Cyoas

Letzte thread and all that The link that must be posted or you will literally die to death: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pcBtC5k1
pastebin.com/VUaN4AwG
mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag!KN5Gkawb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, so. The Black Lord offers his sword arm and enlightenment of pain in exchange for your second in command being a salty fuck, the Yellow Lord offers mystical lore and prosperity in exchange for your second in command being a shifty fuck, the Red Lord offers to be your waifu in exchange for your second in command being a waifu. Also maybe suns and time shit.

Am I dense, because I can't figure out what the White Lord is supposed to offer? Most people I know already have a surplus of nothing.

If you could ressurect a CYOA, what would it be?

>resurrect a CYOA
how can that which has never know life die?

Hero Academy.

conduit 2nd edition

Post builds or OC

Hello?

well, this turned out to be a Whole lot different than I had expected

any ideas for characters or quests would be greatly appreciated

Enslaved 2: High Elf Edition.

looks good but thread is dead af rn
sorry I'm no good at ideas

Why are there white stripes on the right and bottom edges of the pic?

One of the following:
>No John, You Are The Demons (author has been absent for a long while without updates)
>Mother of Monsters (the idea for this was posted a long while ago, and a WIP only slightly more recently, followed by silence)
>Thrallherd CYOA (idea posted in the same post as the above, never even reached WIP status as far as I know)
>Dragonborn CYOA (not to be mistaken for Ferrean's Half-Dragon CYOA, despite similar premise - recently declared abandoned by the author)
>some other CYOA idea/WIP that never got finished that I can't recall right now

same reason the lucean pic has a white line on the left

because this is a big, fat, throbbing WIP

That one that QuietAnon was working on before he disappeared.

pastebin.com/pcBtC5k1

Okay, I think the rules for DLC page are done. Just need to finish visuals and numbers.

And then get no (you)s as usual. Except for confused questions. But eh, its a passion project.

Finally.

I asked last night, but I'll ask again this morning under the assumption that y'all aren't the same people: Which CYOA should I work on today?

>Archfiend
>Shifting World
>Depressing Guardian Angel
>Horrible Super Power

Going by the titles alone, I'd suggest one of the first two.
Hearing more about the premise for each might change my opinion accordingly.

You might want to consider posting your WIP during a time when most people are active.

It is morning right now for most Eastern Standard Time burgers.

Eh, its the start of the thread, so I think it can last enough time for them to notice.

>Archfiend
>Shifting World
>Depressing Guardian Angel
>Horrible Super Power
Which is the lewdest CYOA?

>no dragon waifu
shit CYOA
It's one of my favourites though.

Slut life

I was under the impression the average adult male had 5L, and losing 40% of your blood is the threshold for hypovolemic shock.

Time for Cullingposting!

Actually had more time that I thought. So, here's an even better version.
pastebin.com/VUaN4AwG

I need to ask EDG, does Thrallmaket in Lavender; do thralls retain the ability to breed?

Kinda hard for me to figure out what the setting is like, but how about a Hashashin/Assassin?

The setting is some high fantasy shit in which every faction, Kingdom, and tribe want to get their hands on Carioth, a massive ruined city which is said to hide untold amount of riches and is some La Mulana-esque nest of traps and monsters

The Assassin idea isn't bad though, I had something similar in mind (pic related ) but I might give it a middle-eastern / persian theme

Shifting World

evil knight?

Do you have to be reminded every thread to post the newer version user?

Mayhaps a fancy german?

