Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Ork klanz rules in chapter approved edition

>previous thread

>New Presenter for Warhammer TV: Chris Peach. Cool?
youtube.com/watch?v=oGQA0-wOX6U [Open] [Open]

>Latest Community News
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=Aymunj-vEbI [Open] [Open]

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Ork klanz rules in chapter approved edition
Really? Or is this just a pipe dream?

First for old men.

xth for fuck gunlines

nth for tactical marines and assault marines are obsolete

I've been itching to make a Necron and Tau edits, but I've been too busy painting. And now I can't even find something to put on the background while painting.

my dudes > your dudes

>Using primarines
You fell in the trap user

delet this

Nth for zero adaptability

my girls > your boys

>implying it is impossible for a playstyle to be both balanced and counterable and also incredibly tedious to play against at the same time

Nth for Based Kronos

She's so god damned fucking cute Veeky Forums

I'ma star a Vior'la army because of it.

Tell me I shouldn't drop my Krieg project for this.

My things>your dudes

Chaos BTFO! Nids gonna close the Eye of Terror!

What about the warlord trait?

probably a pipe dream. If GW was competent, they would have released chapter approved first with an initial set of generic stratagems, warlord traits, faction bonuses, and relics that any army could take (and rename to fit their themes). Unfortunately, GW is incompetent, so instead we get generic warlord traits, stratagems, relics and faction bonuses in the codices instead.

Paint the fuckin' shit you own instead of starting multiple projects, spending money, and gaining nothing.

Also, xenos are disgusting - report to your commissar for re education.

>Nids gonna close the Eye of Terror!
Um...

No one cares. Do whatever you want.

It isn't that cute.
Also Tau women don't look even close to that fanfic abortion and that alone is reason enough to drop the idea.

Cmon man if you do Krieg you should be immune to waifufaggotry.

Horse legs

>MFW Abaddon's 10,000 year old plan is outdone by the hive mind improvisation
Chaos fags in suicide watch!

Omegon should really be warmaster

Can you write rules for a custodes HQ unit on a napkin or something, Phil?

Ork Players. Lend me your energy so I can make this pipe dream happen!

>implying I give a shit about the armless wonder

Does the middle panel have a source? My friend has seen it multiple times and now he's asking me to ask for him.

>immediately goes AWOL
>literally nobody but him knows what the fuck his game plan is
Yet somehow more competent than Abbadon

Currently working on the Ynnari new codex, sorry, no time for anything else

My cyborgs > your girls

You're looking at the source.

He died at Guilliman's hand

It's not her looks, it's her personality...and her body

Crisis do have rather short range guns

My Phaeron > Your Cyborg

Omegon would have installed the Alpha Legion redundancy, if he did go awol two heads grow back and so on

Swing your dick around and get somebody to make me some new banshees and foot warlocks, please.

How many times did you fit the word "wolf" into the Space Wolves codex?

To be fair, Armless's plan was based on the rigid monilithic Imperium. He couldn't exactly predict that a threat as massive and adaptable as the Tyranids would just show up in tail end of M39 to fuck shit up.

run 2 combat squads with a combi and special in each in a rhino
only use assault marines for objective hunting they're useless at any other role

>and her body
Taucows don't have tits or anime hair and it's doubtful they have much in the ass department either. There.

I know missile pods are expensive but could they be a hidden gem if you utilize their extreme range?

My Puppers > Your Phaeron

>Implying the burning of Prospero 2.0 won't start with Kronos sledge hammering through Magnus ultra psychic barrier protecting the Prospero system
SKREEEEEEEEE!

You fail to understand how he works, he IS the redundancy. He wouldn't take the position publicly but install a jobber """"""Alpharius"""""" who gets all his orders from a source filtered down through about half the remaining legion that originates from Omegon himself.

All well and good until a potential ally wants to contact him.

My books > Your Puppers

Aside from what everyone else said, Torchstar isn't Vior'la, any more, she's Enclaves. And by this point in the narrative, the pyro is probably dead.

Best legion.ever

Everything is better if you just stick it on Commanders

Tyranid bio-weapons are the best bio-weapons in the Galaxy. Just terrific. Very powerful. And we'll use those bio-weapons to fight Chaos. I have a secret plan. It's a great plan the hive mind came up with. Chaos will be gone within a century.

