If you discovered you were actually imaginary, created by the dream of a child in a coma would you fight to wake him up?

If you discovered you were actually imaginary, created by the dream of a child in a coma would you fight to wake him up?

Wouldn't that kill me and the world he created?

Depends. Can we find some manner to invade God's consciousness and become God? Otherwise yes, awaken God so it can challenge its level of the hierarchy.

Fuck yeah. Please end this dream.

The mark of a true hero is self sacrifice. Or maybe you are really the bad guy.

No. He'll wake up eventually anyway, and nothing I could do could make it happen early.

Hell no, I try to find a way to hijack his brain somehow.

I'd fight to kill him dead.

Is this a ffta situation?

> The mark of a true hero is self sacrifice.

[citation needed]

No because Mike was a cunt.

>dream of a child
You mean God. If I am literally dreamt by a certain being, then that being is no being I could ever relate to, let alone identify as a child.

Do I want to wake God and destroy everyone else? Not really. This dodging has been brought to you by someone who would feel much more conflicted if it was a legit kid in a coma.

Don't you mean Azazoth? As far as I understand theology, Bearded Sky Man is completely cognizant of everything he does, and everything everyone else does.

That's not self-sacrifice, though, is it? If you're putting literally everyone else you know and could ever know in the same danger, that's not very morally white.

That depends on what kind of dream it is, and what marks of my passing I can leave on my way out.

If the kid has done nothing but create a heaven for all of us, maybe we owe it to him. If it's full of danger and sad things, brought about by the kid's circumstances, then I'd need to deal with that first.

If I was made to be that child's hero, the decision was made for me. So of course I would.

Yes, because dreams don't die when you wake up. Only when you choose to give them up.

Bible God isn't the only God. Also, OP didn't specifically say this was the exact same situation as D2L2.

>I'd need to deal with all the world's problems before destroying all of it

True, but he's the only one I ever hear referred to with a capital G.

Not him, but maybe he was a point.

If this world was the creation of a child, bad things would probably symbolize traumas, fears or other inner issues. Defeating them in the world could maybe help the child overcame them when he came up.

A bit like Princess Remedy.

Well, destroying it is a bit of an assumption, isn't it? Hopefully we'd all manage to escape somehow, that's the real goal, but we can't let a child suffer to shoulder our existence forever.

Even with escape as the goal, you don't get to leave till you've dealt with every bad thing.

Yeah, I would. Imaginary people don't matter but real ones do. Who cares if we all die when we were never real to begin with? He's real, we're not. He's literally better than us. Fuck it, I'd try and save that kid, his parents must be worried sick with him in a coma like that.

>Hopefully we'd all manage to escape somehow
Nigger you're a figment of imagination
>you don't get to leave till you've dealt with every bad thing.
Why not? None of it is real, barring narrative shenanigans like .

It's a matter of principle. Even if our world turned out to be a simulation that wouldn't immediately erase the need to better it.

Even if our world turned out to be a simulation that wouldn't mean we couldn't possibly figure out some way to escape it. Just because I can't think of one doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>would you fight to wake him up?
I'd fight to keep him asleep by any and all means.

>Even if our world turned out to be a simulation that wouldn't immediately erase the need to better it
Sure, and by that same note, WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING US ALL AAAAAAAAAAA

Also, if you're going to shut the simulation/dream down, you do in fact erase the need to better it. Literally all it will do is make people feel a bit better before you kill them.
>escape
I don't think anyone can think of one, man. You do you though. Jump out the kid's ear or something.

You're goddamn right I would.