Be at first session, light up cigar

>be at first session, light up cigar
>"Hmm, what are you doing?"
>"I'm lighting up"
>"Yea, you can't do that...your gonna have to leave, smoking causes cancer"
>"So does being a faggot, but you don't see me complaining about you"
>Proceed to hear loud gasps and shocked speeches about how bigoted I'm being
>"Hey you guys are telling me to leave because I smoke, your the ones acting bigoted. I'm completely fine with him if he loves gargling cock.
>One person is literally shaking
>Week later my friend who invited me removes me from Facebook

Why can't I just smoke and enjoy some tabletop? Literally the 4th game they said o couldn't smoke.

I want to get my deposit back when I move, if some retard stinks up my place that's going to make things harder

And yeah it does cause cancer, I also don't want to be hacking my lungs out at age 50

Sounds like the group did the right thing

Sure, jan.

I miss when Veeky Forums had lots and lots of fun and interactive threads, instead of just lots and lots of bait threads.

I am compelled by forces unseen to give out (You)s so here's yours, even though you don't really deserve it.

OPs don't get (You)s, only (OP)s.

Look, I enjoy a nice cigar too, but I at least have the common courtesy to ASK before smoking in someone else's house.
Hell, even at my place, I go outside to smoke. Fresh smoke is tolerable, but the smell of stale smoke clinging to furniture is disgusting.

We still have those, but then retards start shitting them up with bait and nonsense.

I see that dungeonstone

>We still have those
You mean like Field Kit Inspection?

Let me guess, and then everyone started clapping?

>I miss when Veeky Forums was good

OK

Ruins my board games and while I actually like tobacco smell, I would hate having it in my home and sooting up my house. I'd drag you out
Unrelated but there's an older gentleman in my game group and all his games smell like an old person's home. I wouldn't take him for any older than 55 but his games tell me otherwise

Smokers of all kinds are subhumans below even that of niggers and faggots.
This includes DUDE WEED LMAO and #Vapenation

I see you came to Veeky Forums in 2013.

If you smoked in my house I'd hit you, I don't care how cool you think you look with an overpriced, moldy cigar you bought from the gas station. I'd have to hit you with something.

back to /pol/ with you

His name? Albert Einstein.

Not everyone likes the tobacco smell.

If someone came into the session after not bathing for a month and smelled like a pair of old gym socks you'd ask them to shower first.

Everyone in my family has breathing problems, including myself. If you're willing to put your own enjoyment over the health of me and my family, you're not someone who I would allow in my house a second time, especially if you act like an entitled child over being told to go outside to smoke while we're playing.

While a passably funny story, I’d have at least asked you to smoke that shit outside before outright tossing you out. People smoke, whatever. Just keep that shit outta my house and outta my lungs. I have enough health problems.

No (You) because this is 90% bait I bet.

you had me until

>One person is literally shaking

It's sad how so many people have given OP serious replies.

tg has been total dog shit for the past like week I feel (yes more than usial) does anyone else feel this way

>Things that never happened
>Written by an antisocial failure

2/10 get the fuck off my board.

Fitting that you're giving yourself cancer, considering that's what you are.

Of course.

What's there to do besides generals and shitposting? Everything else got moved to /qst/.

I laughed. You people need to appreciate humor more often.

>What's there to do besides generals and shitposting? Everything else got moved to /qst/.
Stop telling it like it is.

>live in """"free"""" country
>can't even get real cuban cigars because cucked by the blockade
must suck

Fuck you

I feel like I should mention that it wasn't me just randomly being a jerk.

The other three times I asked, "yo, is it okay if I smoke a cigar?" and they said no, and one of those times, half the group were pot-heads that were smoking out of a bong for the whole session.

I just got tired of asking and decided to see what they'd say if I just went ahead and lit one.

Maybe the "humor" should actually be funny next time, then we'll all have a nice laugh over it. Til then, OP gets called out for being the baiting faggot that he is.

>The other three times
>I just got tired of asking

See, you say this, but OP's post starts with
>be at first session

You were in the wrong with the last group, but Marijuana smoke doesn't linger like tobacco smoke, and if they're smoking through a bong there's going to be less tar staining on the walls.

>Get told no
>Do it anyways
>Surprised he's asked to leave
You might have brain damage OP, I'd cut down on the nicotine and pick up a book.

>my bait isn't working, better try more

0/10 OP, stop trying

Patrician Rocky Patel smoker's are allowed only, I would've kicked you out if you brought that Alec Bradley trash into my house too.

>potheads actually believe this

Have lived with many potheads, for many years. You can keep being retarded if you want, but it's not doing you any favors.

>I feel like I should mention that it wasn't me just randomly being a jerk.
Nicely played O.P, you withheld this information for an appropriate length of time until the drama quotient had been achieved.

Sure you would, tough guy.

As someone who is friends with both smokers and potheads, you can actually smoke marijuana in such a way that doesn't leave a lingering odor in the air but the same cannot be said about cigarette smoke.

(You)

I wish people wouldn't smoke at my table as well, like 3/5 are stoners who interrupt the game all the fucking time and it smells like shit and people becomes worse players, fuck that.

