Enough is enough...

Enough is enough. Missed opportunities alone have cost me more than whatever profit this shitcoin will bring me in 2 years (if at all). Fuck that fat fuck Sergey and fuck all the pajeets who push this shit.

100x is possible in that time frame, you better be damn sure you're putting your money somewhere smart if you sell.

Kill yourself Pajeet.

Have you considered you might be too retarded to actually catch all those "opportunities" anyway?

It was a promising project, but sergay has clearly gone AWOL after getting the ICO money.

i am only wishings good wealth on u... yet.... this is how u repay me mother bitch???

i will plant mango tree in u mother cunt n fuk u sister in the shade. asshol.... link still very good value investmint...

Do you not understand that this is a serious project that's been in the making for years, and in only a few months the mainnet is going to be launched? The value of this token will skyrocket as node operators seek to get their hands on as many as possible. What part of this are you having trouble with? Honestly, if you want to go chase other coins, GO FOR IT. I don't blame you, I did the same and increased my LINK stack by 8 times. But seeing as we are so close to the launch, and the chart is showing a clear uptrend as we move into 2018 in 2 days, I think this is a bad time to give up.

Dump it user. You aren't worthy of the promised land.

Fuck you pajeet. This coin is like a stone around my neck.

Then sell, dude, nobody is making you hold shit.

t. 150k LINK

Look at the market cap dude. It's got plenty of room to grow and all the potential in the world. Just wait for normies to catch a whiff of REQ and LINK.

Then again, I'm suspicious that your post is just information warfare so that whales can accumulate LINK and keep it low for a while.

I brought this at .16 and alrdy 3x my money.

feeling comfy with whats to come

Omg fucking sell already like everybody else did weeks ago.
It's a scam shit coin get out fast ppl
There are shittons of moon missions to hop on, what are You waiting for?

I keep waiting for this coin to go below 40 cents again. I want to buy more links at a discount!!

Let's be honest here. If you had sold your link a month ago and you went looking for moon missions, you would have probably put your money in some other shitcoin just as stagnant. If you bought link without being prepared to wait a long time then you are an idiot.

>the "i went all-in on a high risk high reward coin, but it isn't growing fast enough to my liking, so now i'm getting frustrated and sold everything and want to be comforted on some anime image board by a bunch of sociopaths" retard

Fuck you I'm smart...

kek

where's the reward though

>I want my reward and I want it now!
There is a thing called patience when investing. There are far too many ADHD NEETs in crypto right now that have no idea how to wait for something.

I think I’m going to stop trading for 2-3 months, HODL everything and re-evaluate then
LINK has stagnated, let’s not beat around the bush, but I’m tired of selling quickly

That's good, they are transferring their crypto to our wallets.

This is how the pajeets reel you in. First they tell you moon, then they tell you patience, then it crashes, then they tell you patience again, and months go by and you realize you've been sitting on your ass losing money all this time listening to fucking third worlders.

Learn from my mistakes, and stay away from LINK.

i don't know, where is the certainty?

Why should anyone take your advice? You're no better than a pajeet shill.

It's been 3 months since the BTC ATH already, that's a lot in crypto time, moreover those who held LINK during that time missed the December pump

There is also a thing called research. If you do your own research on something and you think that it will succeed, not because of some pajeet shill, but because of all the knowledge you have gained about the product, then you can just gladly sit knowing that your investment will turn out for the better. I genuinely don't care about the current price of link since I know that it will be a great investment sometime in the future. The only reason I keep up to date on the price is in the case that it crashes so I can buy some more at a cheap price.

FYI link is about to start mooning right now

Daily reminder that everyone who doesn't hold link are just poor brainlets that couldn't even get themselves to read the whitepaper and do basic research. All the rich chads are holding LINK.
Signed 94k LINK holder.

If every good technology made it in crypto we'd all be millionaires by now. The truth is that while I did believe in LINK, many circumstances have more or less killed it. There are many other projects with technology just as good if not better than LINK, and they do not share its pitfalls.

tell me about all these other projects out there developing decentralized, blockchain middleware.

>nooooo they are saying mean things about my baaags ;_;

list one
protip: you can't

I don't see how it is a dead coin though. I personally think they have played everything pretty well. While it is true that the normies don't know about the product right now, the target demographic of chainlink does know. Right now the large institutions such as OpenZepplen are acknowledging chainlink as the industry leader in decentalized oracles. For chainlink to be successful they need these organizations on board and not necessarily the general public.

I think LINK is a piece of shit that is shilled on Veeky Forums way too hard, but it's mooning right now.

May as well buy the pump early. Big green candles

>buy the pump early.

>LINK has stagnated, let’s not beat around the bush, but I’m tired of selling quickly

fuck the add brainlet meme is so true. The price and volume started going sideways on CHRISTMAS DAY after shooting up to 70c.

It's been 5 days of "stagnating" prices and that itself has the obvious reason of it being the holidays. Jesus christ this board is dumb.

Stay poor you impatient cry baby faggot.

pajeets don't celebrate christmas. really makes you think.