warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=04fqKt-cB3I

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5-7hOb9JoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Elysians!

my dudes > your dudes

>can't exchange a captains bolt pistol for a different pistol
but I want double plasma pistol captain

Don't we all user.

Rise of the Ynnari epub when?

Imperiumfags BTFO!

Chaos Lords can have 2 pistols.

fuck you

I will post it if no one asks for it for 2 days.

First for bugs!

Repost:-

So who else has lost all passion for their current, or planned, marine projects because of these assholes?

I had been collecting a Dark Angels army in 7th, but since the start of 8th I just don't want to continue or expand it. The idea that some day down the line the Primaris are going to just fully replace the entire line is so frustrating.

Death to the false emperor!

This NPCs programming seems a little off.

The real reason Chapters fall to Chaos is the selfish desires of the Chapter Master for dual plasma pistols.

Evanidgelion?

You promise, user?

>He can't just lean out of a Chimera and dual wield Plasma Pistols
And you think we're worse?

Nope, my Alpha Legion army continues, and I'm making my own Ultima Chapter.

>So who else has lost all passion for their current, or planned, marine projects because of these assholes?
Not me, I'm glad to have even more models.
>I had been collecting a Dark Angels army in 7th, but since the start of 8th I just don't want to continue or expand it. The idea that some day down the line the Primaris are going to just fully replace the entire line is so frustrating.
IF they ever do squat marines, that won't be for a long time. Be concerned about that is about as sensible as being discouraged because of the inevitable expansion of the sun

That was your problem. Kept playing marines past 3rd, hell past 5th was stupid enough.

>my captain has 6 pistols on his belt
ALL I EVER WANTED WAS FREEDOM

Sure.

Are they all that dickish? Applied to Oxford to do biology last month, and although odds of getting in are low it still looks like the best option over a few other good unis I have offers for. Might change my mind if it's a constant stream of twats, though.

Thanks.

If you pos it no one will ask about it :).

>Chapter Master sells all his Drop Pods, stormshields and razorbacks for Plasma Pistols
>News at 11

It's not actually shit!

>"Innocence does not exist, only degrees of guilt. Freedom must be earned, it must be fought for. Cowards, the weak and the impure do not deserve to live. Hades was lost on the backs of the craven. Armageddon will only be won by the strong. We of the Marines Malevolent will stand before this menace and we will..."
> — A Vox-broadcast propaganda by Captain Vinyar of the Marines Malevolent during the Third War for Armageddon that was cut-off

>So who else has lost all passion for their current, or planned, marine projects because of these assholes?

Yeah that's why I'm entirely focused on the Horus Heresy now.

posting again
Trips decides faction
No chaos or ork

Just convert your Dangels into Fallen

Marines malvolent !
Cause freedom ain't free. Benis.

Inquisition

>Be me, 16 years old
>Conscripted into the local army about..2-3 years ago?
>Time seems to speed up sometimes, only felt like yesterday I signed up
>"Haha, it'll be fun."
>"Get some shiny medals for my resume If i can finally leave this shithole of a planet."
>Mum was proud of me
>Family was proud of me
>They're all dead now
>Regiment marched past our home on the way to a fortress, hub block had been shelled to shit
>Last thing she told me to do was to "Come back safe and sound."
>Mindlessly gun down silhouettes on the horizon now
>Shaped like humans mostly; some have weird appendages sprouting out of them
>Don't care about them, they're too far away
>Got bigger issues
>Hoping not to get my brains blown out by the madman behind me with the fancy hat
>Bang
>Oh, not me this time. Lucky.
>I'm so scared, but so tired of it all.
>Suddenly we're being ushered out of the trenches and out of the fortress
>March nervously alongside veterans and newbies alike
>Get to peek out the window to see what's going on
>We go out to orbit
>Watch horrified as my planet, the shithole I grew up on, get's destroyed in front of my eyes
>Everyone just stands there silently as we watch fragments of our planet drift off into space
>3...Yeah, it was 3.
>3 years later, I'm on some snowy shithole.
>Gunning down mindless bugs that could kill me by glaring at me.
>Still sitting in front of the madman with the fancy hat and gun
>Maybe one day he'll shoot me
>Don't even know if that's a bad thing anymore

Is this how the average guardsman thinks user? Wanna know how it feels to be one when I start buying kits.

already doing dakka ya git

I could watch cultist chan dance all day.

It's kinda shit.

Its a broadside but 5 times more expensive.

Fucking burn your army then, my BAs are 6k pts and still expanding. Most of the SM armies are consist of marinelet, primaris is just a small part. Some dont even use them.

GW don't want to piss off their customers by suddenly replace a whole lines.

all of this gives + 1 to hit with ranged weapons, and access to diverse weaponry

I've been collecting my Dark Angels on and off since 3rd edition, and Primaris Marines don't bother me. I'm actually planning a Blades of Vengeance army to get use out of them.