Young, thousand years old
Could be Red or Humanish
Pussy (almost cry laughting)
Girlfriend
Contracts:
- Exibition, akward but i want to know about her
- Matrimony sounds nice, we would need a pill by the way
- Suffering, easier than tinder for me
- Submission, this couldnt be a problem if we share interests
Binding points
- High heels
- Corset
- Tatto
- Bracelet
Butt exchange, i want her as a girlfriend, why would i tell lies?
Annyversary gift, there are a lot of nice options, we gonna discuss it as a couple

>Thousand
>Humanish
>Vagina
>Like a girlfriend
>Contract of: Love, Matrimony, Submission
>Piercing (Upper ear), Stockings, Choker
>None
>Homecoming

Did I miss any major genre? I may or may not be making a cyoa focused on making cyoas

lewd
waifus
adventure (includes survival islands)
tough choices
comfy (includes pocket dimensions)
kingdom builders
power cyoas
little things
alternative cyoas (e.g. the chess one)
satirical cyoas
meta cyoas

It says right there "Apathy". Basically he teaches you how to truly not give a fuck.

>alternative cyoas (e.g. the chess one)
You mean the one where you pick a playstyle and an opponent, and not the one where you pick two pieces that grant you powers?

Yes. I know you can call it a waifu cyoa but temporarily couldn't come up with a better example

there's a list of genres in the mega
mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag!KN5Gkawb

Trying the Godzilla build again:
Name: Gilla Kaelyn
Class: Warrior
Blessing: +3 stats

Skills:
Toughness, Willpower, Shockwaves, Overdrive. (14)
One with Nature, Monster Within, Hybrid. (11)
Blunt arms, Overcharge. (9)
Primal Power, Affinity, Infusion, Enhance, Vortex. (2)
Indomitable, Unleash. (0)

Stats:
4+6+1+4+1= 16 Str
3+3+1+1+1+= 9 Def
2+5 = 7 Agi
1 Int
2+1 = 3 Skl
Monster Soul: Dragon, Leviathan, Hydra.

Licenses:
Sunken Glacial, Sunken Volcano. (130)

Visitor (115)
Exempt (90)
Forge, Market. (70)
Healing, Training, Scavenging. (55)
Campsite, Map. (45)
Hot Springs . (40)
Bounty, Underground. (30)
Middle accomodations. (0)

Before Gilla was brought to the Hunting Grounds, she was already in a complicated situation. She lived most of her life as a hermit, as most of the people that she met either were afraid of her or attempted to kill her. The latter one with little to no succes, as even in her previous world, she was renowned by her raw power. As such, she decided to remain secluded, somewhere most people wouldn't find her. It was then that she was brought into the Grounds, where she took the souls of several monsters, acquiring even more power. Currently, her situation hasn't changed much. Still intent on sticking to her hermit ways. The only difference is that now, her skin is almost as hard as her head.

I the liked of and pieces to a CYOA in much is I that better it that for one you other was than that with on as have but be they

Thanks for making this, I've got two builds in my head right now
>Homeless Star
>Iron Woman
>"You" Radio
Super hero fantasy with a radio station just for me, yay!
But seriously, out of all of these, I want "you" radio to exist irl because that's one of the fantasies I've had since I was a kid

>that Butt option
Nice.

does the past stay in the past, forever out of reach, never to be seen again?

Archfiend.

I'll repost my build

>Class: Noble
>Name: Skilled user
>Blessing: 3 stat points (+2 Strength, +1 Skill)

>Skills
>Physical
Tier 1: Tempered
Tier 2: Willpower

Tier 1: Toughness (+1 Defense)
Tier 2: Flurry (+1 Agility)

Tier 1: Martial Arts (+1 Skill)
Tier 2: Athletics (+1 Agility)

>Magical
Tier 1: Catalysts (+1 Skill)
Tier 2: Arcane (+1 Intelligence)

>Spiritual
Tier 1: One with Nature (+1 Defense)

Tier 1: Poisons (+1 Defense)

Tier 1: Bloodlust (+1 Strength)

>Weaponry
Tier 1: Bladed Arms (+1 Skill)
Tier 2: Ancient Weapon (1+ Skill)
Tier 3: Stamina

Tier 1: Blunt Arms (+1 Strength)

Tier 1: Marksmanship (+1 Agility)

>Ethereal
Tier 1: Indomitable (+1 Strength)
Tier 2: Blessed (+1 Defense)

Tier 1: Recall (+1 Intelligence)