Prove it. Xeno Biology doesn't count.

Can't I just go on with my hate boner for furries because I really don't give a shit about you nidfags.

Whole thing was drawn as a single bit.

My dudes = Your dudes

...go on.

I was thinking of going prequel with her. Before she rebelled. Mostly because I like Vior'la's color scheme and I want to put flames on one of my suits.

Here is a canon tau female.

Warp shenanigans as gw put it
No one is dying from age

> comparing my dudes to ultramarine trash

I forge the name of it but there's some shit Black Library book about Damocles that has multiple Imperial eyewitnesses being completely unable to tell Tau men and women apart. Supine ignorance aside if they actually shared common traits of mammalian biology, as Eldar do, it should be possible for them to discern.

I forget if Shadowsun's retarded streaking is in the same book but I'm pretty sure Imperials saw here there too and arrived at a similar conclusion. Also, Shadowsun's model.

...you know how old she is right?

My Dudes = Your Dudes

GW never put it.

>ultramarines

So, how viable is making Malecepter pop up in the middle of an enemy formations? Or is it just a trap unit. It's ability looks fucking hilarious, though only 1 mortal wound per unit is rather weak compared to like d3 or d6, though then people would bitch about it even though it is a big fucker that you can snipe.

Daily reminder that Titus did nothing wrong.

Sixteen.

>mfw I'm torn between Necrons, Orks, and Tau as my first army
Fuck me. I really like the look of an army that's a bunch of infantry men along side mechs. Necrons get a slight mention due to me being a fan of skeletons and undead armies in general.

Its shitty.

I'll admit, that was funny.

Yeah they did when someone asked if it was WH41k now and they gave a complete run around about how time is strange now

Shame, well, glad I asked. No giant brain bug, floating brain bug instead.

He did one thing wrong, not pointing out to that codex humper that the codex says to go to a librarian not an inquisitor if you suspect heresy.

lady... look closer...

Lucky for you, Ork and Tau have Battleforces on sale soon

Well do you want retards who think diplomacy make them smart, retards who think age makes them smart, or retards that think their skin color makes them smart?

If you could revive one dead gimmick/dumb piece of fluff given tabletop representation that your army had or should have, what would it be (purely for flufffy rules, assuming it wouldn't actually make your army any significantly better).
Personally I'm on a crusade to bring back the porta-rack.

>maleceptors and zoans can literally close warp rifts just by being there
>Kronos is only the first stage of the Tyranids intentionally going after chaos
Chaos is fucked

I have been alpha legioned.

Necrons are in a really bad spot right now with the Index, so are the Tau. Hell, so are the Orks.

If you want viable mechs, Tau is pretty much the only way to go. Necrons come second, but instead of mechs, you get bigger, blastier skeledudes next to your other skeledudes. Orks get mechs and whatnot, for sure, but their core will always be a fuckton of idiots with weapons that shouldn't work.

>We are amidst strange beings, in a strange galaxy. The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out. The very fabric wavers, and relations shift and obscure

>The milky way is a small place

Give me back my Inquisitorial Henchmen.

Expect plastic Ynnari aspects with the release of the Ynnari codex

Not as much as I wanted, now they want to change wolf claws and many other things into frost or cold references, frost weapons get the helfrost rules on them now though (also SW replace the normal lighting claws and thunder hammers with frost variants), the helfrost rule have being changed into "On a roll of six to wound replace the damage value with as many mortal wounds"

Necrons and T'au are more beginner friendly than Orks. Boyz hordes and conversions are daunting for newcomers.

You should have known better, after all you're Alpharius.

Tell me Lion isnt a traitor.

I am Alpharius

Running the world.

Shadow War Armageddon

Grossly incandescent!

That would be a lie though

They fucked with the food source of the most ancient and successful race in 40k which is described as being the incarnation of eternal hunger, I don't know what they expected.

Lion isn't a traitor

Lion is a traitor

>Best legion.ever
>Full of cowards that will run before a well prepared enemy
>"Best legion ever"
>MFW

The Lion is actually Alpharius.

Lion is not a traitor, battle-brother.
Loyalty is its own reward.

I mean Necromunda is coming back, right?

Hellguns?