Tron (TRX)

I think I've figured it out, Ripple and Cardano are mooning just because they are cheap, normies give zero fucks about market cap and circulating supply they only see price.

Tron is the cheapest of the top 20, has milestones upcoming and best of all is on a dip. You won't have to fomo in on this one, it's trading sideways and abit downward overall so you are basically getting in at the bottom of the next random pump.

Not to mention they have a newsworthy event this week:

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7ms1ww/tron_update_game_based_on_tron_network_next_week/

I duno biz, this looks as good as it gets in terms of predictions and you would be getting in at a nice low point, you can actually buy low for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justinsuntron
discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002585651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Binance gave me free tron

what the fuck is it..

the website is in fuckin chinese

Chinese coin, all the more reason to buy

twitter.com/justinsuntron

Founder tweets in english, has a following of 100k just to make things even more crazy. Even a little bit of hype gets posted to 100k people.

I've bought for 290, death sentence

feelsbadman.

Should be buying now on the re-tracement with lead up to the news. You will no doubt be able to drop your bags at some point, duno when though.

>protege of jack muh
very clever and the coin only needs 20 years to make actual achievements, smart money will be pouring into this, all in!!!

Normies dont care about market cap but people who invested last day in Ripple are not normies.

Bots are manipulating this coin all day long.

How exactly?

Look at the order book, they set a buy wall and a sell wall and the prices stay within the range of the walls

Can you also answer

Only because every sat it increases by is significant. That isn't one whale, that is in fact the real order book.

So lets pump this shitcoin Up

>Only because every sat it increases by is significant. That isn't one whale, that is in fact the real order book.
1 price range from TRX has more BTC orders than the rest of the low priced coins. That's not a real order book

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv

join tihs discord, they called sia, xrp and many other coins before they mooned, its whale group that announces their pumps and wants us all to get to lamboland

Who else here uses the binance desktop app? Amazing and way faster. Wish Bittrex had one.

where can i download it?

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002585651

thanks

looks really clean. does it work good when a coin is being pumped? the browser version always legs when a coin is pumping