Tier 1: Pocketing (+1 Agility)

Stats:

Strength: 3 | +1 +1 +1 | = 6
Defense: 2 | +1 +1 +1 +1 | = 6
Agility: 3 | +1 +1 +1 +1 | = 7
Intelligence: 2 | +1 +1 | = 4
Skill: 6 | +1 +1 +1 +1 | = 10

>Monsters : Bounties
Behemoth (+30)
Wurm (+40)
Kraken (+40)

That’d be 110 tribute points

>Persona
Beauty (105)

>Resources
>Provision
Alchemy (95)
Market (85)
Forge (75)

>Service
Training (70)
Scavenging (65)
Campsite (60)
Map (55)

>Luxury
Bar (50)
Hot Springs (45)

>Hangout
Club (40)

>Accommodation
Middle (10)

And I’m left with 10 gold coins for whatever use I need them. Good CYOA, but I steel feel it lacks companions (waifus) who are Monster Hunters such as you instead of your servant. I can see someone taking his servant to a hunt just to end up seeing his servant killed by any monster because they’re not that useful.

Also pic related as my character, I want it to be as skilled as Garou from OPM.

Mind Control CYOA. Where the author left due to ... trouble with his gf.

Reposting my 1.2 update. I don't know who manages the mega, but it hasn't been updated there.

Mystery Potion.

whats a sack of shit

Why? It's like when a fatty tries to pull off a normal girl costume.

because
1. he couldnt just talk to her like a regular person
2. he chose to go and bitch about her to others, about rather private stuff
3. hes such a coward about it that he tries to hide it

dont do your laundry in public and all that

Its not facebook, user. Nobody knows who you are on here.

that doesent make it any better

badmouthing people behind their backs doesent become a good thing just because you think they wont find out

which in this case she did

Making a CYOA on dating a superheroine. Currently only came up with four options for the "extras/items" section (communication device, armor for you, outfits for both of you, a way to stop her if she gets out of control).
Any items you'd like to see? I know there's not much information to go on but I rather not post too much about it. It's fairly close to finish.

You all right user?

>Nobody knows who you are on here.
>said after posting a real life photograph without the faces blurred, the eyes blocked or any other kind of fun censorship to preserve anonymity

The guy probably had the thread open on his laptop and decided to shitpost on the can, only for the 3dpd to come in the bedroom and snoop around.

Why do people snoop around anyway? The secrets they uncover might shook the foundation of their daily lives. How terrible is knowledge when it brings no profit to the wise.

A hidden base; a large trust fund; some sort of vehicle; a discreet butler/maid.

because a hard truth is better than living a sham

Distress signal

People are weird.

There is no truth but that which we build intersubjectively. So why not settle on the comfortable lie?

b8/88

Not bad, but not enough for me to dig out the proper bait image.

This is gold.

Experimental mutagen; gives you a minor version of a random superheroine's powers.

I want to see a supervillain equivalent with secret bases, henchman protection, etc.

Maybe some pass to some justice league like place? You know, now that you're datinga super hero, you can be a part of superhero parties and just generally a member of the inner circle or something.

This one

I choose Highlander

what about like, a super hero pet that she has?

Instead of resurrecting his cyoa, can I choose to have us see how their argument went after this?

I got you.

Robot Butler. Let me pretend he's my Alfred to my GF's Batman

For Tokhaar, I think posting the cyoa would count as mean and hatefucking would count as nice.

Please post a picture to symbolize the comfy option. Memes, rooms, objects, everything is fine. Nothing big because I'll have to put it in a 300x300 square

Please, no.
No more posting my aborted fetus of a CYOA, I've seen it more than anything else I've made. Author CYOAs are garbage.

What I don't understand is that
>1) He must have posted that picture while on the shitter (otherwise the namefield wouldn't be filled out when she posted)
That's assuming she didn't put the name on to intentionally dox him
>2) He must have been on the shitter for over twenty minutes
How the fuck do you spend more than a few minutes? Does he not eat any dietary fiber?