As a kicker we play at our GM's house and he's a pothead, so you can imagine what it looks like

>Smoking marijuana is the same as smoking tobacco.
Stop.

Getting second-hand tobacco smoke in my lungs doesn't get me fired from my job at least.

Obama allowed trade with Cuba so Trump had to reverse it. This is the future you chose, user.

God fucking damn Trump keeps screwing everything.

>believing secondhand smoke is anywhere near as deadly as the surgeon general says
>surgeon general got those results by literally putting rats in chambers full of smoke
>equivalent would be literally putting on a gas mask that fills your lungs with smoke constantly

Bullshit. Pot smoke reeks for months and resin gets every fucking were. People who aren't potheads have functional scent organs, the smell is so strong it makes you faggots scent blind.

True, still a dick move to smoke inside someone else's house when they told you not to, even if they were pot heads.

This guy gets it

And while a matter of taste, I find the smell of weed to be less pleasant than tobacco, especially cigar or pipe tobacco

Samefag.

>I don't care how cool you think you look

Lets all point and laugh at the dumb kid who's never experienced a truly good cigar before.

Aspiring adventurers eh? And yet, if gandalf himself turned up to play they would lose their shit if he lit his pipe. Fantasy enthusiasts indeed.

I'm sure Gandalf would put out his pipe if someone bothered to ask him to, which more than can be said for the average smoker who feels entitled to smoke anywhere he wants.

The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late, user King.

Still not as bad as the liberal who feels entitled to spew diarrhea from their mouth wherever they want.

The fuck is THAT coming from?

I apologize, but my family is sensitive to smoke and I'd rather keep their health intact for as long as possible.

Surely you understand.

it's bait user, don't bother with it

It's coming from the fact that I'd be more at ease around a smoke than a liberal, especially since second-hand smoke is harmless unless you're within extremely enclosed spaces and there's a significant amount of people smoking.

>being indignant about things that never happened

If neither of you stopped your bullshit, I'd still ask both you faggots to leave. As a guest, the least you can do is smoke outside if someone asks you to, otherwise you're just being entitled.

You sound like a hit at parties

So... you were being a jerk in a purposeful, deliberate way, then.

There’s no other way to read this.

>playing with faggots and potheads
What were you expecting dumbass?

>This nibba cruising to get knocked the fuck out.

The adventuring life may not be for you my dear fellow.

We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner!

I smoke outside at my own home however, so as not to affect the air freshness rather than anything else. Only a thoughtless person would smoke without first asking. Then again, body odour, farts and ugliness can also assail the senses at tabletop can't they.

All I ask is that you limit your smoking outside so that I can preserve my air freshness as well. Selfish people generally don't last long in the adventuring life.

you sound like you hit on men at parties.

>UR GAY LOL
Nice comeback faggot.

Or they last the longest...Really, it's a coin toss for who survives an adventure, but one thing always remains constant, rogue's will never not be the most hated.

0/10 your baitis weak. Learn to apply yourself.

>pOt cuuures CANCER guys xD toke it up brahs [cites buzzfeed post]
just admit that you're a conflicted soyboy. "oh no muh health" "oh no muh pot" *mental gymnastics ensues*

Smoking a cigar indoors at all just seems fucking wrong.

I hate smoke. I only play with smokers who take their puff outside and come back when there done.

I've played in groups where everyone smoked and we still did this out of common courtesy.

cigars last a while though user, I don't want to spend an hour smoking my cigar if the game is already over when I get back :(

so don't smoke then

>rogue's will never not be the most hated.
Generally because they only look out for number 1 while depending on a party to protect them from the dangers of a dungeon.

You cannot have it both ways.

I choose to smoke for the same reason I choose to tabletop, it's enjoyable

And yet, most people won't masturbate while playing tabletop at the same time even though both are enjoyable activities either.

Either sit down to play or sit down to smoke for an hour, you can't have both.

My group and I have our sessions in the basement for the exact reason of anyone wanting to have a smoke, since pausing the game for a smoke break is far more annoying. So long as you don't blow any smoke directly into the middle of the table, we're fine.

there are a lot of enjoyable activities that i do not do while roleplaying in a tabletop game

maybe you should reevaluate your life instead of jacking off into the faces of your party

>Either sit down to play or sit down to smoke for an hour, you can't have both.

But I can, the only thing holding me back is you saying no to it.

>But I can
Not at my house, let alone my table.

Are you the sort of numale that's never hung out at a bar?

You cannot.
You also cannot eat food at the table, or fail to use coasters.

CRISPETY CRUNCHETY PEANUT BUTTERY BACKWOODS

.....HEY

Are you the type of moron who has never played at someone else's house?

I think you're just being neurotic and nofunallowed.

all cigars make your mouth taste like dirt for half a day afterwards, and they aren't even good for a nicotine buzz.

hard pass

And you're being entitled and unreasonable.

As a fellow cigar smoker I have to say you can smoke all you want in your own home but it is just common courtesy to ask before you light up in another persons house
If they say no you respect that