Today is /ourday/ again bros

Today is /ourday/ again bros

DBC bagholder support group edition

I went 50/50 on DBC and BNTY. Stay strong bros.

Can it go 2000 again so I can sell 75% of my bags please sir

TFW YOU FELL FOR THE NEXT KUCOIN MOON MEME

How many BNTY do you have, user?

o-only 10k m`lady

what a god dam beauty. sometimes i low key miss my ex, cuz she was fine as fuck and also crazy as fuck. but then i see beauties like this, and im like, fuck yeah, ima hit the gym and get me one of these.

200 unironically

Not enough.

Your ex was hot af dude, don't be like that...

195K. Should I sell?

Just awake. Are those whales still cock blocking us?

If you have enough BNTY you will get her without hitting the gym

No, this is easy 5x

i am just gonna hodl this one... bought at 22 cents

with dbc and qlink finally out of the way, bnty can move up once again

Howdy partners. Hope this mighty fine ole coin will get the 1€ so I can finally buy myself a horse and carriage.

Only 1.5k :(

Same here

In on DBC and KCS ^ ^

>hes a bountylet

1k cowkiddo here, revolver ready

10k atm

has anyone shilled this over at plebbit yet?

Nice

Fuck you all, dont lie to me more

>he fell for DBC

one day user itll

thanks for your money

> Bought at ath.

Guess you'll just have to hold partner. None of this will matter once we are 1€.

Just 6.5k ;_;

Almost 400k? Jesus Christ. I hope the price stays around where it is for a while because I don't have any money until next week and then who knows how long shitbase will take to give me the eth I need for buying this. Man I wish I had gotten into crypto earlier. Congrats on the lambo.

Take profit from a coin you already have instead of throwing in more Fiat. Chances are that coin you're taking profit from will correct.

Pajeet'd

It's funny how Veeky Forumstards keep fomoing for obvious scams but stay away from solid projects.
Well, better that way, in this market you need dumb people that buy at ath. Thanks for supporting the ecosystem.

Haha I'd do that, but I don't own any other coins. I'm broke as shit but planning for BNTY to be my first investment. Hopefully it pays off.

it's been consolidating over the last few hours, so I'd say it looks good

WHEN WILL IT MOON AGAIN SO I CAN POINT AND LAUGH AT MY NORMIE FRIENDS WHO BOUGHT RIPPLE?

Haha i need this so i can laugh at those fucks buying into colx

Soon

>DBC bagholders

How? I'm still up 30%. Only regret is I solf lend when I was only up 30% to get in.

>Blamings others for the stupidity of buying at an ATH

Its not like you have even spent anything on these