anyway lad?

Is the premium shit actually good? Channel looks dead aside from adverts for their "premium channels".

or plfffrrrrrrrrrr bbbbbeee-veeerge eheheheh plauughfufufufu, 100$ end of montht hehehpluufghhhhhh

fair one

100 a month is enough to make it

just go all in on a shitcoin

u made it nigga

Why not ICX?

ARK has so many good things going for it and still hasn't had a proper moon. Once arkVM is finally rolled out it'll go parabolic . I like you, user, so I'll also advise you to pick up some CMPCO. Big things are coming for it in 2018.