As stated, it will be a long time until regular Space Marines are removed, and as such, people will have enough of the newer marines that the transition will not be quite as jarring. It happened from Rogue Trader to 2nd Edition, and from 2nd to 3rd Edition. New models happen, and the old are left behind and/or sold off.

yeah I didn't look at the points costs

Next best thing, they're packed away whilst I focus on other armies and projects. I can't believe the amount of people who've fallen hook line and sinker for the Primaris bullshit.

They look shit when in armies with non-primaris too.

As could I, user... as could I.

I'm planning on attending an event in a couple of weeks where the list building restrictions are quite tight. Its themed as 'fun and fluffy'.

Restrictions are:

>1,500 points max
>1 Faction Only
>Battalion detachment only
>Only 1 of each unit except troops, but if you take 3 troops of 1, you lose 1 command point.
>can't take any single unit worth more than 400 points
>no forgeworld or lords of war

This is what I've come up with for Death Guard. Feels fluffy and balanced IMO.

And a modified warrior who can best a hundred equally equipped unmodified warriors gets +1 S/T

That's okay user. I don't think GW/FW actually know what they want to do with the Tau.

>GW
>not pissing of costumers
Oh sweet summer child. I want to be this naive

Sounds accurate, but highly heretical.

This guy gets it. They'd replace the whole line in an instant, if it weren't for retards continuing to buy models they plan to discontinue

Why people are suddenly mad about necromunda?

How do I paint the lightning bolts of the NL?

#notmynecromunda

Based!

T'au with no suits beside crisis

Because some user has been pushing the idea that "waah waah, the complete rulebook is separated from that intro box, so this must be bad ! Waah waah !"

They do look nice at first, and then people realize except for Hellblaster, the rest are worthless.

I'm not, I'm hyped. The 2D board helps the hype train to continue whilst I accumulate more terrain

Thanks for the info.

I took a liking to the Tau because they seemed neat. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love the space marines, but I feel their diplomacy would go a long way if they actually just did shit. Tau seemed like a reasonable race with cool tech. Their faces look weird but I like their crisis suits. Sure, they're no dreadnoughts, but they're clean and sleek looking.

Eldars looked like a big bunch of homos, too clean. Too wizard like.

Very thin lines and some white semi-transparent airbrush paint.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5-7hOb9JoU

Duncan can tell you.

Black Templars Dreadnoughts

Resources that could've gone towards codices and outdated minis like aspect warriors.

I'm sure it will be "recalled and destroyed" like Dreadfleet.

They have killed entire games, let alone armies. So squating a model line out of the blue would not surprise me.

I’m surprise they didn’t knew Mordheim didn’t sold well in German, when they have the fucking data bases of buyers across the world. Like no one notice that people avoid buying the translated versions of the games?

Fun fact GW sent Eldar data cards with English box with German cards in them for a Spanish speaking country.
Their incompetence knows no bounds

> Where we're going, we don't need eyes.

Not because of them. More because of this statement, and 40k's Blastification.

Macha is for LEWD

>New Battle Report on youtube
>Death...watch
>Death...korps

Fuck I just wanna see some Death Guard in action.

Same thing here. That's why I'm focused on HH now.
But not as much player as I once was.

Macha is for PURGING with the HOLY FIRE of MELTA GUNS

>here is how you can kitbash the new unit with no model
GW has no leadership. It is crystal clear at this point that no one talks with each other in GW

Great looking. Death Guard marines with old armors is the best way to field them.

Ok, thanks dudes.

I'm going to try it soon

>I half saw what you did there.

Tyranids

>shilling this hard

Nids.

Metal sisters

because GW plans to handle it worse than blood bowl

Dark eldar

>Imagine a new hobbyist trying to get into the game, having to convert or kitbash their HQ choice.

>not everything is doom and gloom you say? Shillllll!!!!

Read 15 hours, Gunheads, Baneblade, Iron Harvest and Shadowsword. Last chancers and Redemption Corps are very solid as well. Cadian Blood if you want the more Cadian/Professional outlook. Dead Men Walking is an absolute must read for DK and the pure grimdarkery in it.
All of these books are staples for IG players and just very good books on their own.

Nidzilla

AdMech

Lamenters marines

> imagine never attempting a kitbash or conversion ever.
> not understanding that practice = improvement

Sisters of Battle from GW

Honestly, I feel like GW rules were mostly held together by Andy Chambers, Pete Haines, Alessio Cavatore, with Rick Priestly providing general "vision" to everyone else.

Cavatore did the streamlining, and Andy and Pete emphasized "Your Dudes." While 40k survived the departure of the last two, and even the loss of Cavatore (he did most the core rules for 5e), Rick leaving at the end of 5th combined with Matt Ward writing the 6e rules was the beginning of the end.

Roll instead of being a faggot.

Fucktard.

Kroot

Yeah, it's not like GW have a looking history of mishandling new game launches, abandoning games with no info, or nickel and diming their customer base.

Sell your shitty model with additional weapon options than? Is it too hard to come up with that solution?

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Rolling

Half the rules are in the box, half are in another book. That's pretty fucking shit. Even for gw that's pretty fucking low.

>remove options for "yourdude"
>encourage people to buy special characters
Overwatch 40,000, everybody.