Drawing stuff. No Buns this time

I'm trying something a little different this time around.

Same rules, Make a request, post a reference if it's something specific and not a general idea or concept.

This, but lemmings please.

Are we talking about the game lemmings or actual lemmings?

Absolutely seconding this. Please do Only War: Lemmings Edition. For best results, use pic related Lemmings

I was talking about actual lemmings, but could work too if it is easier to draw.

I did this real quick because you are infringing on his request and have conflicting versions. I do have to say though, there is something heretical about this. It's unsettling.

Actual Lemmings it is!

That's fantastic. You should do more, once done with real Lemmings.

Here you go!

Adorable.

draw this but theyre orks

>Waaaaaaaah Ow can weez serve the krumpin Big Boss

>the krumpin Big Boss
Ork Big Boss

buns as in booty or buns as in rabbits

draw me bikini wizards

A very tall and slender robot that reminds you of Audrey Hepburn. With a big chest full of random fantasy shit next to it if you're so inclined. pls

Last time he did this, the latter.

Alpaca society

Use this specific pose as a reference (my guy looks like Downey) but give him futuristic looking clothes and stuff. He's also missing his ring and pinky finger so maybe robotic prosthetics around there as well.

YES THANK YOU. This is the best thread on Veeky Forums.

A gondola doing something Veeky Forums related. I had a folder going but the laptop it was on fried..

A Kenku with a metal leg and his mouth open wide

Draw a squad of dragonborn paladins

This guy smashing some boulders.

A giant mechanical beetle with a shinto shrine on it's back. Shrine's entrace is on the back, with stairs and a torii gate as is typical.